Which is more acceptable to Veeky Forums - roiding or wearing a wig?

Which is more acceptable to Veeky Forums - roiding or wearing a wig?

If I lost my hair I would kill myself. I get compliments on it all the time, it's the only good feature I have.

This guy looks like my HS trig teacher

why does everyone have the same fuckboi haircut

>if i lost my hair i would kill myself

wow, who hurt you? thats the saddest thing i've ever heard. i hope you seek help user and soon =(

It's easier to maintain

"Yeah, just cut the sides shorter and don't fucking touch the hair on top"

yteah well it looks fucking retarded

Baldcel detected

>see some fat indian fuck with only hair on the very top of his head
>his head is so weirdly shaped he looks like a fuckin pumpkin with shit on the top
this shit needs to stop, the haircut only works when you're white with FACE, yet i see every ugly fuck rocking that shit looking like total goobers

i have hair on the red zone on the left side of my head.
but on the right that part just dissapeared and i dont think its going to grow back. anyone knows what is this?
am i balding?

thats aids man

I've got loads of pimples on the top of my head and it looks irritated, since my hair is naturally fine it damages the hair follicles and leaves these bald spot areas.

could be alopecia mate. Ive had it on different parts of my head and face for about 5 years.
it'll probably grow back but it might be 1 month or 2 years from now.

doesn't this feel like having a rag on your head or something? how often do you take it off? imagine a woman that's into you seeing you literally take your hair off

From what I heard you can literally swim in it and it won't fall out. The way I would use the wig would be to fuck as many skanks as I can in my twenties without them noticing and then just embrace the bald in my thirties.

Yes, you are balding. It started that way for me, too. Left side temple was fine, right side was receding.

>i see every ugly fuck rocking that shit looking like total goobers
they’re all wigs

You won't feel it. Some take it off every night, some only once a week. Imagine yourself seeing a girl you are into take off her makeup, push up bra, spanx panties etc.

Girls really love it tho.

damn balding men are fucked what a contrast.

standard MPB dude. say hello to your mature hairline. at least you ain't diffuse thinning or something.

I say not to touch hair on top and nigga starts clipping the top away like really nigga?

>implying him hating the thought of becoming a balding faggot is the result of bullying
wow, who hurt you? this is the most passive aggressive bitchy ass plebbit tier post I've read here today. i hope you kys user and soon =(
>t. soyboy brainlet faggot

I wish more of the gooks and leafs working on experimental treatments would fucking release more information about what their progress is.

Would only get more investors on board.

how do they wash their hair?

IIRC the most current experimental one is an alternative to rogaine that they are currently in phase 3 for. stem cells ect are a long way off

from what i read the results were slightly better than rogaine and you still have to put shit on your head every day

baldfag detected. cope.

>mfw your hair starts thinning in 5 years and 20 year old user's tell you to COPE

By stepping under a shower, turning it on and then running their hands through the hair. At some point they lather the hair with shampoo and then rinse it off.

>just be urself bro, girls don't care about hair
>you have to own baldness
>you know what's unattractive? Insecurity

Roiding, hands down.

I can tell that you are young and new to lifting. If you lifted for couple of years and started going bald you would instantly trade your gains for the hair because being a subhuman baldcel is much worse than being dyel.