What percentage of people your age do you think you could beat in a 1v1 no holds barred street fight...

What percentage of people your age do you think you could beat in a 1v1 no holds barred street fight. I think 80% is fair for me, I'm 20 yr old that has been lifting for over a year, however I don't know any martial arts.

AND YOU!?1

depends if I've got my katana with my dawg, if that's the case, heh, 110%
otherwise I'd use sage-shit-threads-no-jutsu and wipe them out

>No hold barred streetfight
>Not bringing a gun

user...

good point lets pretend no holds barred means no grapples banned in thiis situation :///// sorry guys i heecked up my first thread ever.

Assuming you mean a fist fight I'd have a decent chance. I've got a decent amount of combat training because army and I've been lifting for a while. That said someone my height and fat as fatass would have a massive weight advantage so I'd say maybe 50/50

I'd say 50 percent.
I also believe that knowing basic boxing technique(including legwork) is enough to deal with most situations. Maybe Kickboxing for all around fuckery and some MMA grips and you're good to go.
Though a real martial art is like learning C and programming uni tasks.
You're never going to use it as it is not fit for real life.

OP should go to a boxing gym to learn some humility. Fighting the random street pleb is not very hard, go up against anyone with moderate amount of training and you will learn to get hit in the face.

Biggest thing about fighting is endurance and composure under pressure, literal pressure, in the form of fists hitting your face. Most people are not used to the feeling and go into shock when it happens.

Its also delusional to think you will get into a fight and walk away unscathed, especially if you have no training. You want to be able to take some shots and be used to it if you want to have success in fights, because getting hit is inevitable.

t. Novice level boxer

100%! I am the master of disaster, the king of swings, captain of slaptain, commander backhander and you FUCKING PUSSIES don't stand a chance against me!

I'd win 100% of fights because I don't get into fights for no reason and rationally avoid conflict. I carry a gun for the instance of people wanting to "fight"

I'm a bit older, and since I'm still fit, I reckon I could take on 90%ish of people my age

Probably 65%
I've got heavy hands and autistic rage but people with more experience would probably whoop me

a real martial art teaches correct body utilization for optimal power generation. forms, stances, and tradition are tools to convey this information

yes, you will not do a backbend stance in a fight because your mobility is restricted. no, you will not do a traditional front bend punch in a street fight. the principles that make these movements strong, sharp and crisp can be used from any angle with any attack, so long as you understand the means to generate power and the movements to put yourself in advantageous position to use it

I really hope you didn't think such aspects of an art were taught for practical use? do you think the Bible is literal too? damn user

Well over 99%.

Depending on how experienced the other-fighter is, it'll either be a quick double-leg / single leg takedown into ground-control, or intelligent boxing with strong foot and head movement.

Most retards fighting don't have enough real juice in the tank to last longer than a few minutes of stand-up, and anyone who's done BJJ will know that even someone with a months of experience is going to overpower and rape a noob with no experience.

All it takes is one punch, one takedown, or one elbow to end it all. Not that hard.

>Well over 99%.

Someone who has never lifted a weight in their life but has a year of proper boxing training will fuck you up without breaking a sweat.

I understand you're confident because you are strong, but it's misplaced, and can get you seriously hurt.

probably like 65% because I am stronger than like 15% of guys and 50% are women

ITT: spergs talk about how tough they are over the internet.

>This thread
>I lift so I'll be ok in a fight
laughingelfman.jpeg

are you including girls aswell? Then I would say about 80%. I once was fighting against an girl that did MMA for 3 years and the only difference I saw was that she was not KO after 1 punch.

If two people with no fighting exp go at it the one who lifts has a distinct advantage.

Probably about 60%. I doubt most people my age have any real fighting experience at all but I don't ever want to be too cocky and assume I could win against almost everyone.

Lifting without knowing hot to fight?
What's the point of having power if you can't use it?