Is this achievable natty?

is this achievable natty?

Is there any pic of Zyzz where he doesn't look gay?

no. there is a reason why nipponese associate body building with homosexuality

do you really want this garbage lower body?

lower body doesn't matter

Ye it is it would just take a couple years. Put in the time and you'll have the body without the chance of fucking dying or even worse, going bald.

>he looks gay

Translation: I’m going gay for him and it’s making me feel uncomfortable. Let me mask my homosexuality by saying he looks gay.

No, Zyzz has always looked flaming as fuck bro.
There's wanting to flaunt your gains. and then there's looking for an agressive top/wealthy john down at the DeNyle gay bar.

If that’s your way of coping then I understand.

>projecting

No, but you can get pretty close.

You know you've been here a long time when Zyzz doesn't look that impressive anymore.

is it because he is so lean?

this baka

What cope?
Any lazy as fuck literal prancing faggot can get gains if they do enough gear and give not enough fucks about their health.
Look at Genova.

If you're shorter, yeah. He was 6'2. If you are say 5.10 or under you should be able to get that size and bodyfat within a few years.

i'm 6'1

is it really that easier for manlets? plz explain

you can get there but you might need a low dose.

yes, body and legs are shorter therefore you will achieve more mass in the same time as someone with longer arms, legs, etc.

Yeah, their muscles are shorter. Muscle growth is the same, but since manlet muscles are shorter, the mass is located within smaller region and thus the shorter person is bigger than the taller after the same muscle stimulation

dont fall for this meme

Zyzz was INCREDIBLY lean and muscular at the same time, this goes beyond shitty 240p pictures taken from cellphones. While its true you can look better being a manlet (less space for your muscles to fill, so smaller muscles actually look bigger on manlets due to volume) you will hardly ever approach Zyzz tier unless you got some REALLY good genetics and exceptional diet to top it off.

Theres also some shit you cant do, Zyzz wasnt really big but had godlike insertions (abs, traps, chest)

I was considering it but i'm only 18. I hear it would mess me up at my age.

Under 25 is bad for your growth and other things

I said you should be able to obtain this size, nothing about looking better. and yes muscle bellies genetics will play a role in how you look when lean but for normal people his size is probably perfect.

Lol many people dont respond well to them and or have terrible insertions

Likely you will look like a bald acne ridden fag that looks overly vieny and large

Pretty sure it's because of gachi muchi

looks huge here, mustve been towards the end . .

"Zyzz's body is achievable natty in 2-3 years if you do everything perfectly"

- Veeky Forums, 2011

No.
Go and find me someone who's natty who looks like this
>you can't

maybe with 10 years of fiting