How come racists tend to be insecure betas who have low t?

young people that spend most of there time discussing politics most likely have low test.

>leftist calling others low T
No comment

Because they make shit threads rather than make gains.

Faggot OP wouId be the best exampIe l can give off the top of my head.

Becusse real racist/ pure bloods dont let their racist views slip into public view.

FUCK OFF /POL/ OR /LEFTYPOL/ OR WHEREVER THE FUCK YOU CAME FROM

That wall cake is pretty based though

Breh why are you using a pic of a mentally ill guy? Use another picture you retarded commie

i mean hes correct tho, nothing wrong with getting strap'd

As somebody who regularly meets up with internet racists, this is demonstrably untrue, in my experience. Also, OP image is an /r/thedonald civic nationalist. Reddit - Not even once.

Not him but I'm just gonna leave now.

It plays into the secret cuck fetish all conservatives have. They want men richer then themselves to have their money and fuck their women.

how are those meet ups? Do they bring bulls to prep for?

>cheddar sour cream potato chips
kinda gagged a little
america has the worst fuckn flavours

>43629209
Check them

This. That’s why they worship the strongman Authortarian types to preserve the status quo because they themselves are uneducated gullible Feeble weak minded faggots.

reroll

Last try

THIS

Because their bodies and souls realize they are in the wrong and start to shut down

They're too defensive and afraid to change that. It's very sad. Like, sincerely sad. They'll never be happy.

I am not an insecure low T beta male, I am chad incarnate and I lift for Hitler. See you at the next antifa """"protest""""

nazis are uneducated low IQ inbred hicks that will get droned to death tho

Both alt-right and commies are low-test betas that would've been gassed in Hitler's time.

Then anwser me, why are you so triggered by nazis?
they hate jews, the same jews who run Hollywood, news along with most banks
for such a small group they amassed a huge fortunese and are easily the most privileged race/religion
why dont you "fight the powah" like them?
just saying you hate bankers and rich people is awfully empty

Armchair psychoanalysts assuming that the far right is projecting some sort of internal cuckold fetish when they call people "cucks" are really fucking gay.

this

not OP but your supposition is fucking stupid. if the best scapegoat you can find in 2017 is the jews, your retardation isn't even entertaining.

>why are you triggered by nazis?

because they carried out a genocide, you vapid asshole. Just like Stalin, the Khmer Rouge, and every other group of assholes that murder millions of people, they're fucked up. you fuckers talk about degeneracy and yet you praise the most morally bankrupt motherfuckers you can find

Here's the real redpill my friend. Nazi Germany was the first ever successful beta uprising:

>Hitler
Drug addict, had sexual relations with his niece, unhealthy fixation with males he deemed alpha (i.e German boys)

>Roehm
Fat, faggot

>Goring
Morbidly obese, owned a luxurious estate where he participated in obscene orgies

>Dirlewanger
Pedophile, led a batallion of gypsies, POWs, mental patients and convicted rapists who participated in monumental savagery

>Himmler
Wewuzian pagan occultist, muslim lover

>Heydrich
Absolute beta who was bullied in school, looked like a Jew to the point other kids called him a kike when he was a schoolboy

>Goebbels
Physically deformed and sickly, also a manlet

>Kaltenbrunner
Serial adulterer

>Wessel
Lived together with a literal brothel whore, was most likely her pimp

>Mengele
Creepy sociopathic fuck

>b-but jews have long noses and steal our coins they deserve to be slaughtered

>western propaganda

I always thought /pol/ was a satire board until I saw the charlottlvilles faggot on tv . These anons truly pathetic and unfulfilled lives of desperation to worship nazis

>triggered """alpha"""(beta)

not enough intensity, integrity, OR intelligence

This LARPing from both sides is getting out of hand

I love how most of the Nazi sympothiszers are quick to forget that Hitler would've had their families killed.

Most of them deserved it

>millions of average citizens deserved it