gitter.im/smartcontractkit-chainlink/Lobby
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

0.5 links

Timeline is important.

Make it by EOY next year? 20K

By August of next year? 50K.

2 Years from now? 10K

Assuming making it is 1M

I just want enough to never work again comfortably. Only got ~1K atm, need to scrape together some more

LINK circ supply 350M
ETH circ supply approx 100M
If LINK were to reach ETHs marketcap now it would be worth about $85

I'm sorry but it won't moon hard enough to make you retire on 1K. It will make you enough to get on the next moon mission though and really make it.

I cant wait until SWIFT shit actually starts happening and the NOLINKs all neck themselves

Realistically 1k for a wagecucks 1 year salary. 20k lambo and 50k+ you are a millionaire. Screen cap this niggers

I would say 50k, and we will end up with $5-10 price within 6 mo's. That gives you $250-$500k. With that money make your final pie chart and hold long for crypto going mainstream. End up with $10-$50 mill mill.

I hope another opportunity as promising as Link comes along. If this is a pretty set boat, I wanna pump a fuck ton more into it.

1 ChainLink is 0.1935 dollars at $67,739,700 market cap with 350,000,000 circulating supply
Let's bump up the market cap 16 TIMES
67,739,700 * 16 = 1,052,856,000
So if the market cap went up 16 times, you would gain alot right?
Now the ChainLink team releases the rest of the tokens into partners and into the wild, which is 650,000,000 extra tokens, total 1 BILLION TOKENS. What is 1,052,856,000 divided by 1,000,000,000? 1.05!!!!!!!!!
That means 1 ChainLink would be worth 1.05 DOLLARS
That is not even 10x of your investment

kekkekkekekeke

>I can't into basic math

Here's an instructional guide on what to do with your LINK holdings.

Screencapped.

Accurate af

big if true

prove it wrong bitch

ok linkers i have tried to read about it but couldnt find anything usefull
what PURPOSE does he chainlink token serve
it is not needed the network as far as i have read
for me it looks just like shares of a company idk

The maximum that will be released in the next 2 years is 350 million extra LINK for oracle operators and those will be released slowly over time. Even if we assume 650,000,000 circulating supply, at $10 per LINK we would be at $6.5 billion market cap, which is fucking nothing for a project like this when a fucking NEO whose entire purpose is "we ethereum but for china" almost reached that if we assume the full supply. Ripple with 1/3 their supply is over 8 billion and that's a centralized shitcoin.

>Now the ChainLink team releases the rest of the tokens into partners and into the wild, which is 650,000,000 extra tokens, total 1 BILLION TOKENS. What is 1,052,856,000 divided by 1,000,000,000? 1.05!!!!!!!!!
>That means 1 ChainLink would be worth 1.05 DOLLARS
>That is not even 10x of your investment

Ok so 1 billion tokens / 350 mill = 2.85x
When tokens are released into the cirulation we add them into the total market cap meaning that
we multiply 2.85 with this marketcap - 1,052,856,000 x 2.85 = $3,000,639,600
Marketcap / number of tokens - $3,000,639,600 / 1,000,000,000 = $3,0006396 per token

Have you even finished elementary school?

stop posting this you retard

if we reach a stage where those coins make it into circulation the marketcap of LINK will be much more than $1bn

You're right but that's not the point here.
The point is that fudders can't do basic math.

Is this pasta? It sounds like it.

>I have a pajeet-shilled shitcoin, it just dumped on me (Shit I have NO CASH)

I'm poorfag with 10k

everyday I look at price and my head hurts

I went all in into one coin because of the potential this had and I feel the worst seeing how literal shitcoins doing better than Chainlink

This shit ain't logical, it should be at least $1 by now

who needs math when you got link

If you own LINK you will NEVER make it

>1 billion coins
>350 million in circulation
>550 million owned by developer ready to dump
>raised over 100 million dollars for "development", has no developers
>no blockchain
>no company
>github has 1 pajeet who stopped sending commits in June
>fake SWIFT "partnership"

I can't wait for this to pull a DGB so these deluded faggots can stop talking about it

so no of you linkers can answer me this ?
chainlink token is useless confirmed

if this is True i will dump this trash bag. just bought in because of the shills

Read the white paper, idiot

Of course it's not true. Go check their github and see how recently it was updated

Google it big boy

Get 99k more and you’ll be good to go.

Read the whitepaper before asking asking questions about any coin Rajeesh. Its only available in English so you may find it tough to read.

>read the whitepaper meme
im on their website for 15 minutes and i cant find anything that would resemle a whitepaper
all i see is some pajeet github
and a faq

all the website says is what they WANT to do but not how they do it they dont even say why you would need the token

the delusion you links have reached is insane

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/commits/master
there you go, 25 commits since July, from the mentioned pajeet. in a medium sized dev team thats a day, maybe two

>resemle
Poo in the loo

the absolute state of Veeky Forums
everyone that disagrees or is critital is a rajesh or pajeet

go suck the dick of rory maybe he will give you some info soon instead of leaving you all in the dark

So what are you holding? Shill me on your coins. I want to know.

>the delusion you links have reached is insane
quote " the delusion you links have reached is insane" then get the fuck out if you are to dumb to understand it. Go whine somewhere else

The absolute state of Veeky Forums, people asking a question than getting pointed in the direction of where they can find the answer but, refusing to take time to read the information and resorting to crying.

How in any way will it pull a DGB? It is completely different to DGB.

I can't wait until it pulls an ether so you can suck my crypto cock until it hits JUST the right spot.

