What workout could have prevented this?

What workout could have prevented this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SkPxSTHKYts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

grab the legs instead

Not getting into street fights like a stupid nog
X failure

The "don't stand with your arms by your side 2 inches in front of your assailant with no combat training weighing 150lbs" workout

top kek

Not being a faggot who tries to use body slams in real life

holy fuck what a bunch of twigs

freaky bloatlord mogging a fag

anger management

bring me up to speed, he dead?

the don't-copy-WWE-irl workout

yes

giving the old 1-2 can work but i find it great that if you powerbomb the guy the rest get scared
>t. guy who has been in a couple fights

yeah most street confrontations are over in a punch, the second he steps up to you dont say anything just swing hard and with intent

wrestling isn't real fighting you retard

Neck training. 20 inch neck maybe could've saved him.

well Olympic wrestling is
and i'f you grab the legs and throw them into the ground it's a technical powerbomb

>guy gets KO'd
>hits head on the sidewalk
>dies
>your ass is now in jail

don't street fight

he dead?

never mind he just was paralysed from the neck down.

how do you know if you're strong enough to powerbomb/slam someone? I've always wanted to do it to someone but don't wanna end up looking like a boob, im 5'10 around 210

>get picked up
>struggle
>guy falls and kills himself
>get put in jail
>???????????

you didn't watch very close

so what if he dies? serves him right for stepping up to you

Story?

> just paralyzed from thr neck down

I'd rather be dead desu senpai

being a blackbelt in jiu jitsu could have helped
sleep the guy no problem
except you look gay

the judge won't care about your little pride

Try wrestling?

practice on your friends in the beach
pick one up and drop him on the sand, it wont hurt but you'll know you can do it

>not disemboweling enemies that challenge you

did you have the surgery or did your vagina grow naturally

Don't cut yourself on this edginess.

>lawyer mentions you cornered him as per the video
>get convicted

post proofs

wanna know how I know you guys get walked all over? fucking plebbit i swear

>according to it this happened in the Finnish city of Turku between Saturday and Sunday. Didn't die according to it, was paralysed from the neck down.

Who is really at fault here? Do you think the neck snapped guy's family could sue the ground and pounder? It looks like he pulled some sort of move right before they contacted the floor together.

What do you guys think? Or if he's just paralyzed maybe he could sue. Could they get some money outta this?

His neck is not snapped. He got knocked out from his head bouncing on concrete. Really fucking dumb to attempt a takedown with literally 0 experience. Dumb cracker deserved it.

>paralyzed from the neck down

Shieeeeet. This is why you have to stay strong. Fragile nu males break like twigs

anything remotely resembling a workout so you don't have problems lifting up 65kg """""male"""""

>getting into some argument on some irrelevant shit
>literally ruin your life by becoming a vegetable

people are so fucking stupid. Even if you got so mad at the guy, just fucking fight him like a normal person and stop trying to do all this crazy wwe shit

Just learn to box, quick jabs to the jaw until he backs off, nobody gets hurt

Good idea, user!
>goes out
>jabs someone in the face
>they fall and smash the back of the head against the concrete
>they suffer brain damage
Oh boy, can't wait to deal with the repercussions!

lel

The reason I don't wanna fight (besides brain damage) is that I don't want to possibly become a meme and see myself on Veeky Forums

lol if somebody falls down after a single jab (not hook or cross) they must be a child and you have no place fighting them in the first place

Not being a retard.

No shit. If you are going to get into a fight or these seems to be a reasonable chance, be fucking ready and get your arms somewhere useful.

So that guy just ruined his life just like that

Except he was the initiator.

This man did the shittiest suplex imaginable and tko'd himself lmao

The best sort of surprise ending

What was the pathetic manlet thinking?

Fuck dude, I'm 175, am I too heavy to get body slammed yet

KG? Yes.

>video games are real life!
or something akin, look at that stance and retarded jab with a follow up punch starting at least a good second and a half later.

Easily one of the gayest fights i saw, even with the coma/kill guy

The fact that he saw the guy was incapable of fighting back and immediately stopped upon that realization is a direct result of the fact that he is white.

If this was a nog the video would be another solid 60 seconds of kicking and face stomping, probably with 5 or 6 other nogs.

They do the crazy wwe shit because they have zero experience in fighting anyone properly. There's a reason why a lot of high school fights are just a couple of fags rushing each other just throwing punches until a lucky one connects because they are literally just going through instinct alone without any thinking whatsoever due to no training.

Street fights aren't worth it, especially with concrete floors and no training.

run away xF
or
Don't be a retard and fight over meaningless shit x F
or
Don't go drinking/clubbing get drunk etc....xF

Well, yeah. That's common sense but there are people with suicidal genes out there. Their recklessness can make it so they take down the other party with them. For smart dudes out there who find themselves in situations with people like this, invest in a gun or do regular conditioning so you can run away before shit really hits the fan. Especially if the aggressor has buddies around him because they WILL jump into the fight.

Only time someone ever tried to fight me
>130lb soaking wet kid trying to prove how tough he is to the other chimps
>he steps up to me
>he throws a haymaker
>it hits my cheekbone
>I laugh and keep walking without looking at him
Now he looks like the pussy that he is, and I don't even have to do anything to utterly humiliate him. Just don't get hit anywhere that really hurts.

man, thats life, you can't control everything and shit will eventually happen, do what you can within reason, take your precautions and the rest is up to God.

really tho, 99% of problems are where you are, when you are and who you are with, if you can control these, most problems never arrive.

