/motivation general/

Feeling kinda down brehs. Can we get a motivation thread going?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8U1bv5dOUcU
youtube.com/watch?v=4H0JDomv8ac
youtu.be/ebk877L4DeU
youtu.be/9o6F_cRW5W0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tell me about your week anons

>four injuries at once
>can't follow my routine
>anxious about starting at new job soon
>failed NoFap

I'm trying to remain sane here, kinda difficult atm.

Woke up this morning hungry, tired and sore all over.

Thank god I have nothing important to do today.

Zyzz is in you brah

Will I make it?

All the motivation you should need

Checked

stay strong brah

Shit man I was reading this text out loud while listening to youtube.com/watch?v=8U1bv5dOUcU and started crying. Now I feel like a tryhard poser.

We're making it brehs

This hit me in the feels :(

Damn I must be sleeping now.

this one hits me. Me and my bud used to work out together and encourage each other to be the best we could be. He always was a little overweight but i thought he was going to make it. I saw a pic of him the other day and he's ballooned out, and im stronger and bigger than i have ever been. I hope he changes

Maybe someone has that screenshot when user thinks about cheating on his gf and another one gives a speech "com'on man do it, all the best things in the world are done the easy way"

Thread music:

youtube.com/watch?v=4H0JDomv8ac

Why the fuck is this so hard to read?

That's good but I prefer this

am retarded and forgot song youtu.be/ebk877L4DeU

this one always gets to me.
Its not about the drastic weight loss that strikes me, its the look of pride on his face that he has achieved his goal.
I want to be proud of myself and my achievements also.

Here's some motivation lol

Get big and then you can say anything you want to the thotties

Fucking nice

>some lesbian-haired, spongebob-bodied, flat, granny-glasses-wearing girl named marie
>hotty

>clearly says thotties

I just want to bully pretty girls

fuck im never going to make it

not with that attitude

oh my bad

well still, if it's some chick that isn't even hot you can say anything to them regardless

nofap is retarded. do sometimesfap.

just don't be one of the jellyspined compulsory masturbators.

shit, word i was looking for was chronic

so true

What the fuck does this even mean

its a meme you dips

>and everything turns to silence
This is the best feel. No matter how loud my music is, everything goes quiet once the bar is in the air.

rip used to be so fit

okay but pretty much every twat has shitty appetites. how can i keep a slut and stay fit lads?

Made this my wallpaper, fucking brilliant

checked

top kek, it's been a while since the last time I read that

great fucking effort whoever you are

best pic in thread

Why does this unironically invoke so much emotion in me?

This one got me bad because it looks like the girl I was last crushing on before she got a new fuck buddy

>i graduated from one of canada's top business schools - with really good grades

Is this the left arm of Zyzz, the forbidden one?

I don't have polymerization but can we still summon him if we have all the pieces?

Usually hate motivation videos but I enjoyed this one

youtu.be/9o6F_cRW5W0

> Lifting for thots
> Motivation
Just.

True love

Those pics dont motivate me because i want to fuck thots. They motivate me because despite having done everything in life the way im supposed to, im not good enough to attract worthless thots and that makes me angrier than almost anything i can think of.

>He lifts angry
Dude you've got to lift with nothing in your heart. No anger or sadness or joy.
Any sprinter will tell you- turn the faucet of train of thought and emotion off to reach the next level.

being in armed forces is like admitting you are a failure. Passive aggressive without the passive part

Is this legit

???

What a load of horseshit.

>roiding for parties and thots
No. Just no.

>Yes
>Runs away

Suffer now and spend the rest of your life with Parkinson's

lift and eat, it's pretty simple... only shit stopping you is being a fag

who's this?

So, Navy Seals, Generals and pilots are failures?

would've been great if it didn't have the anyone stands in our way bit. a bit faggy dont u think?

by eating whatever the fuck you want

pretty much yes, and their jobs are automated away the fastest, kek. The same applies for ISIS fighters and co too, mind you

being a brute and threatening others with violence is the lowest levels of faggotry.

even worse if you think they have exceptional genetics (they don't, because they would not join if they were not brainlets), they could be astronauts, professional athletes, entertainers, CEOs etc yet they end up shitting up others. Truly noble. In muttland, they even proud of this 'service' and demand special privileges.

This one always makes me laugh.

You’re on some new level faggotry

Lyme disease set me back 3-4 weeks, I wasn't even sure if I was ill even though i had a fever for 2 weeks and was tired as fuck after walking to the supermarket.

During all of this I was most upset about not being able to train.

Didn't even go to the doctor until week 3 by which time my body beat that shit on its own accord.

[spoiler] Now I hope it's not actually the viral encephalitis disease with receding symptoms for 10-14 days or I could be horribly fucked [/spoiler]

Fuck you ticks, I'm back.

It took me two years to fully recover from my last knee injury but here I am three months back into lifting.
You got this brah

Low test

you are posting faces of some sort of internet culture only losers care about..

you already lost.

at what point do you get bored of this shit and realize how shallow your life is ?

90% of all army wives cheat

Everyone who has been in the army and deployed said they regret doing it and only did it cus they had no other option

Need some advice fellas. GF is an instagram thot who gets tons of likes etc on her pics and likes a lot of pics on instagram.
>she likes pics of other guys
>she liked this picture today
What does this mean? Anything? Nothing?
This is why I wanted a gf who doesn't bother with social media
Somehow I ended up with the opposite

That's why if you're married and looking to join, understand your wife will LIKELY cheat on you. I enlisted in the marine core straight out of high school with no attachments and it was the best decision I ever made, but I know plenty of people who joined with a wife and kids at home. Most of them ended up in divorce, sadly.