Is there any steroid that doesn't permanently screw you up? I'm fine with it not being as potent or such...

Is there any steroid that doesn't permanently screw you up? I'm fine with it not being as potent or such, but I just don't want to risk my health for gains.

That said I want to be able to go to the gym essentially daily without my lifts being affected, I'd like to see faster recovery. I also want to see faster results - but I am a patient man for the most part, I have been lifting regularly for the last five years.

No. There's always the risk of not fully recovering from test. Test is also the best option.

Low dose of test, around 250mg a week

you can do all of that natty except "faster" gains

>risk of not fully recovering from test.
Therenhas never been a case of this happening. Some people take longer to recover, some people are on it right through thebearly part if their life and when they come off when they're old, their test levels are naturally a bit lower

I've read some guys ordeal going through it m8. He was in his 40s and NHS gave him TRT. It can happen after years of abuse.

>herenhas never been a case of this happening
I mean, not documented in the medical literature. That I know of. But lots of steroid use is never documented in the medical literature, unfortunately.

Do one cycle of LGD-4033 with light PCT.

How do you speed up recovery? I'm doing PPL with one rest day a week, think I ought to make it every three days though as my lifts do get affected (not all the time, but enough to be noticeable)

Eat and sleep more

Like most of them.
Just restart your endocrine system

tren can permanently weaken orgasms

if you don't have 1/2/3/4 in the bag you shouldn't be doing PPL

>taking pct with sarms

what type of test? test-e? test-c?
are the clearnet websites selling it in the UK a scam?
best to go darknet?

I am not asking for specific sources.

Steroids don't permanently screw you up. They're relatively safe if done correctly.

Do ostarine or lgd if you want a relatively safer option

>are the clearnet websites selling it in the UK a scam?
No. For lab recommendations see UK muscle forum for the flavour of the month.

Also test e or c is fine. Don't go darknet, it's pointless with our laws. I would recommend paying with bitcoin though.

>can't handle the volume of ppl
>immediately resorts to drug use
okay maybe I misjudged you, roid away and see where it'll get you lmao

>shady research chemicals are safer than a substance your body naturally produces (test)
ok

I'm very close to hitting all of them. I'd give it 3ish months at this rate.

The sleeping part is covered, atm I'm cutting for the next four months but even so I'm seeing steady progression.

I can handle it for the most part and look forward to the gym. It's just sometimes I can't pump out my all.

they drugs giveth the drugs taketh

Retarded naturalist fallacy. Following that logic injecting testosterone is safer than ibuprofen.