It’s obvious you failed at trying to understand, sorry brainlet

Its explained in the whitepaper. Discussing a coin with people who can't invest 5-10 minutes to read a whitepaper is a waste of time.

>It will make you enough to get on the next moon mission though and really make it.
you make it sound like it's easy to identify moon missions. and nobody's gonna risk a big amount of money

t. pajeet

>I have tried to read about it
>But not from the Whitepaper, I'm too adhd for that

It's all there.

Was he ok?

this.

it will be long before LINK moons hard enough to make you retire. I hold link btw

This gave me hope and an massive raise in spirits.

like LINK the horse died slowly after being hyped a lot!

Lieutenant Colonel reporting in. Alright you clowns. No lie and no FUD.

I HAVE SERIOUS MONEY ON LINK.

When will we hit:
> $200 per LINK?
> $300 per LINK?

If I hold for 5 years will I see these numbers? And make it holding 50K LINK?!

If you're looking to hold 1m$ worth of link you should buy 2m$ worth of link and hold until next thursday...

WHAT??

/thread

long story short:

WHEN WE MAKE IT FROM LINK YOU CAN TELL EVERYBODY.
YEAH YOU CAN TELL EVERYBODY.
GO AHEAD AND TELL EVERYBODY:
I'M THE MAN I'M THE MAN I'M THE MAN.

This!

$200 in 3 years
$300 in 4 years

And what gives you such hope Marine?

Who knows. Markets are irrational. All I can say with a relatively high degree of certainty is that the price will go up. Anyone who tells you different is talking out of their ass.

Just look at the need for an oracle that can work on the big 3 block chains; BTC, ETH and Hyper Ledger.

The SWIFT leak.

The conferences and how stoic the devs are.

This is going the way of Ethereum. You will retire if you hold until 2021.

Almost like something you can feel in you bones?

Well fine then. I just bought 1ETH worth of LINK just in case!
I dont really want the same thing that happened to me a few years with BTC to happen again!

It's not useless, the entire oracle network operates based on LINK tokens, which equate to trust and security.

Yes, you can launch a node/oracle or whatever without using LINK, but it is untrustworthy. basically no one but scammers will not use LINK.

There's also many ways to come up with a value for a coin, it's function being the biggest revolution in crypto by solving the oracle issue is a start. I suggest reading now about it to understand and realize how massive an impact this will have.

Precisely

Will I make it?

But I'm looking to be a MULTI millionaire after taxes

Gotta Agree - Looking to be a Multi-millionaire.

BONER INTENSIFIES

it's not a matter of "hope"

it's a matter of intelligence and vision. we smart people understand what a network of decentralized oracles means for the future of not only crypto, but the entire fucking human race. this is fucking huge. it is no lie potentially bigger than bitcoin. frankly the majority of this forum is just too unintelligent to get it.

that said, there is risk. the risk is that somebody ELSE makes this system first. but i'm betting on chainlink. they have the biggest head start by far.

Are you fucking stupid? Last update was 5 days ago

github.com/smartcontractkit

Yeah I reckon 35K-40K will pay off handsomely in a few years.

If you;ve reached 50K do what you will, dont bother going all in, the oppurtunity cost is high as it has deplorable moonshots. You can make better gains off other coins for the next 4 - 6 months

The man is right

Praying for advice is better than Sorcery user-chan.

T A L K S C ON F I R M ED

Holy shit, so when the network goes live all those corporations interested in LINK will finally announce their partnership.

>partnerships
Holy shit
He said the magic word
Holy shit

>
If my man, if. Things and life do happen. Not fudding, just be aware.

Yes. It is looking like summer 2018 is when we will be rich. Hopefully the price stays low for a bit so we have longer to accumulate.

I saw this on gitter, it seems they are only reimplementing the network and not creating it from scratch. No wonder Rory said they are pushing for it to go live earlier this 2018.

gitter.im/smartcontractkit-chainlink/Lobby

Wow this thread is giving me a huge boner. Let's not repost this stuff, let it die here ssshhhhhhh

is summer 2018 when the network goes live? I'm hoping it can be as soon as spring. Will give Veeky Forums plenty of time still to accumulate.

Steve also said that once an initial reimplemented piece is out, they will be releasing a roadmap. Anyway just read the picture i posted for more details.

lmao I just took off the rest of my sell orders and bought back in haha. SOld higher than th ebuy in so no biz buy high sell low

Its all coming together Lads!

Seriously, this is HUGE. They are just reimplementing the network and it might go live earlier this 2018. Just like what Rory said they are pushing for.

SSSHHHHHHH!!!

This. LINK is the comfiest hold of all time. You know it will go to fucking pluto, the only question is how soon.

It has been confirmed they are rewriting the core in Go language in private repos.
They will be released to the public later on.

They will also be releasing a development road map as soon as they reimplement an initial piece. That could be as early as EOY 2017. Kek, no news till 2019 my ass. They just didnt think crypto in general would get a hardon for roadmap releases which is pretty pathetic.

Yep things are happening, slowly but surely.
It's just hard to come by this information if you're not in slack all the time.

God I love this experiance.

How is everyone gonna invest, and spend your millions?

If you want to be holding $1 million USD by the end of year next year, then start by buying $3 million USD of LINK today

pic very related

I only have 5k link cause I'm a poor thirdworlder, but if it reaches a decent price I'm gonna cash out 30% to live off of and reinvest, and let the remaining 70% mature and maybe grow in price a bit more.
My ultimate goal in life is to just sit at home playing WoW while my money works for me.

hurr durr good one bro.

Literally shitting on LINK for tanking during the fork mess when almost every altcoin tanked. You'll seriously neck yourself in a year buddy.