SS. Have you ever seen someone successfully fight a dinosaur?

The only way you didn't also look like a total pussy in that situation is if it actually went down 100% like you are saying and you didn't embellish it at all for the internet. If you even slightly stumbled from his punch it just looked like you ran away from a fight with a 130 pound faggot.

How it really happened

>guy saw a weakling who'd been the the gym a few times
>decided to bully said weakling so he looked tough in front of his mates
>hit weakling openly right in the face
>completely got away with it because you were too scared to fight back
>he came out completely dominant in the situation and having 100% alpha cucked you
>you literally let a tiny bitch hit you and didnt do anything and you're trying to spin it as an alpha move
>lmfao his mates probably thought he was a legend and gave him free drinks all night
>meanwhile you go home and shitpost on Veeky Forums to cope

The guy with the hands in his pockets was the one who landed on top and started punching the other guy you fool.

>Just

how insecure do you have to be to come up with shit like this tho

This has to be bait.

>get hit
>dont retaliate in any way

"I-I'm the alpha one! Be the better man h-haha"
pic related is literally you

getting fat

The chap talking about Judges is right but the one spouting the "le so egdy XD" shit is a fucking retard.
Chances are, he's never been in a fight or he was born with a silver spoon in his laté-sipping cock-gobbling mouth and never had to fend for himself.

not the guy you replied to and your pic says almost everything I needed to know about you

the guy laughed off a skinny kid hitting him in the face. If you've ever seen a situation like that(I don't know how much you get out) the dude that does that gets fucking laughed at for weeks. He looks like a cringey dork trying to look tough and gets outed as both a retard and weakling in front of everyone. This happened at my HS a couple times. I get the feeling you're just a fat NEET tbqh

that attitude is ironically useful in prison

so as someone who actually did wrestling (greco roman) this happens a lot. 5 point throws usually hurt you as much as the other guy and you learn ways to take them over your shoulders without your head being the first point of contact to the ground if youre not retarded. the guy probably wanted to look like somone off WWE and fucked up. we had to do some very extensive neck training before our couch let us learn suplexes, like roll my neck while in a headstand to demonstrate i could handle the impact

Dude there's nothing dignified, alpha, cool or anything in this situation besides you getting picked on and doing nothing about it.

If someone calls you a fag or something you just ignore them, fine. If violence is involved you have fuckin problems if you don't fight back. What if he'd broken your jaw, you just gonna coolly brush it off and stride away?

This is why you train your neck. Bunch of nu-male twigs

You can be athletic but if you try to slam someone and just wind up hitting your head on the concrete instead, you'll get ktfo either way
>youtube.com/watch?v=SkPxSTHKYts

Nice try, but where is the rest of the video?

That sick dodge is only possible with the innate manlet EV multiplier. The lanklet never stood a chance.

Not the guy youre talking to but as pointed out he is probably exaggerating. I have seen a situation almost identical to what he posted and basically they both ended up looking like complete bitches because guy 1 couldnt even knock someone out with a sucker punch and guy 2 has no drive to stand up for himself. Ultimately, the guy who didnt stand up for himself was looked at in a way worse light than the guy who cant punch. I am guessing since the post said that was the only time in his life someone tried to fight him that he was a complete autist who was just afraid to stand up for himself.

Not that I advocate fighting for dumb reasons. I always try to deescalate situations but as a full grown man it is highly unlikely you will never have to fight somebody at some point unless you are afraid to stand up for what you believe in. I have never punched somebody first but I have been in probably 10 or 15 fights because I don't just take it on the chin if someone is talking shit to me or someone important to me.

Vertical rope neck pulldown

That's just fencing response.
Someone post the one with the MMA kid, that vid is fucking sick.
It's a reminder to all that mussels mean fuck all when you don't know how to fight

The real alpha way to handle this sitch:
>he throws a haymaker
>hits my cheekbone
>pull out a handgun, shoot him and all his friends, reload and take out witnesses too

Still manslaughter unfortunately

Yes sadly he later died of eternal bleeding

just walk away you fucking inbred retard jesus fuck

Just walk away and get clobbered over the head when you're not looking?

two finnish kids got in a fight on a night out. the kid trying to body slam the guy who's cornering him was paralysed cos of c spine injury

yes that's a great idea, turn around, hand him a knife, and moonwalk away

>That's why you train your neck xDD
>Lol twig
>fucking manlet lmao x3

t. people who never leave their house nor have any social life

welcum to Veeky Forums

the guy who tried to body slam the dude is the one who got his neck snapped

Wouldn't surprise me if some of these limp-wristed faggots would do that.

Can you even train your neck to not snap when you land on it in a fucked up way?

fucking hell man imagine being this guys mum.
your son is paralysed, whole life ruined cos he got into some stupid argument while drunk

this is pretty much why you shouldnt get into fights

Damn. That's fucked up

memes aside, it wasn't as bad a few years back

You would be spewin you didn't teach him how to throw a punch but i could imagine it would of been a coward punch from behind with the same result.