Gayboys of Veeky Forums: how do you get rid of body hair? I don't have much to begin with but I don't like how it looks...

Gayboys of Veeky Forums: how do you get rid of body hair? I don't have much to begin with but I don't like how it looks. Specifically near the boypussy area. Is there any way to discourage it from growing back?

Just go to a professional

Go to a professional.
Look up brazillian waxing and see if it interests you.
Also post pics.

Alright you wanna lose that hair there's a bunch of different ways and they'll either work for you or not.
Laser- $$$$$ takes multiple sessions and a bunch of places don't do men.
Waxing- professional job is also expensive and doing it yourself can be really painful and spotty if you don't know what you're doing.
Hair removal cream- depends entirely on which brand, what kind of hair and where you're using it. Personally recommend Nad's men's hair removal cream and to avoid Nair because I almost got chemical burns from it.
Magic shaving powder (depilatory)- while most hair removal creams break down the hair outside of your body this one dissolves the entire hair if you use it properly, haven't used it myself but have ordered some so if thread isn't dead I'll post results.
Last is epilating which is probably better used with another of these methods and what I personally do myself. I use a Braun silk epil 7 which has both an electric shaver head and an epilator head. It works by tearing out the hairs fully like wax does but is hand held and more cost effective long term.

Part 1

transgirl here.

i find epilating to be too time consuming and painful to really be worthwhile, at least in that sensitive area. why not just shave regularly? that's what i do.

i've done laser and electrolysis on my face. very good options, but costly and it takes several sessions to really make any progress.

I used to shave when I had a bf. Now I just trim once a month lmao.
Don't use Nair btw you won't be able to sit on the toilet seat to shit for a week.

Thanks for the info friend, posters like you are the best

I'm fine with shaving but I don't trust myself as much near places I can't see

>transgirl
>not showing your boipussy
Why are you even posting here?

cbf writing out another bunch of paragraphs on how to use this shit but basically what I do is:

>Nad's between the legs and chest for top layer, Epilate the re-growth 1-2 days afterwards when the hairs start coming back.
>Exfoliate the shit out of wherever you're getting rid of hairs because ingrowns are a bitch to get rid off.

You don't have to do this often, it normally takes like 1-2 months for hair to come back in any real thickness and if you epilate weekly and nad's your junk bi-weekly you'll practically never see hairs again.

Get off my board faggot

Forgot to mention you can just shave legs/arms/armpits like normal to get hair short with silk epil 7 then wait a day, exfoliate and then epilate.
If you got more questions I'll lurk here for a couple more hours before work.

>epilating

Reported for ban evasion

hey it's you again! how'd you know it was me??

Post pics you fucking tease

Except I do it so well my legs have barely any friction and slide off each other

Does transgirl mean you're a dude who became a girl or a girl who became a dude?

Both of them are gay and so are you.

That's fine I just want to know.

how am i being a tease? i don't exist solely to entertain men on the internet.

Come over and shave my legs for me please.

You fucking faggots think because there's been homoerotic jokes here that you can flaunt your actual faggotry? Fuck off and actually kill yourself, not joking at all you should.

Could you post the non-gay version of that picture?

Wot r u gonna do about it soyboy

yeah baby talk shit to me

>Ywn be taught to shave by a twink father a foot shorter than you.

Oh it’s vegan Trap, How’s it going

Yes daddy hit me with those big arms of yours. Tell me I'm worthless.

>I'm a trans girl
>vegan pic

Didn't exactly take Sherlock Holmes this time

mm pretty well :)

dealing with some blah family issues atm. kinda sucks. life is okay otherwise though

oh darn :(

guess i should be less obvious about things maybe

>i don't exist solely to entertain men on the internet.
are you sure?

Ah sorry to hear that, keep on keepin on though, always nice to see Veeky Forumss’ own resident trap pop in every once in a while

It's pretty easy to tell. Your writing style gives it away most of the time. That plus the fact that you always post dumb pictures is a dead give away.

>are you sure?
positive.

:)

thanks! it's nice to see you guys too. i'm not the only trap around here though. there are like at least two others that post regularly. fit is a pretty trans-heavy board i've noticed.

what my pictures aren't dumb :(

everyone loves them

Your pictures are worse than trappy's most of the time and that's saying something

i've still never seen this trappy person. people say she's knowledgeable and i'd love to chat with her...

Removing hair right now would cause me to be homeless, but epilating looks real nice.

Do us gorillas have to wax before we start epilating, or can we just straight at epilating?

Jesus christ. I have a theory that you're actually trappy. You popped up right after they were banned. Why do you like role-playing as a transgender so much man?

>Gorillas epilating.
:) Only if you're the biggest M in history.
Shave then epilate.

roleplaying as trans...

kinda wish i were just roleplaying. being trans is okay but i wish i were a cis girl.

when i do rp though i'm a blood elf paladin. holy blood knight :)

Really? Maybe your the only one I see announce themselves. Good to hear all kinds of people feel welcome on the best board

Hope you figure stuff out!

Deserving of a ban for shitting up this thread instead of making one yourself

Blood elves are the goat race, also love starting there, and never played paladin

Would simplpy razor work for those purposes?

For now that's all i do, for the regions that aren't usually seen. It works well enough, but some ingrown hairs are problematic, plus it itches. I tried Nair but I kept panicking about skinburns and having to go to an hospital. I sort of saw how it owrked, but it's far too scary to use consistently.. (In that case, it didn't destroy hairs, it simply made it possible for me to pull them all out with my hands).

Are you the liberal that's been posting in fph threads?

Filthy dumb eleven scum, enjoy getting cucked by that BDC (Big Draenei Cock)

Never use Nair it's a shit product. You should:
>Shave as normal in hot water
>Exfoliate and rinse in cold water
>Epilate
>Exfoliate and rinse in cold water
>Moisturise
>Repeat without shaving.
Pretty much this is what I do.

yeah i've seen some ask for help and one has helped me a ton in figuring out this fitness stuff. she's my favorite one.

it's not really my stuff to figure out. my role in everything might be learning to accept that sometimes you have to let loved ones go, as they're too far gone and don't want to get better.

i offered advice. hair removal isn't rocket science, and it's going to take a little trial and error to get right anyway. op has plenty to go off of to start out now. i recommend he doesn't buy an epilator until he's sure he wants it. i used to epilate but now i just shave.

fuck yeah blood elves! you should totally try out paladin class. easily the best thing ever.

my politics are generally liberal and i sometimes post in fph threads? usually i just post pics of fat people doing fat things though.

lol space goats

>constant acne
>"facial" hair up to cheekbones that needs shaving/trimming every 3days
send help

you fags are fucking gay

Anyone here that's not a faggot but still shaves for aesthetics? I can't be the only one :/

the trips of obvious truth