Start taking vitamin D supplements

>start taking vitamin D supplements
>suddenly get more happy and socialable, less depressed, and more active.
Is this just a placebo?

is that why black people are more outgoing? their skin absorbs more sunlight body creates more vitamin D

Actually, melanin makes the skin less efficient in absorbing vitamin D, but the tradeoff of not having to deal with sunburn made it worth it for them. I'd say that the reason black people tend to be more outgoing has more to do with social pressures.

It isnt
Thats why people up North take D vit supplements so they dont kill themselves

SAD is a thing. vitamin D does affect mood
black people are just more aggressive and unaware of white social norms

Other way around. Dark skin absorbs the light at the surface, preventing the lower layer of skin from absorbing the sunlight. Black people are at a much greater risk of vitamin D deficiency.
Obviously, in sunny climates, dark skin is useful because it keeps the heat at the surface to easily be evaporated away by sweat but it loses its advantage in cooler, less sunny areas.

>paying for vitamin D supps
Sunshine is free nigga!

>Take all types of vitamins/supplements
>Balanced diet - veggies, fruits, meat, poultry, fish etc.
>Workout a lot, do a team sport on the weekends
>Have lots of "friends" that I talk to, go out with etc.
>Going to a top university in my country, studying a STEM degree and getting good grades

>Still unhappy and alone, haven't had a single relationship in my life, turning 23 soon and I feel like I haven't accomplished anyting at all
>Finding it harder and harder to keep faking being upbeat and happy all the time, in fact its just starting to feel pointless

Is this just placebo?

Why are you unhappy? What's missing? You seem to have a good life. If it's really a problem maybe you should try therapy.

other way around.

Niggers produce less vitamin d than whites as black prevents uv absorption (it's like natural sunscreen).

Because vitamin d deficiencies lead to behavioral problems it's likely that a part of the reason why niggers are so prone to anti-social behavior (outside of cultural reasons) is because they're always vitamin d deficient and their neurochemistry is disrupted.

It's because he's a pussy.

Other way around friendo, it's typically recommended that people with darker skin condume vitamin d through food or supplements in the winter because their skin is much less conducive to producing to producing it. The current scientific theory about where whiter skin comes from is that it was a result from people in northern climates not having very much vitamin d rich food in a largeley cereal based diet.

seek out therapy, user
depression can take everything from you if you let it
>be me
>got into state school easily (good grades, but I'm no Einstein)
>got first gf last semester of senior year
>love
>go to same college
>always had thought of killing self, but just dismissed it as hormones fucking with me
>added stress of college increases suicidal thoughts
>pushed the love of my life away
>grades began slipping slowly (3.5 avg to 2.0)
>my parents got divorced after 22 years
>dad got cancer (he's ok now)
>senior year i jab a razor blade in my arm and miss the vein twice
> drive myself to the hospital for being a failure at suicide
>drop out of school
>live with parents
>barely any friends

I'm slowly climbing out though
>off of SSRIs (not for everyone)
>lifting daily
>yoga once a week
>chill with doggo when I feel lost
>going back to community college in January (can finish Bachelor's there thankfully)
please keep your shit together, user

You need to take more Vitamin D3.
I've done this and I can confirm that it works!

I recommend this book: amzn dot to / 2hQ5W1r

>The Miraculous Results Of Extremely High Doses Of The Sunshine Hormone Vitamin D3 My Experiment With Huge Doses Of D3 From 25,000 To 50,000 To 100,000 Iu A Day Over A 1 Year Period

Never sick, no hard feels anymore, started being more productive and overall better feel. You may sleep more tho.

I think Vitamin D3 drops are better because you get more for your buck.

Get a bottle with 10.000 Vitamin D3 liquid drops.

Also if you consume high amounts of Vitamin D3 you need to talke Vitamin K2 aswell.

Fishoil (Omega) is also good with no side effects.
People who consume lot of fish are less likely do get cancer and live longer.

Unfortunately most fish oil supplements are RANCID. It is NOT supposed to make your burps taste like that.

never had any problems with fish oil but you can just eat fish which I would recommend instead of fish oil capsules.

Not when you live up top, 2 months of full on night baybeee

i really want a dog but i'm currently unstable with my living places and am now living in college dorms.
I feel like dog could solve my sadness problems unlike a gf.

Look people deep in the eyes man, lifechanger.

Yeah something crazy like %70 of the oil they put in them is rancid because it's so difficult to keep fresh once it's uh...extracted. Well I recommend eating fish too but I'm too poor for that.

Go to animal shelter, ask if you can volunteer to socialize with the dogs (literally just walking them and playing with them). I did it in college, somehow got credit for it too.

local shelters often rely on volunteers
a dog won't solve your problems, but the unconditional love you receive and the responsibility of owning one makes you a better person