What does Veeky Forums think of offering all men free testosterone supplements?

What does Veeky Forums think of offering all men free testosterone supplements?

It's a fact that men today have lower testosterone compared to last century and it's only getting worse because our water and food is poisoned with chemicals that act like estrogen so it's the only right thing to do so men's testosterone levels will return to normal healthy levels

Nah, let them stay low test

What if the government gave out “testosterone” but it was really concentrated soy?

Reminder that they don’t want you to have high test because low test males do not rebel

source on that claim?

low test men are good at taking jamahls in the country

the government wants weak men

The sad truth.

how does staring at screen lower T? because you're sitting down too much?

> Take 500mg test
> Get bloods checked and all is good
> Libido and energy actually decreased on cycle

I felt like a jacked numale on cycle compared to feeling pumped off.

It's good in a sense for us men that actually give a shit about looking good and just feeling better overall. Even as a natural you will stand out from most guys out in the street. The average man in the US suffers low T

Less competition for me

HIGH TESTTT

what were your E2 levels,

Could it be worth just getting on a daily estrogen blocker thing? Or would your body get super sensitive to estrogen after? I hate how little you can do to your hormone balance without fucking up everything.

No, the real men figure out what's good for them. If some people are too stupid to not forcefeed themselves toxic food then they deserve it. It's called natural selection.

>he doesn't know that it's a closed-loop system
Confirmed for not understanding basic health and fitness.
You 'supplement' test and your natural test production goes DOWN and your balls shrink. Go ask /fraud/ fags if you don't believe me.

The only way to raise testosterone levels is to do REGULAR VIGOROUS EXERCISE that includes both resistance training *and* cardio-vascular training.

Hmm, after I've turned my lifting up to 6x a week for two hours a time, I've lost most interest in women.
Dunno if this is temporary. Hormones are funny. I feel like I'm slowly getting my craving for women back. Been on the new cycle for one and a half months.

my theory is that men have less testosterone because of soy, BPA, and estrogens in our water

>estrogens in our water
WAIT WHAT

And increase the destruction caused by toxic masculinity? No thanks

what's with all these test threads lately?
are soyboys really that upset?

>It's a fact that men today have lower testosterone
>men
>lower testosterone
>men
haha they are not men. they are boys.

You still need some estrogen user, the same way women need some testosterone. It's not as simple as blocking it, you need a balance.

Also, yes our average testosterone levels are down, but that's massively skewed because most men no longer have manual labor jobs like last century. As long as you consistently work out your test levels should be fine. Don't listen to the armchair physicians in this thread

Never going to happen
(((they will make sure it wont happen)))

>too much exercise can kill you - especially if you're a straight white male
>this is an actual headline
How are some people out there not waking up yet

well, people are retarded. when i first read that all i thought was "white men DO NOT EXERCISE!!!!!!!!"

Why cant you trust doctor Jamal?
hes only doing what's best for you

But that's a pajeet, not a dindu.

They already do this. It's called Milk.

>see man with big muscles
>say he must be abusing drugs because his genetics aren’t good enough
>conveniently need to administer a urine test
Poor girl was just shy and read too much pua forums about negging

begone soyboy