Hey fitizens, you did keep up with your new years resolutions right? post your back gains. mire'

Hey fitizens, you did keep up with your new years resolutions right? post your back gains. mire'

MmMmMMM PIZZA

if my back looked like this i'd consider killing myself

>got BJJ purple belt
>finally Mount Kazbek
>had to postpone Judo black belt exam unfortunately

>bonus: might still get to climb a 6000m summit this year

EXFOLIATE YOUR BACK AFTER EVERY WORKOUT

RUB DOWN GYM EQUIPMENT WITH ALCOHOL BEFORE USE

My bacne is bad but its not this level, how the fuck can i ged rid of it, my body is decent but i dont wanna take my shirt off cos of this bullshit

I have a large ass one on my back that's like 1 inch in diameter, it hurts like fuck whenever I lean back. Hope it isn't cancer

Amazing! I climb in the alps because no cash to go out on the big mountains. Keep it up.

You sound like one of those dude who does "interesting" things but who is unpleasant/boring to actually be around. Also, Im projecting.

Healthy diet, intermittent fasting
Did it for me

That's horrible!!!

Tip: Use fire to burn it away. The resilitient scar tissue will be tough against acne.
Apply cigarette burns to any area that wasn't properly burnt in the first place and where acne appears again.

Stop drinking anything containing cows milk/go vegan. I was vegecuck for 5 years and had spots, vegan lord for 3 weeks and they'd almost gone.

If you don't believe me try it for a week, then drink a glass of cows milk and watch them appear the next day.

This, I turned to a shit diet until crhistmas, because fuck it and I noticed a severe increase in acne. It's obviously not OP bad, but still.

I am like that. Either you're interesting or you're not, it's not in my control. But I do love mountain climbing, read Meditation on the Peaks if you want to know more.
t. that alpine climber

you on gear?

How to get rid of backne?

The only problem with this is i bought whey protein and that has lactose in it, next time i dont wanna get a milk based protein and go for another but i don't want to waste my money by not using up the rest of my protein powder

>my back kinda does

this

Isotretinoin aka Accutane will slow down your sebaceous glands production of oil thus resulting in the clearing of acne vulgaris. No amount of dietary changes,exfoliation, or topical antibiotics/retinoids will cure a case as severe as OP's. This is a case of internal biological factors causing the lesions not environmental such as dirt or sweat accumulation from exercise or poor hygiene.

Anyways I highly recommend booking an appointment with a dermatologist to discuss isotretinoin therapy. The drug therapy usually is only for about 6 months and results in complete remission from acne as well as never having to deal with new lesions ever again. The isotretinoin kills off many of your skins overactive sebaceous glands that are causing the acne and they never regenerate resulting in a lifetime of clear skin.

my bacne is pic related im the first guy, do you think i can get rid of it by seeing a dermatologist or am i just as fucked?

yo if u guys got back acne like this and shit , make sure ur not intolerant to some food.
white flour and too much sugar gives me mad back acne. not, not allergic, its just that my body has a hard time processing that shit

Hoe to get rid of Bacne Scars bros?

I have to get accutane every 3 years. (27 now)

Still, accutane works, i'm just an exception (and im still fine with having to take the pills every 3 years). All the other people i know that took accutane got it rid forever.

HOWEVER, i never have that problem i only have the dry skin one, but 1 of my friends got during 3 months INSANELY WORSE and when i said worse i mean it was painfull to watch. So, if you have also scarring troubles, be ready for the shitstorm.

apply Nizoral to hormonal acne for 5 minutes and wash off, repeat daily

this shit should be in sticky along with gyno and balding pics, just for warning for newshits

My back and chest looks like this except they're all scars now. A lot of the scars are more raised than his acne too. Never had a gf so I dunno if I will ever get to live a decent human life in spite of the scars lol.

>results in complete remission from acne as well as never having to deal with new lesions ever again.
Wait until your mid20s. That's when eczema/psiorsis manifests and then you'll be freaking out all over again. There's no medicine cure for it like there is acne. You'll have to completely fix your diet and keep your bodyfat under 20 percent then.

