Reminder this is the limit of what women find attractive...

Reminder this is the limit of what women find attractive. Any more and women see you as a repugnant try hard trying to make up for deficiencies.

>lifting to attract women
>not lifting to rape them
shiggy

>"no"

Are arms not looking like complete skinny shit from the front genetics or not? My look pretty nice from the side but from the front its absolutely awful, a fucking auschwitz survivor tier almost.

reminder that with that face mucles dont matter

I have the same thing, good profile of arms but look like a weakfag from the front. May be the inner bicep? Or just being DYEL

>yeet
Not realizing what someone finds attractive is usually somewhat dependent on the individual.

First of all, that's what teenage girls find attractive. Or that's someone's fetish. But, honestly, there is one truth to know about what most women find extremely attractive. Strength. Real strength. Something that can intimidate her and make her wonder how to get you to get protected by your force that otherwise makes her feel threatened.

mine is the opposite big inner bicep 0 peak

Wear a smaller shirt

This

Also who the fuck cares about what women find attractive, eat, train, sleep, get fucking huge. Leave humanity behind, CMON

>lifting for women
Everytime, without exception, you have something stupid to say.

This really permiates my pistachios

just don't listen to Veeky Forums and do curls
you probably have long arms to, focus on biceps work and outer tricep head work

then explain to me why every girl cream their pant at the sight of momoa ?

he's mostly known for playing a rapist and a warlord

Mamoa isnt actually that big. Hes like 225 at 6'4. Thats like a 5'10 manlet at a lean 165.

When did Veeky Forums get this delusional.

Nah. I'm a meat wagon and my wife loves it

>then explain to me why every girl cream their pant at the sight of momoa ?
Only in America, lol.

Also, nobody ever gave a shit about him until GoT, so it's more the role that is sexy and Momoma - well, no one cares about him, see: Conan.

Kek

Nah, if women actually get with a guy who looks like this they'll be telling him to eat more so he doesn't look so skinny. If they get with a buff dude they'll tell him to stop working out as much cause he's getting too big. They have no idea what they want out of a male physique and will try to change it regardless. I think it's the transformation they get off on desu.

are the disputing my claim that a 21st century woman wouldn't find the concept of a supremely powerful warlord raping someone hot?

depends.

more muscles = more casual sex.

then explain to me why he married a girl 10 years older than himself?

Cause he likes her and she's hot?

F

that's because you only focus on the fibers of the bicep that run across the front, aka the short head. give that long head some love too

Those nipples seem irregularly high

they are also small, high test

C O P E

what are you, the nipple inspector?

more like he needs a beard

You dumb fucker. Women consider repugnant literally EVERYONE.

damn that nigga looks like kaidoh irl

I’ve never heard a girl cream their pants for him

in order to be average you have to be in top 17%

Do you even math?

>any more and women see you as repugnant try hard trying to make up for deficiencies
Uhhh but that physique requires malnourishing myself and doing excessive core exercises which is much more burdensome than eating well and lifting normally?