Anyone else tempted to just go on a huge YOLO bulk and get sickeningly strong?

Anyone else tempted to just go on a huge YOLO bulk and get sickeningly strong?

pic related

You forgot the most recent pic

>these disgusting hips
should've stayed natty and with higher bodyfat.

Every dyel asks this question at some point as if it's even up to them whether they go "bear mode" or stay lean. Aim for lean because that's all you'll get.

Is powerlifting a mental illness?

Moving up a weight class is not a "yolo bulk"

I prefer to get pussy tho
And not being a subhuman

I've never looked back. You could fight for aesthics you'll never have or you could become Übermensch powerlifting monk.

>Sickeningly Strong
Average

Looks like shit too

Nattys cant “bulk”
They go from okay looking to shitty looking. No in between

post body

>inb4 you don’t :^)

Stop using lack of roids as a crutch. Nattys develop muscle via bulking. It's literally the only way. You could go from lanklet bitchboy to slightly lower bodyfat lanklet bitchboy or you could bulk up gain the weight look like shit until you shred or balance out.

Getting bulky doesnt make you stronk breh It helps you manage the weight you lift.

I've been on a lifelong bulk it's not worth it

doing that right now, reckon I'll hit 1.5/3/5/6 before the end of this year

>Is powerlifting a mental illness?
Nah, but i suspect it's a valid and healthy coping mechanism for something else..

why are you such a presslet? also, natty or /fraud/?

natty unless you count having cut with ECA and yohimbine in the past as non-natty
I find presses slow down earlier than squats and deadlifts probably due to them using fewer muscles or some shit

1.5/3/5/6 is pretty balanced
after that it's more like 2/3.5/6/7

great numbers either way, just that I'm nowere near 5/6 but have already hit 1.5 and 3 is just around the corner. I'm a squatlet tho

yeah I'd be surprised if my OHP and bench get to 2 and 4 plates respectively but 6 plate squat and 7 plate deadlift should be within my reach (this is without gaining a ton of weight or hopping on)

cringe
emulating zyzz in the worst way possible

1.5 ohp for a 5p8 squat seems quite low. Again, I can't squat for crap so maybe I'm biased