Ok so I shot up olive oil in my arm like 10 minutes ago because of the user that said it's like test because of its...

Ok so I shot up olive oil in my arm like 10 minutes ago because of the user that said it's like test because of its amino acids. Now my arm is starting to hurt really bad and I'm getting a headache. Did I get trolled?

intravenous or intramuscular?

u ded

Go to the hospital and tell them what you did before you lose your limb you idiot

did you aspirate? always gotta aspirate

nah mate, it's like it Captain America, it'll hurt but you've also got to expose yourself to vitarays for maximum gains. If you don't have vitarays, just stick your head in a microwave, it'll still work

Hospital, now

kek

I’m assuming op is trolling no one is this dumb

doctors are gains goblins don't listen to this user

POST pics. Cuz this is a really bad attempt at a troll

You have no idea...

wanna shot up some of my cum? ;)

how can anyone be that fucking stupid? may as well inject molten lead onto your bones so you'll become the next wolverine.

you dead yet op?

Pics or it didn't happen

Fatty acids not amino acids
Still good for ya

what would injecting olive oil actually do

i assume intravenously u ded

Please let this be a meme and also put me in the screencap

I've heard that injecting anything with oxygen in it into the blood stream causes death

Put me in the screencap

?????????????????????

me too

This made me laugh way more than it should have.

A 2cm air bubble is more than enough to cause a clot in your brain.

>low T fags

Not long ago there was an user who thought bodyweight means being able to lift his own weight in plates; afterwards he raged here how Veeky Forums had fucked up his life and judging from what he wrote he was paralyzed from the waist down afterwards.

So, never say never.

>Injecting IV or IM
>Not injecting intrathecal for all them CNS gains

Never gonna make it

Some guy on /k/ killed himself with homemade mustard gas a while back, pics and all. Don't underestimate folks

Pics and timestamp or you're larping
You'd have to shoot like 3cc's of air at least to hurt yourself. Tiny air bubbles get in people's IV's at the hospital more frequently than you'd think, it's not a huge deal. But on a whole I would rather have no air at all in places where it shouldn't be

>bodyweight
>own weight in plates

I don't get the separation or how you'd injure yourself

>judging from what he wrote he was paralyzed from the waist down afterwards
Nah, he was back (no pun intended) recently, and he's not paralysed, but he still has back issues and will never be able to squat again, kek.

>43630381
Don't listen to this idiot OP. What you're feeling is the inflammation process. The muscle will encapsule the oil and form scar tissue, thus making bigger muscles. It's basically a cheap version of synthol. Only downside is the extra calories.

If you're not trolling, go to the emergency room, OP.

"You should be able to do bodyweight squats as a beginner"

Snap city

Someone post the cap

Get yourself to a doctor asap you idiot!

Isn't this just synthol with a really high risk of sepsis?

Gotcha family member

Recently on /k/ an user wanted to test out his gas mask so he made chlorine gas in his bathroom. As his flesh started falling off instead of going to an er he just posted pictures.

>injecting non sterile substances into your body
wew

>olive oil
>amino acids
>arm hurts
You're baiting, but even if you weren't you'd be fine. It's just a bit out oil, you're liver can clear oils

I'm searching in my archives rn but all I find is the guy waterboarding himself.

You're kidding right?
T-thats some shit

What the fuck

So he committed sudoku? Link?

No shit.

literally a guy interpreted bodyweight squats as taking the bar + roughly his own weight in plate instead of what body weight squats actually are which is just your own body no bar no plates just your body doing squats.

didn't that fucker do it in sandals as well?

not him, but thank you so much for this

That's fucking depressing

Yes, he did.

Shiiit, have pics?

fake as shit you gullible moron

Hold up. if his skin is peeling off how come it still has hair and isn't bleeding everywhere? I'm betting that's staged for (you)s

its gas, why would it affect his hair? that shit reacts with blood tho

He has perfectly healthy looking skin under where he peeled it off. Like he didn't actually peel his skin off and just pulled some makeup bullshit.
His hair wouldn't fall out, but it would come of with the skin wouldn't it?

user have you ever read Life of Pi?

this is terrific

Can't say I have. What's it about?

go to the hospital RIGHT NOW.
you need to dissolve anything you're injecting in a solution before injection or it can have serious health implications (stroke, blood clots etc...)

>Not activating your olive oil shots before injection
Never going to make it

Op pls post pic

there is a discoloration on the first patch and that was only the first layer of his skin, hair would come out later

and besides, that shit fucks you up from inside, not outside

Its the story of an Indian shipwreck survivor. The majority of the book is dedicated to telling a wonderful story about animals and love and such. That story is told to some insurance investigators, who call it bullshit. Then the Indian tells a story in which his family dies, and he survives alone. To the insurance investigators, though, the two stories were just as valuable as neither contained any information relating to the details of the crash itself. Therefore, the story with animals is what should be believed as its more entertaining and has less heartbreak.

I think I see what you're getting at. Seems like an interesting story.

>herefore, the story with animals is what should be believed as its more entertaining and has less heartbreak
>Writteb by a Canadian
What a great philosophy...

It's fitting because the guy who gassed himself was a leaf.

nice bait.

One brazilian user found a grenade in his attic and asked Veeky Forums what to do with it. One poster said "throw it in the toilet and flush". The brazilian stopped posting and a week later it appeared in the brazilian newspapers that a man was found dead when a grenade exploded in his washroom and ripped apart half his house.

You guys are fucking idiots. OK is obviously larping. He could AT LEAST try to make it believable

Its not sterile

Fake as fuck. It's obvious in that second picture that it's a pva glue solution with a bit of pinky/skintone paint mixed in and the flesh in the 'wounds' is normal healthy skin.

Don't forget he lifted in flip flops, since they were the flattest shoes he owned

put me in the screencap XD