Ok so what is the actual manlet cutoff? I mean anyone under 6' Is a manlet desu

Ok so what is the actual manlet cutoff? I mean anyone under 6' Is a manlet desu

Anyone under 6'3

>6'3
>not a manlet

>When his height begins with a '1' in the metric system

Manlet doesn’t mean shit anymore. The limit keeps going up every time this gets posted. Pretty soon Yao Ming will be considered a manlet.

inb4 MANLET

Anybody shorter than me (5'8) is a manlet, everyone taller than me is a coping lanklet abusing roids.

This but make it 5'6"

My height minus 1 inch
Fuckin manlets

6' is nice round cutoff point, anything smaller is short

depends where you live desu. If youre in mainland china where the average height is around 5'6 then 5'7 is the manlet cutoff but if you live in the real world and not lilliput then 6'0 is usually the cutoff.

>tfw 5'11
>king of the manlets
>not tall enough to be handsome
>too tall to be a real manlet
>hated by my denizens
>ignored by mankind
>tfw

Here in los angeles, 6'0 seems to be the real manlet cutoff. Too many young guys 6'2 and over for a sub-six-footer to feel like a real man.

>6'
or
>183cm
>tfw im 184cm
>tfw i escaped manlet status by 1cm
>tfw every year manlet cutoff increases
I STILL HAVE TIME

No, there are too many women that are this tall for it to be this low.

i think you meant this short LMAO

actual manlet is around the 5'6" and down range

Depends what you consider "manlet". What do you put in that word, and what is the difference in being 5'9 and 6'2, because there certainly is one.

if you're under 180 cm you're short here in scandi.
185+ is tall.

Tall as in "this height" context clues honey. And actually 5'6" is above average for a woman.

>tfw the sub-300cm manlets in full damage control ITT

If youre under 7 feet your manlets. Manlets gonna manlet

anything under 50'0

5'10 is the IRL cutoff in Eastern Europe

im 5'9" god fucking damn it WHYYYYYYYYY

6" is manlet king. Anything 6" and below is manlet tier

>there are people here posting right now who are in single digit feet territory

I'm 6'5", and I feel intimidated around men that are taller than me. Manlet is a state of mind.

>6'0 is usually the cutoff.
Literally no where on earth except the Netherlands has an average height of 6'0

180 cm

In America I'd probably say 5'6 is actual manlet cutoff. That's when I look at a guy and say " he's short", that's also about the average height of a woman I feel like. 5'10 to 6'0 is about average. The middle ground is up for debate, but I'm 5'9" and have never been referred to as short, but "not tall".

Manlet is 6’3>.

>there are people in this very thread who are under 8 feet tall
Can you imagine???

Average human male height is 5’10, up from 5’8 in the 1950’s. Manlets are anyone below 6’3. End of discussion.

Dinaric alps

>people talking about «average»
You know that 5’9 being the average counts old people, that are short by today’s standard and people over 40 makes half of the population in western coutries.

The real mesure should be people your age, for this board, most people are between 18 and 30, and their height is taller than the national average.

I think the average height for people between 18 and 30 is about 6’ nowadays, especially with those tall teenager lanklet i seem to see all the time on the street, 5’11 would be my guess as the real manlet cutoff point

average male height in US is 5'9.5"
that doesn't matter because of the 80/20 rule
if I remember correctly, 6' is the top 15%, so that's about right

that being said, manlets can still "make it"
but you'll always seen as slightly inferior due to height
it's harsh, but that's life
once you learn to live with that it's amazingly freeing
you are who you are
improve what you can
dwelling on it does absolutely nothing for you and makes you look worse

Reality: anything shorter than the average woman.

Club slut-tier: anything under 6'.

This
Veeky Forums made feel insecure about being 6'2. I legit felt like a Manlet for a time. Now I'm a bit more rational

I'm 5'10 and I don't feel short among normies. Under 5'8 is noticeably short even among the non insecure

if you have even a fragile grip on reality, unlike most of you basement dwellers, then you'd agree it's 5'9.

I'm 6'5 before any nerds assume I'm an angry Manlet.

5'10 is the non meme manlet cutoff. Anyone under that is pretty much on par with children.

t. 6'1

Yao ming is already a manlet by association since he's asian.