>tfw bacne right now
I'm gonna reduce my dairy consumption... after this bulk

Don't listen to these faggots with their retarded home remedies that don't work. Just get on Accutane and get that shit cleared up.

it gets better in your 20's. i had such bad back acne in my teens that my shirts had blood stains on them from zits popping. i didn't take my shirt off in front of anyone in all those years out of embarrassment.

fuck a dermatologist. they'll give you fucked up chemicals to put on your skin and it will just mask the symptoms. you have to strike at the room. follow my advice:
1. don't touch your back with your bare finger tips (most germy part of your body. will absolutely cause a breakout wherever you touch)
2. shower before bed and wear a clean t-shirt (sweating throughout the night will cause oil buildup. you have to minimize it)
3. don't eat sugary junk food or really oily nasty shit. basically avoid food products and stick with whole foods.
4. get some sun on your back. it will even out your complexion and reduce the visibility of acne.
5. take up swimming. the water will dry out your skin and reduce oil buildup. i lost a ton of acne just by taking a swimming class once quarter.
6. if you have to pop a zit, treat it like an open wound (which it is): disinfect, dry, apply ointment, put on a bandaid.
7. use a loofah in the shower to slough off dead skin

Check the Georgian Caucasus, the country is dirt cheap. Only significant cost are the plane tickets.

I can be fairly quiet or even reserved, but I dare say that I'm decent company on the whole. It's more of a combination of a love for the outdoors, curiosity and masochism that leads to me doing this kind of stuff.

BREWERS YEAST PILLS!!! I use 6 a day to treat my acne and fucking hell it works like a charm. Don't waste your money on the fancy shit, buy a 1000 brewers yeast pills for like 20 bucks and munch on em all day every day

Drink slippery elm bark powder. I use it for my psoriasis because it prevents leaky gut syndrome from occurring. Not sure if acne has a similar cause.

If you drink milk and eat dairy, try cutting it out completely for a few months.
Yes, months. Completely dairy free for a few months.
Check those labels on the food you eat and avoid it completely.

I did that many years ago and my acne disappeared. It may help you, it may not.

Don't listen to anyone here who talks about hygiene. Acne has nothing to do with cleanliness. How this myth still exists with all the studies done about acne is baffling.

Vaj bratuha-bortsukha maladets!

I can't life without dairy

Literally Accutane. It's so easy. Get over yourself, anyone in this thread. It's not embarrassing, just do it. You'll be so glad.

Takes me back when my back looked like that when I was going through puberty at age 14. Thank God my back cleared up.

Why does this happen?

no i'm still a virgin

Is losing your bacne worth turning gay tho?

>fuck a dermatologist
t. homeopathic practitioner

Isn't this a pic of George Leeman?

test + dairy = OP

i need this app

Gonna list all the resolutions I posted last December and how they went:
>hit 1/2/3/4 for reps
got that in like February lol, need to set my goals higher for next year
>get down to single digit bf%
got to around 11-12% which was good enough but I'll give it another crack next year
>get a gf
;_; I've still got 6 weeks

>tfw stretchmarks on back

could be
that dude's gross

That hurts, user. I still have that shit and struggle with it. I never take a shirt fully off and instead just unbutton it at the beach. I'm never gonna make it.

Wait did that fucking no makeup app just remove pimples?

Does anyone else have this shit?

accutane kills people

2.5->5% Benzoyl Peroxide. Has an excellent bactericidal effect on P. Acne. >5% just gives irritation without very much gain in efficacy.

Or Accutane, extremely effective but that shit can fuck you six ways to sunday. Bunch of my hair fell out, was bleeding out my ass and lost some of my night vision before I quit

drinking your own urine is a HUGE help doctors don’t want you to know because its free. Just a cup or two a day. Mix it into your workout drink. I do it on the reg and my skin is very becoming. this is what animals did in ancient times before skin creams existed

This better be fucking bait. You sound like that activated almonds faggot and nothing you said has any shred of evidence to support the claims. Literally Indian tribal medicine tier.

How do i go into pepperoni mode Veeky Forums?

cant tell if u are memeing or not

Can confirm, my face was like OP's back.

Six months on accutane, then I did facial peeling to treat scarring.

my brother has this. st ives apricot scrub and moisturise daily.

>backne

>get my back waxed for first time
>get bacne 1 week later

FUCK

God's punishment for you being a faggot

bjj is for faggots

it's mostly just common sense stuff.

Obviously touching areas with your fingers spreads germs. That's why you don't put dirty fingers in a cut or a wound.

Shower before bed and wear a clean t-shirt. A doctor even told me this. How do you think acne works. There's is stuff living on your skin. If you keep it clean you can try to stop it getting worse and it might go away. Swapping your pillow case and bedding regularly is also a good idea as the germs will live on on your bed.

Don't eat junk food. This seems to be true desu. I always seem to get worse acne when i eat lots of junk food Especially on the face when the oil fills up the pores.

Get some sun on your back so that you tan to make the acne less visible. Obviously.

The swimming one makes sense. Acne usually comes from oily skin. The main way some of the acne drugs function is by drying out your skin.

Treat a popped zit like an open wound. Well obviously because that's what it is when you think about it.

Don't see anything wrong with getting rid of dead skin.

none of this was
>Indian tribal medicine tier