Pocket Hercules died

Manlet king is gone
R.I.P
If you don't know him you can watch his epic battle with a Greek weightlifter Valerios Leonidis
youtu.be/VfpuHTKgllk

Other urls found in this thread:

barbend.com/naim-suleymanoglu-liver-failure/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>oly weightlifting
lol who the fuck cares

Goddamn fuck

RIP manlet emperor.

Imagine being an average sized person 183cms 90 kilos. Imagine deadlifting 270 kilos so fast than you can squat under it and front squat it up, then toss it overhead and keep it there.

That's basically what he did.

What did he die from?

A whole array of health problems. Had a brain hemorrhage a week ago.

too many oral steroids fried his liver.

Had to get a new one but still died apparently.

Damn that was a great video

90kg man c+j 270 would be infinitely more impressive than naim's180 @ 60

It doesn't happen though. Rezazadeh C&J'd less than 270 at 150 or something.

It would be exactly the same. Three times bodyweight.

Reza would have to C&J 456 kilos.

lol no. fucking manlet faggots and their bullshit bw ratio garbage

Can you provide some kind of evidence for this?
Source?

barbend.com/naim-suleymanoglu-liver-failure/

He was recently hospitalized.

Oral steroids are extremely hepatotoxic due to their metabolism by the liver. I'm assuming he was using Stanazolol which was/is popular among weightlifters. It's very hepatotocix but very effective and promoting lean body mass and strength. It has an anabolic ratio of 320 to testosterone's 100.

Long term use no doubt fried his liver. Could also be related to alcoholism of course, but steroid abuse seems a much more likely cause in my opinion. You don't get to his level, genetic freak or not, without some juice.

goodnight sweet prince

he was the strongest human ever, I'm not sure if garbage bodybuilding community like Veeky Forums can appreciate it

RIP mate, your lifts were world class and impressive as fuck. Just as impressive as, say, ilya illin's 242kg clean and jerk at 105kg bodyweight, if not more so.

what is Sinclair's coefficient

That is fair enough, but it just seems weird that hes liver would give up now after propably beeing years and years off any oral steroid at all.

His 246 would be more impressive since it's so efortless. He looks like he can clean and jerk 255+.

I bet you can only clean 95 pounds.

Rest in peace, you beautiful Turkish Manlet.

t. 1.2x bw squat/dl lanket

I saw he once irl and he was drinking like an animal

DESU if I could c&j 3 times my weight,even god himself couldn't stop me drinking either

Vitamin S.

RIP in peace little man.

im sure the orals played their part but he was a heavy alcoholic

was he an ethnic turk or a bulgarian?

Lift heavy things above your head in a single motion in the Land of Eternal PRs, you glorious bastard

He was an ethnic Turk born in Bulgaria. Bulgaria used to have a large Turkish minority, a lot of Turks escaped to Turkey when they had the chance (like my grandparents).

RIP

reminder he was not only manlet, but also brainlet

What, just cause he had Erdogan visit him? Sure Erdogan is a bastard but how can you reject the president of your country visit you?

he'd joined mhp. back in its day, it was already just as bad as erdogan's government. nowadays, its erdogan's "partner in crime".

My grandpa was a party member of MHP. MHP wasn't so bad back in the days, it was nationalistic and conservative (nothing wrong with a healthy amount of nationalism) but certainly not the pile of shit it is today.

>mafia
>founded by USA, but still proud to be roach
>armanian genocide neber happen :DDD
>kurds don't exist

>That skin color

Yeah he was dead already.

>who cares about a sport you can be a world famous athlete representing your country at the Olympics in

>what's really important is being a fatass powerlifter destroying your body for dumb records nobody cares about

>or being a bodybuilder and spending 20k a year on roids and HGH and food to barely break even

He and this video were actually inspirations to me as a manlet wanting to get into weightlifting and lifting in general.
>Thank you and RIP you beautiful man

go back to youtube agirsaglam

what if its actually cebeci and he is agirposting?

>founded by the U.S.

Source?

>Armenian genocide never happened

Just like every party in Turkey

>kurds dont exist

They do, which is exactly why MHP had to be founded.

cebeci is too chad to be on here. I think agirsaglam knows about /fit because he puts too much emphasis on compound exercises

He doesn't. I know him, and asked him about it.

No it wouldn't for the same reason that ants can carry 50x their bodyweight

He also took retarded amounts of dbol like all the bulgarians

>4'10"
*Breathes in*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>roach
>roider
>manlet
>autistic oly
>probably muslim as well
What's there to mourn?

God bless his soul