Women don't care about heig-

>Women don't care about heig-

mashable.com/2017/11/14/height-online-dating.amp

when a manlet says he's 5'10" it means he's 5'8", e.g. RDJ
all the actual 5'10" guys say they're 6', that's the real redpill

Who has ever said that they don't?

>Women don't care about heig-

And when exactly do you come across this opinion? The importance of height is obviously exaggerated on places like Veeky Forums but it's pretty damn common knowledge that women prefer taller men over shorter men.

I try not to be a bitch about it but when I'm looking for just a hookup I do want a guy who is both bigger and stronger than me by a good margin. I'm assuming it's a good thing that most women are submissive in bed? This is one of the drawbacks.

I'm 5' 6" I dated a guy who was 5'8" but once he stopped working out he didn't have anything going for him and I got bored.

How about I wear heels too?

Yeah this sucks as a 5'11" guy, I'm usually the "small friend" in my group of friends because I hang out with guys that are tall

only 9's and 10's should be that picky. The 7's and 8's that act like this are usually trash human beings anyways so it's not a big deal

You sound like a bitch. I'm 6'1" before anyone starts, I just feel sorry for manlets at times.

I'm 5ft 9 and I've never had a problem

protip: women reject at a far higher rate on hookup apps because they can literally scroll through thousands of guys and take their pick

approach women IRL and be confident

Oh, and just to add - there's definitely a mindset that goes along with being the "short friend." If you can adopt the right mindset, you can be alpha too but in a different way.

Think Tom Cruise, Josh Hutcherson, Conor McGregor. All manlets, but they let their status, presence and attitude do the talking. They're not necessarily alpha in the way a 6'7" fucking beast would be, but they're still alphas and have alpha male attitudes.

roastie

>king of the manlets feels sorry for the manlets

seriously. dark clothes, a big watch, and a big personality can give you an extra 8 inches in perceived height.

I said I try I didn't say I succeed. Calm down.

Everybody has preferences, some of them pretty arbitrary. Men are attracted to different cup sizes, most people have a fatness limit. I can see how fat is a little different than height because it's something you can personally control and change...but I can't control not being turned on when a guy who wants to fuck me can fit in my jeans.

I don't get how this is an insult if you haven't actually seen my pussy, you'd be better off just calling me a bitch like the other guy.

Most people can fit in your jeans whale

Yup. On a casual night out, a look like this + wearing boots that give you 1 or 2 inches will boost your self esteem and look. As long as you're somewhat buff, you'll pull

totally irrelevant.

it just means "slut."

>be me
>be at the gym with my buddy working out
>be 6'2"
>friend is 5'11"
>gym sloot comes over and asks how many sets we have
>tells me I'm really tall while i'm standing next to my buddy
>tell her thanks I do look tall for 5'10"
>she laughs and says wow my friend must be really short then and walks away

I've been tempted to get a photo taken in front of a height chart, with card, convict style, and just use the bio "definitely not a murderer".

D E V I L I S H

I'm just old then, I still thought it was a specific type of vagina.