Turned 28

>turned 28
>single moms in their early 30s are starting to look more and more attractive

How do I uncuck my brain, Veeky Forums?

What's wrong with fucking single moms now?

You're only getting cucked if you date them or engage in a relationship. Just fuck them.

>single moms in their 30's

what whitetrash country do you live in?
30's is when most couples get pregnant.

if your this delusional, or worse serious. you're a lost cause either way

It's not that uncommon here in the US for women to get pregnant as teens. I mostly blame the church's views on birth control and sex-ed for it.

If nobody your age is on the table and doesn't have kids aim a few years younger.

28 to early 30s is when you can start cashing in on 21 year old pussy

>30's is when most couples get pregnant.
And this is why whites are being out-paced.

>le church is bad maymay

the church teaches to abstain from sex before marriage precisely to avoid this kind of clusterfuck

Lol teen pregnancy skyrocketed after the "sexual revolution" and school spear-headed "sex education."

and it doesnt work you stupid fuck

When there's a rate of teen pregnancy that's that high we should be doing more than preaching abstinence from sex. It's not doing a fucking thing. We should be informing people, and not discouraging safe sex. Discouraging birth control and condoms doesn't discourage sex. It just sends birth rates and the spread of STI's through the fucking roof.

Man I started dating a single mom after my marriage went down in flames. I'm probably fucking up but she's cool.

>tfw youre almost 30 and never even had a gf

Im not missing much right guys?

you're only a cuck if you become a 'father' to a child that's not yours

The problem can't be fixed by teaching abstinance or forcing people to use birth control(like litteraly poisoning the water supply in that one college town) or condoms.

It's by teaching people what sex is and what sex isn't.
By informing people of the positives as well as dangers and demonizing oversexualization and sexuality that's pushed on them in media and academia.
When people are that open about sex, very few stupid and essentially manipulative ideas would be allowed to take root and people who'd be able to make money off of something that is very important to humankind will go broke.

Yeah you know, just ignore the fact that 75% of art is centered around love. Songs, and movies, and stories, everything is love love love. Obviously it's not a big deal.

It's too late
People your age will start considering you as weird and creepy even if you're good looking and fit
Relationships are very important in your emotional devolpment so you must be emotinally stunted at this point

Best thing you can do is to become rich so people will just consider you as "eccentric" and not "that 30 year old kissless weirdo with no friends"

Nope.

>25
>like the busted up look 30 year olds have since 22

Well, an educated population tends to avoid fucking without a rubber

An educated population?
...not really.
They tend to not really have much sex with random strangers.

That, and whites actually give a shit about their kids (so they wait to have their life in order, fond the right partner and properly raise their kids) rather than shitting out a bunch of spawn because muh dik
It really wouldn't be a problem though if our retarded governments didn't let millions of these cockroaches in and live here for free

you dumbfuck, teens won't stop having sex, just like they won't stop drinking or taking drugs, you cannot just make a rule and expect everyone to follow, hell, if you had taken any class in psychology (which you hadn't, cause you are dumb) you would know there is something like reactance

There's nothing wrong with fucking them, but you should never date one.
Score your self a youngin'

single moms are a parasite and if you're too good they'll trap you into taking care of their hell spawn or they'll hit you with the "oupps i'm pregnant" scheme.

just stay away and let them rot in their filth

You probably want to be a dad, your hormones getting the best of you. Nothing wrong with it as long as you do it right. There's plenty of sad kids who could use a dad

>taking care of someone else's cumshot
really? no-one can be that much of a beta. Go for the 20-somethings and you do the cumshot thing instead of handling the annoying part.

Brit here
Most people in my big city have had their kids aged 21-25

Wtf, what if her hubby legit beat her, or just died? There's plenty of single moms out there who never asked to be dealt the card of single mom. Some are trash, but that's not fair to say all are

>turned 20
>have had ZERO luck with women my entire life by being a socially inept autist
>feel really attracted to women with kids
>next door is a girl who had a argument her husband and he only shows up to collect the kids
>never spoke to her
>she's not even very attractive
>want to fuck her
>all this during nofap
>no idea where to start if even at all
>mfw

The truth is the only real solution is a slut shaming culture. No one wants to go there, though.

>calling a child a cumshot

how do I know that you're the beta?

Because you're projecting.

>tfw too educated to have sex

This
If sluts weren't encouraged to be sluts shit would fix itself. Despite contraceptives being literal dollars, teen pregnancy is still through the roof. The only solution is turboed slut shaming.

Are you a cuck?

No I've never been cuckholded or in the situation of the one doing the cucking.

But why do you want to raise another man's kids?

I don't I just want to fuck her in all honesty then free wheel it out of there.

Majority are trash, vast minority arent

The stats overwhelmingly show the abstinence only sex ed does almost nothing to reduce teen pregnancy rates, while teaching safe sex is extremely effective.

I fucked a single mom once. I played Pokémon with her son. Then jumped out the window

>30's is when most couples get pregnant.
Female fertility starts to decline at 27. Most women are infertile by 35.

The media has lied to you. Women are best suited to have babies while young. Especially if you want more than one kid.

>but go for that career girl! You can have kids in your late 30s no problem!

Are you me?

Aaron Tarbell?

Psychology might be the easiest doctorate you can get, they are more brainlet than chiropractors.

>someone believes this
The only single mothers that I would never date are coal burners.

Look up the definition of cuckold.

As someone who has dated single moms over the years I feel compelled to tell you..STAY WELL THE FUCK AWAY FROM THEM.

says the guy who will never even have children since he is such an unlikable edgelord that no women want him
this is the same guy that whines in tfwnogf threads and just wants to be loved for who he is.
fuck you dude, drop the hateful attitude toward things that dont even concern you in the slightest. There are great men who do take the responsibility of raising children and loving them even if theyre not theirs, you know, that is what humans do, be kind and respectful, not judgmental and cold yet at the same time desperate for love and attention.

Whoa look at all that projection.

Why?

Greenland, what is your fucking problem?

Why would you want people with bad luck fucking with your aura?