What is Veeky Forums's opinion on Listerine? How often should I use it, if at all?

What is Veeky Forums's opinion on Listerine? How often should I use it, if at all?

scam by der juden to make money

All you really need is toothpaste+brush and dental floss.

I've heard the alcohol in them dries your mouth and actually contributes to decay

You’re better off cutting out soda, using an electric toothbrush and using a tongue scrubber after brushing.

>cutting soda minimizes almost all your risk of tooth decay
>electric toothbrush cleans better
>tongue scrubber gets rid of the shit on your tongue that causes bad breath

Electric toothbrushes arent that great user. Its too much pressure and speed for teeth. Oldways are better here of done right

2 bottles a day. Mix with orange sips to mask the flavor

In my opinion it works ..I care about my mouth hygiene but even tho didn't like the smell of my saliva. Now while using it has no smell at all.

Ultimate mouth hygiene is
>flossing
>brushing
>tongue scraping
>mouthwash
In that order

If you want maximum good smelling breath use mints not chewing gum or a breath spray, chewing gum makes you salivate more

twice a day, after brushing

Fuck that garbage. It's for people who don't brush in the morning or don't know that you also have to brush your tongue. Only gross people use mouthwash. The alcohol dries your mouth and actually makes your breath worse after the mint wears away and it does contribute to decay.

Please post evidence.

nah,ima just spew bullshit

I do it once a week but not everyday. I fucking love the pain, sometimes I smash my hand agains the ground if its to strong.

I would recommend to flush your mouth with hot water and after that listerine. Shit hurts even more but goddamn it feels good.

Its fucking common knowledge that alcohol causes mouth cancer

When I got my tooth removed I got some stronger mouth was that was supposed to be used only for one week max

Wash*

Use Colgate Total Repair & Protect mouthwash, its alcohol free and it leaves a coating on your teeth that feels nice and supposedly protects your teeth from acid erosion while repairing the weak spots. I been using it with the same toothpaste for over a year and my teeth are looking way better.

Doesn't mouthwash remove the benefit stuff that brushing leaves your mouth with plus eroding your teeth quicker?

If you don't care about the alcohol, buy Listerine Citrus. It's one of their only fluoride free brands so you're not consuming J*w chemicals

Jesus, how much they're paying you

Or you could take 30 seconds and fucking Google it because it's common knowledge and I don't care enough whether or not you believe me to supply you with sources. Lazy.

I use Listerine total care alcohol free. Feels fantastic.

Brush
Floss
Mouthwash

Chewing gum throughout the day. Improvement all round

What's the matter, not getting enough fluoride from the water? Have fun rotting your pineal gland.

With what should I brush my teeth? With Colgate or literally who?

only use listerine when my sessions at the gym go on too long and I can't brush my teeth before work

Drink a gallon a day if you can afford it. You don't have to just down shots of it alone, you can pair it with food e.g instead of milk for cereal, put it in tea. Doesn't matter as long as you digest a gallon by the end of the day it will do wonders for your gains.

enjoy your kids mouthwash, let daddy play with the big adults

Yea nah m8.

I always get the pink one. I don't leave it in my mouth like it says though. I rinse it out.

I use Colgate mouthwash once per day in the morning after brushing my teeth, but I rinse it out.
Listerine makes my stomach hurt.

GOLAD

I don't trust people who use cinnamon flavored dental hygiene products

It doesn't have fluoride so it's shit. Use elmex

I drink one bottle every day.

Floride turns the frogs gay

Can I substitue monster with listerine then?

who

I use it pretty much daily. You get a nice buzz from one of the bigger bottles, but you have a mild stomachache afterwards. Cheaper than booze too, and seeing all the dentists endorse it, it's probably healthier than booze. Honestly, I prefer weed over it