Tfw I thought I worked out for girls but I have rejected every woman that has confessed to me

>tfw I thought I worked out for girls but I have rejected every woman that has confessed to me
>Rejected a gay guy too
Why I am training for? Should I become a real life hero like kick ass? Or a monk I really don't know why I exercise but I'm still doing it.

Hero like kick ass, meet me in the gym parking lot so I can beat you with a lead pipe.

>gook
>negative canthal tilt

Get that mongoloid out of here

>tfw have been rejecting sloots left and right
>tfw i feel great and motivated but sometimes that dread sets in and i feel weird
wut do

>in the 21st century men would not exercise if it wasn't for some external reward.

What a cute woman

>posting girls with inferior canthal tilt on Veeky Forums

BEGONE

she a cute
fuck off

>those eyes
>negative canthal tilt
They are neutral genius

Look closely: the inner edges of her eyes aren't higher than the outer edges. She's fine.

the cope

bodybuilding is just a hobby, nobody will ever love you for how much you are able to lift.

Are you all me? I've frozen out at least 4 gym qt's all while my inner screams at me from inside. I don't knlw how to break this loop.

whos that semen demon

Are you just too beta to take these people up?
Are you scared of success?

whats it like being a brainlet?

i think i'm just combining social seclusion with high levels of pickiness
why can't i just find a white supremacist blonde qt that's traditional

so i now learn that the eye type i find the most attractive are called "negative canthal tilt" thank you anons
literal 10/10

finding this attractive

Fair enough. But sex is pretty fun.
And hanging and talking with girls makes me less sperg and better at talking to other girls and people.

There are positives to hitting and hanging with girls that don't tick all the boxes

I'm not really into asians, but i think she's pretty cute.

i literally want to shoot people when i'm in most social situations
and i'm not even autistic or bad at talking to people
i'm actually really good at that shit i just find clubs and shit peak degeneracy

Your are just a faggot then.
If you just keep passing up on every girl you will spill your spaghetti everywhere if you actually meet one you like.
Average girls can be fun too.

damn, she must be inbred and blind

but i'm not even a sperg
i'm really good at talking to people

Hahahha, I think that's probably strictly bad.
But who am I to judge.
Learning to accept people and understand where they are coming from is needed for me man, otherwise, I hate everybody.

You can't blame a person because of their upbringing and social stimuli over time.

If you actually despise all the people that hit on you then you are probably doing the right thing be avoiding them.
Nothing worse than a girl you just fucked that's in your bed for hours talking about nothing.

oh i understand where they're coming from i'm just concluding that they're utter faggots
literal 80 IQ faggots

Aight my mans.
You do you.
I sometimes like steeping to the level of those type of people. It's nice having mindless fun sometimes.

But it seems like you need a new social circle. You need people to push you forward and up,

doesn't happen when you've been perpetually in cocoon mode for a while

How old are you? What are you doing with your life?

So you actually think you are smarter than everybody else around you?
I suggest you stop browsing /pol/ and take a good look at yourself, asking if you really want to be a condescending asshole who thinks he has all the wisdom.

in uni

not everyone just the clubbing retards
the people i have the most contact with because i'm in uni

Aight my man, its probably okay to be cocoon at your age. But try to find people you get along with in uni. The general public are more braindead you can't imagine.

The best friends I have I met in uni and work. Some childhood friends.

I was like you. You will be surprised how much a good social circle can do for you.

Then try to get some hobbies where you meet people with more on their mind.
Music groups, /out/ stuff, etc.
Otherwise I'd say don't write off people doing degenerate clubbing. It is just the prevailing culture for students. There are still interesting people and you are actively crippling your social life if you condemn all of them.
And listen too

that shit doesn't really exist in europe though
we don't have "clubs"

Of course we do. What country are you from?
Even my next bigger city with 30k people has numerous clubs and bars.

i meant like activity clubs
like those burger movies where you go with some random people to the woods because you're in a woods club

Hmm here in Germany we have a Verein/club for literally anything you can think of even in the tiniest villages.
I joined the music club last year and I'm having tons of fun with qt-grills playing traditional music at all kinds of occasions.

on the balkan we just have drinking

>tfw I get hit on regularly but only by girls who fail my 2 requirements

Being cute and having a feminine penis isn't that common user. And they are in high demand.
You have to get one.

Don't remind me how low my odds are :(

Good taste, girls with goofy retard eyes are the cutest (I know this sounds like sarcastic mockery but it's serious)

>Girls compliment my muscles and act noticeably more friendly
>Feel nothing but disgust that they're so shallow, because if anything my personality has gotten worse since I started lifting

hi me

>tfw the only thing getting bigger is my ego not my muscles

Shit taste detected