What's your profession/future plan and does being fit help with it?

What's your profession/future plan and does being fit help with it?
>College sophomore majoring in psychology, planning on double majoring in psych and journalism, hoping to work for a magazine or a newspaper after graduating
>Being fit doesn't make a ton of difference in the grand scheme of things

>comp sci
>I won't be another fatass nerd at work

Being fit heIps any future, because not being a fat fuck that makes shitty non-fit threads is aIways beneficiaI.

Give it a try, faggot OP.

>Saged

> In uni still, studying to become a librarian
I can lift up lmao5dictionaries

>College sophomore majoring in psychology, planning on double majoring in psych and journalism, hoping to work for a magazine or a newspaper after graduating
lol you poor sap

My uncle hires comp Sci majors all the time. He says it's rare to come across job applicants who are confident and have good social skills, so use that to your advantage

i remember you libraryscience bro

post pic

I'm in med school, absolutely being fit helps. Nobody listens to fat doctors. Also it helps with the practical aspect as I'm thinking about ortho which requires some strength

>Changed from psychological science into forensic science: biology major.
>Literally has no bearing on whatever job i'm planning for

idk, I'm in college but I don't know what for, almost done with my general eds so I need to figure it out

Physics major hoping to do some work in industry and eventually work in academia. Being fit doesn't help but I think it'd be nice to be an athletic professor.

But you'll still be a nerd.
>Being fit heIps any future
Then why are you still going to die alone, user?

>majoring in psychology, planning on double majoring in psych and journalism
Can I have fries with that?

>All those plebs studying psychology
Damn I wish i chose a non-degree too

Instead you grappled with the rigors of English lit, correct? Or was it Phys Ed.?

> College for marketing
>> will also chase acting career
>>> pic
I’ll be Donald Draper somehow

I plan to make a career as a military officer

I'm a poor fag in a third world nation full of Narcos, so wish me luck

Pure Mathematics, cunt.

No, I think I'll wish for something with a better likelihood of working out.

Actor and model.

Planning to head to LA for acting in a few years but until then I'm a full time runway model.

Color me surprised, another non-degree. But if I ever need a calculator, I'll let you know.

Oh well man, I don't expect you to understand. Good luck with your ambitions.

Are you a thot or a himbo?

Kek okay have fun not having a job mate

Himbo, unfortunately I was home schooled past grade 9.

I guess I'm having a terrible time at work then?
Enjoy the casting couch, you sheltered little boy. Just remember, if you ever tell your mommy what you've done to make it, she'll die of a broken heart.

I'm in my third year of law school. The big problem I am facing now is that my best prospect at employment is in big law, which associate attorney's generally spend 2,500 billable hours working per year, which is about 70hr/week. I don't know if I will be able to stay as healthy as I am now during that time.

I'm hoping that I won't have to do anything sexual to gain success in acting, but I do fear that such a thing will happen as I've been groped by many men through out my life so far.

negative CUNT

It gets worse.

I will be honest, if that's what I have to do in order to succeed my knees are already on the floor.

Let’s just hope he’s a bottom

I'd be scared of getting shit on a casting mans dick then actually having something put up my ass desu.

>Just finished a diploma in Sound Production and scored a job as a roadie
>Going back next year to study contemporary music

Ultimate goal is be a full time musician but also composer (like reznor/atticus type stuff), studio producer, music supervisor, manager etc. depending on where life takes me. I'm just gonna put my fingers in all the pies and see what happens

Being fit helps with roadie work and for looking good on stage as a musician

Finishing general business degree with a focus on finance, macro economics, math, etc.
Think I will maybe work as a finance analyst or at a business management firm for ~4 years and then get an mba if I get into a respected school?

What instrument you play breh?

Furry artist and cosplayer.

Inherently Veeky Forums, so yeah it helps, I'm not really Veeky Forums though just under 1234.

same

Planning to become a subject teacher
I guess I'll have more authority

Guitar and vocals. My voice is shit but it's rock so it works. Got a bit of an iggy vibe to it

>Doing computer science PhD, plan to be a uni teacher/researcher. I don't get good money just from PhD, so I do shitty modeling jobs 3-4 days every month.
>I guess it doesn't matter that much, but lifting helps to deal with frustration, your everyday existential bullshit, etc. But that's the same for anybody.
It obviously helps with modeling, but I will quit that as I graduate.

>web designer
>being fit or not is completely irrelevant
It's a fun hobby

you won't have to if you don't. Stick to your guns and don't compromise on your values. A friend of mine is a pro singer in choirs and is gay. He had a conductor say to him "suck my dick and I will make you" and he said no.
Like come on, would you really degrade yourself in that way to gain some sort of material success?

Why did you edit your belly button out?

>first year med school
Hoping to pull all the nurse thots and strike fear into the hearts of disobedient patients

Finance/Economics + Civil engineering

Bow down cucks