This is my stomach atm when tensing. I don't go to the gym or anything...

This is my stomach atm when tensing. I don't go to the gym or anything... Need to build as much strong abs (aesthetic purposes) to show when tensing by 1st of Jan. What do?

Surely posting on Veeky Forums is a great idea

Do like 100 sit ups every 2 days wow hard

that it? seems a bit too little? i wanna push as much as possible in this time no matter the pain

god I want to rub my hard cock against that smooth belly so bad ;___;

Build a time machine and start working out 6 months ago.

Buy ab wheel, learn to use it properly, do till failure every 2-3 days or so. BAM good core. Do more cardio and eat less to burn more body fat while doing so, and they'll be even more prominent.

have ab wheel. how use properly? im 5 ft 9 63kg tell me wat i gotta do boss im clueless

start by getting a fuckin clue

I want you to rub your cock on me really bad user

D-do you want me to dress up for you..?

Just work on your core, man.

busy atm, can't u do it forme

so, you literally roll out like optimus prime, on your knees to start with. Look at any youtube video. As you're rolling out, breathe out and tense your rectus abdominis, do not untense your abs (your back will start arching if your core is weak or if you stop tensing.) Then you pull yourself back in using your stomach.

can u literally tell me wha tot do and when to do it every day until jan and ill do it like a dog. im so bad at thinking i just need actins to carry out

Sure heres step 1. Let me fuck your gf, then we repeat that for 30 days and you'll have abs

assuming you're not the guy, but my christ you emulate him well. If I went any clearer i'd be a fucking diamond.

>5'9

every time

You will never make it.

Why even want abs by jan?

You will not have a decent core by Jan 1st, fact. You left it too late, try again next year but start working out in August and you might be able to fuck some sloots at whatever NYE festival you're going to.

one word:
ab wheel
you've left it to late though. maybe if you started in september.

>Resolutionfags

By not posting stupid threads and read the sticky. Fuck you