Is working out on Adderall/dexamphetamine a good idea?

Is working out on Adderall/dexamphetamine a good idea?

lf you don't give a shit about your heart vaIves, sure it's great.

So i will give myself a heart attack by going hard at the gym on dex?

Why the fuck are you asking a illegal russian onion farming website you fucking nigger?

Google it.

i want to get opinions from bros who have done it not some straight edge nerd in a lab

>not some straight edge nerd in a Iab

And this is when l knew you were retarded.

He actually has potential, he might actually become a true bro.

Pop around a 100mg of adderal and start lifting, try to keep your heart rate as high as possible, easy gains.

Done it. HR never goes past 160 but not sure about BP

Nurse here: Without preexisting cardiac conditions and using a normal dosage of Adderall you should be fine. However, one of the side effects of adderall is literally Sudden death so don't take a bigger than recommended dose and start low.

No. Adderall is basically amphetamine, you will get hooked. Also sleep deprivation, which is fucking counter-productive in terms of muscle mass gain.

/fit is a board of onions.

Lol. I have a dextroamphetamine.

Honestly, does nothing as a pwo.

prescription*

NO YOU FUCKING RETARD WE JUST HAD THIS THREAD EARLIER TODAY

AMPHETAMINES ARE VASOCONSTRICTORS. IF ANYTHING, TAKING AMPHETAMINES WILL GIVE YOU A WORSE WORKOUT.

IF YOU WANT DRUGS THATLL GIVE YOU GAINS, DRINK COFFEE AND DO STEROIDS

if you think dexamph does nothing pwo you are seriously desensitized to the effects and you need to take a tolerance break.

5mg of dextroamphetamine is not going to give you vascoconstriction enough to notice

and caffeine is also a vascoconstrictor dumbass

>it’s actually a Mongolian basket weaving forum

Not really. I take breaks every now and then as my doctor recommends.

DMAA on the other hand...

>Pop around a 100mg of adderal and start lifting, try to keep your heart rate as high as possible, easy gains.
This

>it’s actually a Taiwanese fishing fourm.

Have ADHD, can't work out without dexamphetamine. Mainly it's because I can't focus enough to lift the weights. It's good shit.

>Mainly it's because I can't focus enough to lift the weights.
legit?
so what, mid set you just start thinking about random shit and drop the bar? lmao

>lift on cocaine
>almost die
>lift on Adderall
>almost die
>lift while drunk
>almost get robusted by dropped bar while trying to rerack
>lift on a pre workout protein weight gainer shake
>come out feeling like a king

amphetamine is, extremely catabolic, an appetite suppressant, interferes with getting proper sleep, and it drastically raises cortisol. so bad for making gains and not healthy to be working out on it can have a heart attack

>one of the side effects of adderall is literally Sudden death

jesus

Its not even as good as caffeine for lifting desu. Ec is stronk pre. Ritalin was kinda fun to lift on. Use adderall for something actually productive

no. it kills appetite which will hinder progress. unless you're cutting then It could be useful as a pre workout

I dunno but I remember taking the addy xr's from a friend at my old warehouse job. I was doing crazy manual labor that day and started seeing stars. This chick I worked with noticed I was acting goofy and constantly going to the water fountain. She bought me a bottle of water(we smashed like 2 weeks later) and asked if I was ok for the rest of the shift. Sweaty as fuck, incoherent speech, blurry vision and my heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest.

>it's actually a Tibetan throat singing forum

Hey user I have a couple questions, cause I'm fairly sure I have ADHD but I'm scared to go get diagnosed. You ever get distracted while fooling around to the point that your mind wanders too much and you can't get it up? Also did Adderall help you to deal with focusing on normal things like that, and with your ADHD in general?

>not enough vasoconstriction to notice
>being a high enough dose for PWO

PICK ONE DRUGLET

amphetamines never get me pumped enough to justify the shortness of breath. they just feel more mentally stimulating than physical
(plus i'll be tweaking in-between sets)

why are all nurses fat ?
don't they know about keto?

Ask your pharmacist you dumb piece of shit

I'd lose count because my mind would wander and I've actually dropped the weight a few times because I'd be thinking about something else. I also tend to wander around not knowing what I'm doing, even with a set program. Taking my medication makes my workout much more efficient and I'm dead focused on finishing, the downside is that I can't really talk to other people properly. Oh well, I don't want to be social at the gym anyway.

I take Dexamphetamine because I'm an ausfag. Also when you say "getting it up" do you mean erections?

I tried it. It makes your muscles fatigue much faster thanks to the vasoconstriction. It's weird feeling winded while you have a shit ton of energy

ITS LITERRALLY JUST ABOUT THE MINDSET

K Y S you numale Ledditors

Yes.