I want to fast 3 times a week and my goal is to lose 50 kg. How much time would it take me to achieve my goal...

I want to fast 3 times a week and my goal is to lose 50 kg. How much time would it take me to achieve my goal? What foofs should I eat during my non fasting days? How do I keep my brain sharp during the fast?

>How do I keep my brain sharp during the fast?
Black coffee or plain black tea and salt water.

Will black coffe without sugar even work?
What about Pepsi light?

>Soda
Not gonna make it

But it has 0 calorries, no?

Bottled or tap water?

This is a great way to make yourself dehydrated and pass out
Do not drink salt water and coffee
Don't drink salt water at all

What's wrong with coffe?

It's fine
It's just a diuretic
So don't fucking drink salt water with it

This pic made me want to have faith goldy suckle on my swollen nuts. The desire to have my nuts in someones mouth has never crossed my mind before.

Just thought I'd share.

Coffee even black coffee will break the fast.

Just nap if your tired.

Monster with no sugar?

100% true
only fat people and elon musk drink diet soda

How about that combo?
I will make fruit juice.

what happened to steady, sustainable changes of habits that lead to a fitter body, like cutting calories and exercising regularly? What are you gonna do after you end all that fasting? Probably stuff your flabby tired self up.

Lost 21 kilos in just 5 months here.
Now listen here u dipshit:
-Drink green tea and ONLY green tea; No coffee, no soda, no juices, just green tea and water.
-Eat broccoli EVERYDAY
-No bread, literally 0 bread if you want to lose so much weight.
-LIFT HEAVY WEIGHTS ATLEAST 3 TIMES PER WEEK.

>What foofs should I eat during my non fasting days?
Broccoli, meat, fish, dairy, avocados.
Everything in moderation, except the broccoli, eat as much as you want.
>How do I keep my brain sharp during the fast?
huh, don't think about food, keep yourself distracted, you know, those kinda things non-neets do...

SHUT THE FUCK UP

START MAKING YOUR GODAMN SNAKE POTIONS OP, GET FUCKING 5 G OF KITCHEN SALT IN A FUCKING 2L BOTTLE OF WATER AND IF U FEEL LIKE ADD POTASSIUM AND MAGNESIUM ON IT AND DRINK THAT FUCKING SHIT ALL DAY TILL YOU DROP TO THE BODYFAT YOU WANT

smoke some meth

That's fuckign retarded, stop posting, nigger.

Y she so goddamn fine tho

YOU ARE RETARDED, GET OUR FUCKING KIKE ASS OUTTA HERE YOU SHILL, THERE AINT NO SHEKELS FOR YOU HERE

WOAH SO RETARDED TO SIMPLY STOP EATING TILL YOUR BODY GETS INTO KETOSIS AND MAINTAIN YOUR FAST WITH WATER AND ELECTROLYTES

GET A LOAD OF THIS FUCKING GUY

Ok, tell me how your "potion" works.
You add salt to the water and you drink it and your fat body magically disappears?
Is that shit even drinkable?

YES MOTHERFUCKER, GLUCOSE CEASES BEING YOUR PRIMARY SOURCE OF ENERGY AND YOUR BODY STARTS BREAKING YOUR GODDAMN FAT AS THE NEW SOURCE.

I DON'T CARE IF YOU CALL KETO, ATKINS OR INTERMITTENT FASTING DIET THE POINT IS YOU STOP FUCKING EATING, LARDASS. IF YOU INSIST DRINK ONLY WATER AND PISS ALL THE SALT IN YOUR BODY, YOU'LL FEEL LIKE SHIT, YOU'LL GET DIZZY, YOU'LL PASS OUT. YOUR BODY NEEDS 2000-4000MG OF FUCKING SALT DAILY, GOD DAMMIT

maybe you should go have a snack buddeh

Sweetener. Insulin will spike and the fasting will be ruined for a bit

You see that cross around her neck, boy?

I would marry her and get that sweet, sweet US citizenship.

Canadian.