How does it feel, gentlemen...

How does it feel, gentlemen? How does it feel to make thousands of dollars every week while poorfags like me have an empty BTC account?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u5uD62Plakg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it does not feel very good
you always want more
ride will never end

this. fucking money

What the... Throw some cents and I'll share your burden.

Get a job

This
Whatever number you have in your head OP, tack a zero on the end. That becomes the next goal when you reach the first one.
>wouldn't it be nice to have $100k
>ok but what about $1m
>shit, I made it here - next stop $10m
>I can make $100m.
>$1b.
etc

just it 5 figures and whlie i have a long way to go, all i can think about is plotting my way to 100k

This is probably true. But It's still better to have 100k than 0, like OP here. Even if you want more.

nah, once I reach, say $3 million, I can easily ride out the rest of my days without ever having to wagecuck again, which is my main objective.

youtube.com/watch?v=u5uD62Plakg

>0:57

Feels good
Just throw in like 20k and fucking start wining

>Just throw in like 20k and fucking start wining
I actually work, but all the money goes to basic needs, and the rest is for my family (I support them as much as I can, you know).

Im not rich, but you can fucking feel the greed crawling in your skull as the gainz rise.
If you're not smart you end up losing, because the dip is around the corner.

Then invest what you can, even if it's 50 usd.

feels good enough to have top tier food and drinks and stuff while trading

made 4k this week now i cant stop checking blockfolio
help

Somebody said $10?
1MVuhPb1sZ5VsEL38tGKSmaLk1MX1QqACz

What kind of portfolio do the super rich above $100,000,000 actually have?

They own stock in big companies and property

Isn't it hilarious that money is supposed to represent efforts, goods and services, yet becoming a millionaire is only achievable through 'gambling'?

Why wagecuck other than to initialize another investment, ever?

I always thought that money represents intelligence (and favorable circumstances).

you must be poor then.

Pretty much this, I am not going to deny it.

Just buy ZAP and hodl man

I lose money by trading shitcoins pretty much every day.
It's all good because BTC keeps going up.

Nah, just have a goal in mind that you tell yourself from the start. My goal is $1,000,000, as I would be able to live comfortably off of 8% annual returns from that.

This. You always thinking about more

That's just poorfag mentality and greed

Realize that money is just a means to an end. Set a realistic goal for yourself and be happy with that. Just walk away once you hit it. Life shouldn't be about money.

>thousands of dollars every week
>every week
I don’t know that pissant feel bro, I made just over 5,000 dollars just today. Can’t honestly say I think about your empty bank account

8%? Lucky to get 4% here.

I would put a lot into moderate to high risk index funds. Vanguard has good options.

poorfag here, about a hundred bucks deep into altcoinage, i don't have the patience for this shit. 20btc 20ltc etc. etc.

six figs in savings and have a decent amount of btc.

still dream about killing myself desu senpai

how 2 get smart

They don't, which is why you're poor.

If you were born at least 6/10 with a vagoo, or had parents who bought real estate in 1890 is about the only way to become rich.
That, or be in the upper echelons of the occult, like Bezos and McAfee

how can you buy ZAP when it doesn't exist?

You don't have much money. You lacks "money management skills" therefore what you do have will leave you and you will end up where you were before. Sorry to say it but if this is how you are talking now... it's the truth..

Hey, you have more than a lot of people that play with coins. Be proud of yourself.

>Can confirm.
>At 500k
>Doesn't feel like it's enough.

Glad to see that you don't fall for the lambo meme.

Been here since June. Started with 2.5k got up to about 10-11k then got fucked in the last month. barely have 7k now. I never put enough into coins that moon, and can't seem to take profits when I should for fear of it mooning as soon as I sell. I'll probably always be a low-tier poorfag.

Why are you such a faggot?

I turned $1k into $10k, then $10k into $2k, cashed out.

I turned $500 into $27000, went down to $15, now I'm at $20k.

Every mistake teaches you something.

damn, can I ask what trades they were in? My problem was believing in "muh solid dev teams" like with BAT and FUN. Got fucked in the Altpocalypse. Also I don't cash out. I'm in this for a few years at least before I'll even think of cashing out.