Reminder that if you are paying over 2 dollars per pound for chicken breast that you are OVERPAYING

Reminder that if you are paying over 2 dollars per pound for chicken breast that you are OVERPAYING

>come to Veeky Forums for the first time in years cause I want to be healthy again
>don't know what to eat anymore and need advice
>3 food threads at the top of the catalog immediately

I love you fags.

I pay 3.8 EUR, which is almost $4.5, per pound of chicken breast
Just end me

gotta pay for muhammed's free chicken

How tf are they that cheap. Mind blown, just imagine the shitty conditions they lived in

>tfw pay 4 euro per kg for the inner file only cut which is more expensive
>eastern euro gainz

There's A reason it's cheap, user. I'd 100% rather have 1 quality piece of meat over shoving my face with 10 shitty cuts of meat

This X 1000

>being this poor

Sad

Who gives a fuck. They're animals with brains literally the size of a pea. They don't have emotions. They don't process pain either.

I pay about 2.50 EU for half a kilo of chicken. EE lyfe.

Is this bait? They certainly feel pain as they have a central nervous system. And they definitely have emotions, I had chickens growing up and if treated right they make wonderful pets

cheapest for non frozen european chicken I can get was £5/kg at Iceland. Could be worse desu

Boo hoo dude. I like dogs but don't give two shits about the ones being eaten in China. Their property and not my dog

If it helps your high horse feel better, they lived very short lives. Pumped up like fucking arnold on roids for few months and then killed quickly and efficiently.

>over 2 dollars
>tfw just ordered a pound of Perdue for 2.39
Surely I can write that forty cents off as part of delivery costs?

I'll pay the $2 more and have something that wasn't pumped full of antibiotics.

>tfw cant afford chicken

18$/kg

>short lives
Small brains granted, do we know how other animals experience time? A day in the life of a hundred-year-lived human could be a century to a creature that lives five months.

AH YEEE KYLLINGFILEEET

Fair enough

£20 for 5kg of fillets

You pay 3.80 for 1 kilo dumb fuck

tfw in my country the price is 6€ per kilo

>come to Veeky Forums
>want to be healthy

Pick one

depends on the place you buy it from
I can get quality chicken, pork, and beef for very low prices
you just have to know where to look