Poor Man's Thread

>mid 20s
>coworker will pay a year in gym membership cause wants a friend in the gym
>wants to get fit cause skinny fat
>basically a wagecuck who supports siblings to school so im dirt poor
>has to budget food for bulking

Any suggestions lads on what I should be eating to achieve 3500kcal a day? I'm 5'8" and 65kg in weight. I can think of eggs and rice but that's it. Maybe noodles with cabbages and stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

sailrabbit.com/bmr/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

3500kcal seems very high for your weight and height

Really? I took some test online to see how much calories should I eat for a day and gave me that result. Then how much calories should I take then?

Legumes are your friend.

sailrabbit.com/bmr/
Try that.

Around 2300-2500 seems correct depending on activity levels.
As for food that depends on goals and appetite

this...3500 is to high...should aim for 2500-3000...

Chinese buffet

Thanks, I will look into that
I calculated my breakfast and lunch today and it only went to 1140kcal, man and I already thought the shit i eat for now would be enough

5'8, not worth it manlet

Doesn't matter, I'm considered tall in my race

As others said 3500 is high, you'd be gaining 1kg every 5 days.
As for food get your protein from chicken/milk/eggs/powder, and fill the rest with pasta/rice/etc.

Latin American hobgoblin?

Yeah, I'm 5'9" and probably average for a Brazilian, even though my grandparents came from Spain.

got my paycheck for the week and I splurge a bit on my lunch. Ate a porkchop and a cup of black rice. Calculated the calories in it and its only close to 400. Guess I'll be sticking to eggs then.
Close enough

I know a guy from Venezuela (although his parents actually are from Spain), and he's 6'3". White as you can be, for being Spanish.

I'm slightly taller and similar weight, Scooby's calculator says to eat around 2300-2500. I get protein from milk, eggs and chicken breast, the rest of my calories come from 250g of oats and some other small things.

Comes to around £16 a week.

I got the shitty genes. Tough luck.

How long have you been working out? I don't like milk, any beverage that I could substitute for it? My friend likes soya milk but I don't think it's a good idea to consume that after watching that soyboy video

Only about a month (always been active but only recently started trying to build muscle and eat better). I don't mind milk but I mix in 200ml of milk with 125g of oats twice a day, you can't really taste the milk. Regardless, even if you don't like it you could still just down it as quick as possible, it can't be that hard.

Eat only rice all day

yeah already researched my macros. So, no.