User... You're getting too big, stay home and snuggle with me instead... We can watch movies and eat ben and jerries...

user... You're getting too big, stay home and snuggle with me instead... We can watch movies and eat ben and jerries. But it not like I like you or anything idiot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aK8HuCioIkE
youtube.com/watch?v=zVVg5Q3ysH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you don’t like me then shut up cunt

Wenches are temporary, benches are eternal.

wait, then why have you been living with me all this time

No, also I do like you and I'm tired of you not acknowledging it. I want a relationship, I want you. I want there to be an us, and all this time I've been kidding myself pretending like I was ok with just a friendship. I'm not. We're done, I need time to myself.
>Proceed to ignore her
>She texts me saying she misses me but I ignore it
>Work out and leave humanity behind
>Thrive in my business and become a millionaire.
>Couple of years later run into her again and ask her out to catch up.
>We hook up
>She confesses her love for me and how lonely she's felt all this time that I have been away.
>With small tears in her eyes, her head gently resting on my pectoral muscles, she clenches her hands around mine and begs me to not leave her again, says she needs me, says she'll be good to me.
> I wake up, it was all a dream. I'm laying on the floor of my beat up apartment with the lights cut off cause I spend all my money on the gym and supplements.
>A picture of her on her wedding day is wrinkled up next to my pillow.
>I stare at it blankly, oblivious of time passing by.

too skinny

Also looks like she's iron deficient or something

why did i come in this thread

Why do you do this to me user

Stop user
Also you’re gay just saying

>preferring skinny runt girls with no tits or arse that look like teenage boys over thicc women with big tits and arses and thighs that could crush a watermelon

NAH SON, YOU'RE FUCKING GAY

Asuka, pls, go

oh jeez user pls be happy

I don't know what I expected when I came to this thread... but I din't expect this feel. I din't expect it at all.

This kills the fitizen...

sweet dreams

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=aK8HuCioIkE

Perfect song

youtube.com/watch?v=zVVg5Q3ysH8

>getting too big
Nigga I have made zero gains. In fact I'm still weaker than I was before summer, fuck you.

Literally my biggest fear.