Would he be good at a contact sport like rugby or football?

Would he be good at a contact sport like rugby or football?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y2acamyIGeM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>glasses
what do you think?

Yes

Depends on how fast/crazy he is

Clarence has a body that could excel at any sport

Absolutely. Incredibly strong and can use his strength and power outside of just moving a bar. Also roids

My nigga probably has a higher vertical than most college basketball players. Not to mention he can throw 400 pounds over his head from the floor. I could see him possibly being uncoordinated in throwing/catching which would be funny. But the kind of explosivity he has as applicable to any sport really, at a very high level.

>you don't even have to see to play football
Truly just retards running into and away each other. Actual real sports require hand-eye coordination to the point good eyesight is a critical requirement.

It takes a lot more than just strength to play football.
>Be a D2 athlete
>See crazy numbers being put up by fellow DLineman
>I rep 225 for 12
>Lowest in group
>DT reps 225 for 34
>Expect him to fuckin dominate
>Gets pancaked every play.
There's a huge difference between weight room strength, and football strength. Until you play it and step on a field in a game, you wouldn't understand.

probably cant take hits

Are you just pretending to be a retard or what?

>wtf are contacts

hell no, manlet would get wrecked.

I think he played football in high school before he started Million Dollar Extreme

le avo man

>americans
in actual sports which involve more than 5mins of playtime like rugby we realise that how many reps you can do of a fucking beginner weight of the fucking bench press has no impact.
why is this even a thing, are you bench pressing when you tackle? force is transfered down the hands, down the core, through the legs, into the ground. squat/DL are far more important, the hands are just the contact point.

clarence has genetic freak strength and explosiveness (sprinting, tackling, etc - not just pure power) and a large frame, he'd excel at any physical sport he played, if he didn't have anxiety issues.
wtf

>the hands are just the contact point
which implies some force is transferred through the hands. are you retarded?

He isn't that good man.
>itt kiwi

>Bench
>Sport specific strength
I think that is why desu

I can back this
>inb4 tryhard faggot
I'm a division one offensive linemen in the Pac-12 and also a former all-american rugby player
A lot of what we do comes down to technique however Clarence could certainly excel in either sport
Pic Related; it's me

No becouse PL trains red muscles and very little white muscles. He'd be good at a game that requires quick bursts of energy like American football or baseball. Now I'm not saying he would be the worst player but the constant running would disadvantage him.

If telling the truth, is college athletics really as ground hog day as people say it is?

elaborate a little more about the "groundhog day" thing

i've heard that everyday is the exact same thing over and over again. Wake up, practice, class, practice, eat, study sessions. Gave up my chances of playing at the D1 level but after hearing this it almost doesn't sound worth it

3:13

youtube.com/watch?v=y2acamyIGeM

He's pretty athletic for a big guy. I don't know if he'd have the endurance for rugby but he's pretty fucking impressive, desu.

It's exactly like this, I wake up at 5:00, I'm on the field at 6:40, will have a lift right after practice from 9:00 until 10:30. Then i'll go to class and come back to the facility from 3-6 for meetings. I'll go to dinner and then the cycle repeats. It calms down after the season, but we'll still have lifts and meetings scheduled. Tbh it does blow, but tuition getting paid for, amenities etc and coming out of school debt free or perhaps having the possibility of going pro sorta makes it worth it.

Umm, that's life in general, my friend. I don't know what you're expecting.

Damn that does sound like it blows, but yeah the no debt thing does sound pretty sweet

if you live the exact same day every day, I actually feel bad for you

it'll be the same, since you're going until you're tired both times, one will just be shorter than the other.

Sometimes I feel like going back to rugby, but I've only got a finite time left to play football so might as well see where it goes

>why is this even a thing, are you bench pressing when you tackle

Take your hands and push them out as if you were shoving somebody. Does this movement look familiar to you?

He’d be a great flank

415 now

He'd probably be a good winger

>giving a fuck about dumdum sports like football
fighting and lifting weights bros

Besides the fact that your force absorption physics are a little off, try imagining a skinny guy with no muscles or fat covering his chest, getting slammed into at a sprint by a couple of other guys. It's going to hurt, a lot. There's a reason why most NRL/Union players don't weigh under 90kg

Because repeated blows to the head due to strikes is definitely an intelligent man's sport. They're both sports, they're both hard in their own merit. One isn't superior to the other, and they're both going to ruin your body if you compete at a high level.

Id run it straight at that lad from kickoff. Give my absolute everything and just slam myself into him with no regrets. Either i break or he does.

>mfw 2nd craziest on field

I didn't know they let the kids from special ed play football.

>the no debt thing does sound pretty sweet
Why would you ever go in debt? I'm a fucking poorfag and I never had a debt in my entire life.

To get an education and a good job

Education is free tho???????

He'd be a good 2nd row or flanker

I really hope this is bait
Have you literally ever tackled someone in your life you stupid numale fuck? You take the contact on your shoulder and then snap your legs with what's called a leg drive. You barely use your chest at all for tackling in rugby.

Incline bench? What's your point

Yes, if he trained for it he probably would be good at it.

Not everywhere. These places you need to pay, and pay quite a bit for a quality education US, UK, AUS, NZ, Japan, Singapore, China, just to name a few.

No, but he's got the right build for Quidditch

What's that?

That's amazing.

Some Harry Potter game.