What's the cheapest way to consume as many calories as possible per day?

What's the cheapest way to consume as many calories as possible per day?
Fast food is not an answer. Shits full of saturated fats, simple carbs, and ain't THAT cheap

Peanut butter

Milk by far, but dont do GOMAD you will just go obese and get acne

Eggs are also great

and i make a lot of whole wheat bread peanut butter sandwiches as well

GOMAD

I know I posted a stronk Nordic like Varg but i think I'm slightly lactose intolerant. I can't stomach more than two a glass of milk per day
Maybe yogurt is a different story

rice n beans fag

I used to get diarrhea from milk because I wasn't used to drinking it when I started bulking. Now it's no problem.
Greek and/or Turkish high fat yoghurt is also very dense on calories, try it if milk makes your ass explode

I buy tubs of plain greek yogurt and mix it with protein powder. $4 for a tub that lasts 3-4 meals and even without the protein powder it's 40g of protein

rice n beans
if u dont live in cucknada: eggs, milk

nuts
greek yogurt
shakes with peanut butter and bananas
milk
brown rice

Oats + oil + protein powder

>brown rice
meme

I thought you fags said milk had hormones. What milk do you all drink?

I don't drink milk ever since I stopped using protein supps I've had no reason to use milk. Cereal is faggy. Rather eat rice.

tell me why it's a meme

extremely high fiber content, solid micros, and here's the real reason it's good:

low satiety. it's so easy to eat 1000 kcal of brown rice compared to potatoes, or oats

Try to get kefir grains, they eat the lactose of the milk and ferment probiotics, which are good for pretty much every process of your body. It also makes you consume less sugar since the kefir eats the lactose (milk sugar)

Btw we are all lactose intolerant (some more than others), we actually don't produce lactase after infancy which is the enzyme that helps us digest milk, and it only comes in raw milk before pasteurization, so if you can get it raw it would be ideal. If not, kefir milk.

Pancakes

or just...you know...eat cottage cheese and greek yogury like a normal person

Mcdoubles

Kefir has more than 60 types of probiotics. Commercial yogurt has only 5.
It's not like it's difficult to make. You literally throw them in a glass jar with the milk and wait 24hs.

>quart of Heavy whipping cream
>$6
>~3000cal
>all fat
Just make protein shakes with it and you'll get your protein goal as well, but take a multivitamin to get everything it will not provide you.

You are asking about two different things.

Because the fastest is obviously to drink oil. But this is not healthy.

Gasoline is over 10,000 kcal per gallon

>not doing GOGAD

NGMI

When I was doing keto my usual breakfast was a giant cup of coffee with a bunch of heavy cream.

10/10 was delicious and satiating.

A dick load of beans and sausage is a good bulker

A gram of plutonium has 21 billion calories, are you even try to bulk?

Beer

Plutonium is pretty expensive, satan

Whole milk, eggs, etc. From your Walmart or other giant ultra-cheap store

low fibre and dense:
peanut butter
pasta
fatty meats
cheese
milk

shakes with milk, oats, peanutt butter and protein powder probably

Canola oil
30,000 calories for $5