Are you ready to stand against the sugar demon this holiday?

are you ready to stand against the sugar demon this holiday?

Other urls found in this thread:

geniuskitchen.com/recipe/yule-log-buche-de-noel-mccalls-cooking-school-114726
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"You gotta eat big to get big"

Bulking time for me, princess.
Will cut like a motherfucker on Jan 2, 2018. Starting with a 30day fast.

No I'm gonna eat anything I want for the rest of the year actually.

I'm ready to fucking feast two nights in a row this week if that's what you mean. Shoutout to my parents for hating each other enough to give my siblings and I two of every holiday.

eating bad for a couple days will not do you any harm. once I realized that a pound is 3500 calories it dawned on me that anyone who blames thanksgiving for adding significant weight is just eating like this the entire holiday season. I shall feast with the family

planned my cut so that I can start bulking when the holidays come

My cut is ending in mid-December, so I'll be ready to convert the sugar demon into gainz.

Who here /dirtybulk/. Halloween is the official start of bulking season. Ate around 4k calories of candy alone. Feeling thicc as fuck bros

Who here /GOENAD/?

Gonna fast the day before Thanksgiving and Christmas.

I very rarely eat sugary foods, or at least sweet food like chocolate and cake. Just never want it.

The other week I had a Mars bar for the first time in like 3 years and it just didn't taste right. I could have thrown it away after the first bite but seemed like a waste

This is my favorite Buche recipe: geniuskitchen.com/recipe/yule-log-buche-de-noel-mccalls-cooking-school-114726

Highly recommended.

I fucking love nog. How bad is the nog when cutting

This is prime bulking season. I always start my bulk on Thanksgiving and end on Memorial day.

I don't have any friends and very little family so I won't be offered any sugary stuff.

Eat a piece and then go back to my diet as normal because I have self control.

I don't really have a sweet tooth.
I plan on eating a lot of turkey and ham though, for sure!

Again, it doesn't matter cico is the way to go enjoy food and life

Why contain it?

dude bacon wrapped sausage

but unironically