Any user ever get their deviated septum corrected? How did it change your life?

Any user ever get their deviated septum corrected? How did it change your life?

How do I know if I have it?

Yes, I noticed zero difference. I wish I didn't get it done.

same

did you get anything besides just the septum fixed? turbinate or sinuses?

I had my nose broken in a fight ten years ago and it works perfectly fine. Deviated septum is a bigger meme than pancreas theory

Had my septum and turbinate worked on. My sinuses were fine. I think my problem is just inflammation so the septoplasty didn't do shit. I still have a lot of post nasal drip as well not to mention the trauma from surgery caused me to get alopecia for 5 months afterwards. definitely regret doing it.

>pancreas theory
Is not a meme

The (((pancreas))) is not real you dipshit, we've known it for years. It was a Jewish lie to sell high fructose corn syrup on the international marketplace

jesus. hope my dr is a chad surgeon rather than the virgin operator then

that looks extremely painful

had it done. reverted back to normal crooked state after a few months.
however, when i had it done they offered to shave down my broken nose, i accepted. now i am pretty.

nhs - totally free. recovered very quickly.

summary :
if you're a burger; not worth it
if you're a bong; do it for sure and accept complimentary nose job - if it works - great, if it doesn't - free nose job
pic not me

>getting a nosejob as a man

>bamboozling vs getting bamboozled

>not being comfortable enough in your masculinity to accept a free nosejob as a man

never gonna make it

not if you're a big guy

>being insecure enough to get a nosejob in the first place

Is your schnozz crooked and ugly

Kek

I had one done in September. It was just internal issues I had, nothing external was touched or changed. It helped a bit with my breathing issues which is all I needed it for so it was worth it.

I can smell and breathe now

Guy. 27 y.o. pre operation: snore. One nose hole always stuck. Post operation: no snore. Breath normally. Lost weight a little bit (but also start gym in the same time so hard to tell )

>post nasal drip
Why the fuck is there no cure for this fucking bullshit?

My surgeon was a Jew from the Ivy League too, I chose him over a good ol' boy from the SEC. back mistake.

SAME
Didn’t do nothing, I just had allergies

what if your nose make you ugly and you cant get girls?

will you stay alone forever?