Invited 40 people to a party but no one showed. Now I’m in the gym instead. How’s your night Veeky Forums?

Invited 40 people to a party but no one showed. Now I’m in the gym instead. How’s your night Veeky Forums?

Hang tight user
you'll make it

pretty good. squatted 145kg, new 1RM. arsenal won. gf coming over in an hour. can't complain.

40 people and no one came? Damn that's harsh.

Have my zyzz image

Thanks bro
Impressive, whats your bw?

Kill me, Pete

0/40? Did you give them the right address/date? That's... I feel like the number is large enough that even one person would sympathy attend...

why do people hate you?

Most everyone let me know before that they couldn’t come. So it wasn’t a surprise, but still hurts
Beta af 20% bf

No friends at college, lonely asf. Party next door (classmate) was invited but dont like parties...
Have not made any friends since I was 9, have a solid group of 7 lads though.

>lonely af
You sound like you want to change that
>invited to a party but I don't like parties
What do you like? Have you tried sports?

It can always be worse.

Kill me, Pete.

DELET

You think 0/40 is bad? Wait until you are so unpopular that even while alone, people start to target you.

Don't find people interesting; they talk, act and dress the same (superficial and regurgitate mainstream talking points/jokes with the occasional personal anecdote).
> what do you like?
Vidya
Gym
Boxing
Swimming
Math
Jerking off
Eating
Fucking grills.
>have you tried sports?
yah.

Kill me, Pete

Kill me, Pete

>normie, but only ever dated one girl
>feel I make the world spin, qts want my dick left and right
>get a chance to be with a 10/10 girl, been hanging around with for a
year, traveling alone together, late night talks, whatever the fuck
>find the courage to confess
>she goes ????????? wait what how why
>and then ok let's forget about it
>and nailed it with we can still be just like before right?
I guess I needed that wake up slap. Cracked open a lot of cold ones with the big boys, it's been 12 hours and it's finally starting to sink in.
I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep.

Keep going user.

What party did you wanna throw? You know people are seriously flaky right?

You waited an entire year to make a move, WHILE having tons of alone time and romantic opportunities available?
Nobody to blame but yourself m8.

this

You are genuinely fucking retarded. How the fuck do you go 1 month, never mind a goddamn fucking YEAR, without making your intentions clear?

You have my sympathy, being autistic and heartbroken is a hell of a combo.

I forgot one detail, she's the most charming girl ever, she's 30 and she has never had a bf.
There was never something, it was all fun and games for her, no romantic implications for her at all. She never saw it as anything like how I've always ever taught it would be.
Oh boy, everyone in the office thinks we're already dating. It's that obvious to everyone but her.

Kill me, Pete

>she's 30 and she has never had a bf

boy this is some bullshit right here

Lmao not even 1 PLATE lol that's really an embarrassment

>she's 30 and she has never had a bf.
Yeah generally stay away from those. I mean you can't get close usually anyway, they're waiting for the perfect 10/10 Prince Chaddington of their dreams, and they will never find him because nobody will ever be good enough.

>There was never something, it was all fun and games for her, no romantic implications for her at all. She never saw it as anything like how I've always ever taught it would be.
I don't think she's retarded, she should be able to tell that you thought she was a 10/10 and had feelings for her. If she really is a 10/10 she has lived as a hot girl for like 15 years, she KNOWS when people like her. You just didn't fit her impossible expectations.

You have no fucking clue m8. No clue.
>she's a sunday school teacher
>adopted one kid, though the kid was later taken back by her real parents
>part of a billion support groups, non profit orgs, charities
>well established engineer
If I've ever seen a saint, it would have to be her.
Well that's it, this actually makes it easier for me now that I don't have to hope for shit to happen anymore and just know that I'll never make it with her.

man you sound obsessed in an unhealthy way

your attitude is what's killing you socially. quit looking for pointless social interaction and hang out with people who do what you're in to.
>interest: math
ok, find some people that like math. they tend to be jaded like you are so you will get a long with them (i'm a math major so i know this firsthand). also, you sound pretentious. let me put it in a way that will hopefully resonate with you: don't think you're special for not being part of the mean of a standard distribution. having better taste =/= being a better person

left knee isn’t pointing towards you, obvious indicator she isn’t into you.

you fucked up mane

If by obsessed you're referring to how I know so much about her - I don't think there isn't any secret she hasn't shared with me. I guess I was really just her confidant.
I'm actually done with her though, just need to cry one time and get over it once and for all. I'm trying to pour everything out today.
Should have fucking known.
>she KNOWS when people like her.
Nah, she's actually just retarded when it comes to romance or maybe she simply just isn't the type for this shit, you know all those old aunties with cats?

>you know all those old aunties with cats?
Yes, they were waiting for Prince Chaddington. He never came and now they're alone with cats and miserable.

>I was really just her confidant

seems like it, why didn't you make a move earlier tho?

its normal to think that the person is the only one you can love while you ARE in love with her. you need to cut ALL contact with her and never ever contact her again if you want to get rid of those feels. in the near future you will find another girl you will develop feelings for and you will wonder why you ever loved the one you do right now.

I just love you guys, no homo.
Too much of a pussy. I was pretty happy with the whole deal I thought we had going on, wanted the illusion to last.

I'm off to buy myself something to eat, hope all of you have a great day ahead.

getting into crypto
doing school stuff
having fapped 4 times in the past 9 hours because gf is away for the weekend
so good
don't sweat it user
if you are able to invite 40 people you know too many people, I could invite like 5 and oneof them is my gf

Travelling alone with a guy and rejecting him when he makes an advance is manipulative as fuck on her part. Ditch her bro, there's lots of better girls

>If I've ever seen a saint, it would have to be her.

Today I squatted 2kg more by accident (failed to put the right weight on the bar)
I feel sad and lonely as usual because I have no girlfriend because all women are sluts and they disgust me. If I didn't live with my fucking mom I would at least bring over some meathole from tinder

ah well shit, that sucks. hey, at least you can get some gains, right?