For the month of december I'm going to try to live a lifestyle similar to Joe Rogan

For the month of december I'm going to try to live a lifestyle similar to Joe Rogan.
>keto diet
>heavy lifting
>black coffee, tea, and water (nothing else to drink)
>start training BJJ
>hot yoga
>I'll try sensory deprivation and cryotherapy

Another other suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You didn't include pot

>inb4 CHUG YOUR KALE SHAKES AND SET YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO BODY TEMP etc.

Befriend Alex Jones

Make sure to post pictures of your venison and elk meat every other night.

He smokes weed everyday

dmt in isolation chambers

WOAH

can't forget that alpha brain

I get the impression that his elk meat is extremely chewy and he thinks it gives him jaw gains. Kek he's a little idiot. I want to kick his ass.

Make sure you smoke weed. But more importantly, tell everyone how much you smoke weed.

This. And discuss conspiracy theories.
Also, take alpha brain.

i like joe but his views on race are straigt up stupid

Suicide

You forgot TRT.

>ugly as fuck, completely bald
>estrogenic, fat body and puffy face
>looks like he could morph into a cockroach at any given time
>Parasite-like body language, probably has an excess of bacterias in his gut

H-he must be doing something right!

OP here

so Alpha Brain, DMT, suicide, TRT. Anything else?

Oh and weed, sorry.

grapefruit up the wazoo

oh does he eat a lot of grapefruit or do you actually want me to insert grapefruit in my rectum?

THAT'S CRAAYYYYYYYYYZEEEEEEYYYYYY

Never listened to his podcast. Should I give it a try?\

Smoke weed

yes but about half of his episodes suck dick because his guest sucks dick. start with
>joey diaz
>any mma fighter
>eddie bravo
>science related guests

these are literally the worst kind of episodes lmao
listen to ones that have comedians on. joey diaz sucks my peepee

skip all the comedian podcasts and dont listen to that other user, unless you think joe rogan is actually funny himself (he's not)
and any topic you might know a lot about yourself. hunter ones are enjoyable i think. seeing you're on fit the dorian yates one was really great i think and maybe check andy galpin one out too. Anything very serious and rogan can't keep up and then ruins it with shitty anecdotes.

I doubt he actually takes that. Most people paid to say they take something are just actors.

Yeah he has really interesting guests on but sometimes he ruins it by saying retarded shit and not just letting the guest speak

>Hey Jamie pull that up

> I want to kick his ass

Except you couldn't :3

> Fat body

A-are you blind?

He doesn't actually do hot yoga OP, it was a meme for a wager with his boys.

dude weed lmao

What is this ?

He probably does since he has a financial stake in the company, not just paid to advertise.

joey is a funny motherfucker

i think its like a chamber that they make really frickin cold like -10C and it supposedly is good for recovery and other athletic stuff, joe does it every week

yeah he does, he's a big believer in releasing "heat shock proteins" - whatever that is.

The amazing thing now, in this picture Joe's closer to the camera than then couple is.

It's a camera perspective trick.

whatever he s gassing has aged the fuck out of him and made head grow barry bonds status, and he gets dwarfed by female mma fighters. follow who you want m8 but I d pass on the insecure manlet

maybe op is an insecure manlet

No he doesn't.

Not that he thinks it's a bad thing or ineffective, he simply doesn't do it, he did it for "Sober October" because the point was to quit things bad for you and do things good for you and the hot yoga was a new experience for all of them so it made for a funny joke about how much it kicked all their asses.

Hence his podcasts where he refers to doing hot yoga for the first few times in his life during October and how hard he found it.

did you even listen to that podcast? he's done it a lot before but never for 15 days straight.

Joe looks like he's gonna have a heart attack in 5 years, I dunno if that's down to his meme egg diets or his mutated weed habit but you cannot look at him
and think "healthy man"

Do you? Trying something is not the same as doing it.

He's gone over his *routine* many times and it doesn't involve hot yoga.

I occasionally eat fast food but I don't make a habit of it. If you wanna try "Live the Joe Rogan lifestyle" it doesn't involve weekly hot yoga, fact.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

>ALPHA BRAIN
>SHROOMTECH
>KRILL & MCT OIL
>PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

>Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

>I'm going to try to live a lifestyle similar to Joe Rogan

You gotta get really high, then practice wrestling sweaty men for “self defense” then get height reduction surgery to become 5’8” and be only able to produce daughters.

In what way? I'm not familiar with his views on race.

wtf this cant be real hes the fucking god of manlets

You're forgetting one crucial thing..

Having the financial freedom of being a multi millionaire.

i like the science related guests

been doing keto for about a week
currently pissing out my ass
have fun OP

One month on keto is not enough. Your body needs longer to experience the full effects of keto.

test + hgh

Don't forget your kettlebells, op.

But seriously, kettlebells are legit AF

Kettlebells