God damn i love stretching (all day) but yoga is such woman shit

god damn i love stretching (all day) but yoga is such woman shit.
am i missing anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

phrakture.github.io/starting-stretching.html
youtube.com/watch?v=w1iXMvTMvBo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tuck your dick in and act like a man.

How do I get into stretching/yoga? Is there a program I can follow?

Yeah you're missing a whole freaking lot mentally you insecure simpleton

stretching is a science. kind of like how lifting is a science. if you lift you aren't necessarily bodybuilding. if you stretch you aren't necessarily doing fuckin yoga. it's beneficial to lift, so lift. but lift correctly. it's beneficial to stretch, so stretch. but stretch correctly.

research. avoid yoga videos. if you must watch videos check in on bro sci videos.

just do fucking yoga you brainlet

It has tons of benefits both in and out of the gym, but even high level professional yoga memers kinda admit that the whole new age hippie bollocks is just placebo and you would get along very well with just doing some hatha in a well rested state and doing your big boi meditation whenever.

There are plenty of "yoga for athletes" classes that focus on the stretching, balance, and core strength and cut out most of the Namaste shit. See if there's anything like that in your area.

C O R E. S T R E N G T H

Which will improve how heavy you go on literally every other lift

>but yoga is such woman shit
Yeah, how horrible to be vastly outnumbered by hot and sweaty and flexible cunts in yoga pants.

Yoga is just meme to spread either (a) Hinduism, or (b) stupid new age beliefs. The only reason yoga is so popular is that modern people live such shallow, vacuous lives, that they'll cling to any taste of spirituality or higher meaning. Stretching is not the primary focus of yoga. Yes, you will be more flexible than the average person by consistenty doing "yoga," but you don't have to chant any mantras or draw out your kudalini serpent or pretend you're a lotus flower or any nonsense like that. There are better routines to build flexability than yoga routines.

this DESU, I could get by with just doing some random athletic yoga stuff with my team, but tell you hwat I kinda WANT to be the only male save for the instructor and one old gay lad, out of 37 people. s pretty entertaining namsayin

>white folks and their spirituality

They want spirituality but deny the existence of god and continue to live lives that show utter disregard for the “traditional” spirituality because it’s so overdone and eastern philosophies are so much more estoreric and make better instagram and Facebook posts.

Yoga is a great stretching program, no doubt about it and does have some spirituality attached to it, but once again white women have come along and reduced it to some “cute” little pastime which feeds their oversized egos and shallow personality.

As white and proud as I am, fuck I’m sick of some of our shit. We have the capacity to hand every cunt on earth their collective asses, yet we are so full of narcissism though paradoxically self loathing that most of us just live shallow and meaningless lives whilst competing with the online Jones’s.

Look into ddp yoga, it's a bit more manly

>yoga is woman shit
Do you even know what yoga really means? Discipline
Only women live their lives around what others think. Stretch like a man

phrakture.github.io/starting-stretching.html
youtube.com/watch?v=w1iXMvTMvBo

Yoga is fun, especially if you go into the spiritual aspects

This. Shit really gets fun when you're doing 45 minutes of pranayama a day and start seeing whips and shadow people all around your house.

Yoga was invented by men as well as pilates you faggot. It's just that in the modern world women have turned it into a meme

Most yoga studios avoid teaching weird new age/spiritual stuff because nobody likes it. At least in Houston and Austin, can't speak to other cities.
Don't be a brainlet and do yoga if its interesting to you. Its good for flexibility and a decent way to meet people for social gains.

it's been co-opted by western women because it gives them flexibility and definition but yoga wasn't even conceived with women's physiology in mind.

yoga was developed for the male body and a lot of the poses aren't suitable for women.

neither is yoga just stretching either. most of the poses are isometric loading. flexibility is a byporduct not the aim. that said yoga can be very effective as a restorative technique on rest days. if you're too self-conscious to do yoga i doubt you'll benefit much from it. and as for whether you're missing anything that depends totally on your goals.

nice false flag, kid. using the centuries old 'devil worship' meme to discredit meditation.