I am now starting to realize that this man is the greatest philosopher since plato

I am now starting to realize that this man is the greatest philosopher since plato

Attached: 1495273987810.jpg (630x420, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

burzum.org/eng/library/paganism19.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>WE WUZ SUMERIANS

Then you're retarded.

STOP

Attached: varg.jpg (700x426, 70K)

The REAL Ur was ACTUALLY located in Jutland.
Mesopotamians can't stop STEALING history.

For me, that title belongs to Molyneux.

Didnt he kill a dude?

In cold blood

>Not Jordan Memerson
IntoTheTrashItGoes.jpg

In self defense. The gay commie he killed was planning to tase him and kill him.

There's no evidence it was self defense. Even in his own recounting of the story it's painfully obvious it was in cold blood.

Yes. He used to be one of the most influential black metal musicians of all time. His band is called Burzum. The guy he killed is called Euronymous. Welcome, newfag.

Attached: eba.png (548x437, 281K)

No he isn’t.

Read actual philosophers.

So you wannabe nordics worship some heavy metal murderer because he has good views on what exactly?

>killing is bad mkay

Come on now, Burzum is his solo project, the only reason people remember it is out of the novelty of the guy making it. Varg would have just been another off shoot band member of Mayhem if it wasn't for his murder case and chrurch burning.

>Self defense is going to someones house to murder them because maybe they might have been thinking about murdering you according to what some guy told you

From what I've read into the murder it seems more like a situation where both parties were nervous and shit hit the fan. Varg probably was planning to kill him or at least beat his ass, but why show up with a dingy little pocket knife if you are doing it that night? Moreso when they found weapons, ammunition, and explosives at his home.

Supposedly the person who told him that Euronymous planned to kill him was on the phone with Euronymous at the time and had Varg listen in. I think I've heard an account where a few other metalheads also told Varg the Euronymous had been spouting shit.

>tfw all your Varg memes are on your phone and not your computer

Attached: 1482974786686.png (695x820, 113K)

holy shit op you hit a new low on american education

I don't know. He never had a real job in his entire life and feels qualified to tell everyone else what do do and think. He murdered his skinny little freak friend who was unarmed and tells everyone to not be pussies. He talks about how important personal responsibility is and lives off the government, cries about Jews, blames everyone else for his problems.

He is fun and all, but he is not a role model.

Im pretty sure he used to run a record store. Also how is being an extremely successful musician not a real job?

>extremely successful musician
????????????????????????????????????

>muh racist prophet

There’s no such thing as an extremely successful black metal musician. By nature it’s an underground genre and that’s part of the appeal.

>muh
>racist

>i know nothing about varg or his teachings but i'm going to comment like my opinion matters and contributes to the thread

Attached: 4chan_meme_retard_wojak 3.png (645x729, 75K)

>Veeky Forums_meme_retard_wojak 3

Molyjew is better.

According to varg the ideal Aryan man is an overweight NEET autist.

I think it's pretty hard to claim self defence when you go to the guys house and stab him 23 times, 16 of which in the back

>Varg's teachings
Self-defense classes?

Say that to his face

Attached: fear the varg.webm (640x360, 2.44M)

>killing a Communist Satanist Norwegian-Sami mongrel sodomite
>bad

also he killed a cat because he believes that they are african migrants or something

The fact that people like vikernes and molymeme have a large following is pretty depressing.

Well, they are.

his videos are stupid and not even well researched for the most part. I used to think his paganism stuff was interesting but hes shown to be such an idiot in every other regard that I now believe hes just made up all his paganism beliefs

So is every European unless you disbelieve in Macro Evolution which he does.

Early Burzem is pretty good for what it is

>that cringy larper with a recycled beer can made armor

>lets kill him instead of giving a chance to repent

Euronymous had it coming but also the lamp killed him

t. deluded m*doid subspecie
europeans are descended from neanderthals

I bet he murdered pure 100% european wildcat.

>be Štorm
>be world renowned typographist, teach at university and also do some black metal on the side
>Nobody knows you.

>be Vikernes
>be convicted murderer, racist and dumbass who also does some black metal on the side
>Fame undying

Why is that?

Because Varg appeals to edgy memeing kids and eurotrash retards. He preaches to the choir. He is a lowlife that appeals to other lowlifes.

>including in those areas that used to be European or ruled by Europeans, such as Ancient Egypt, Sumer, Persia and the Indus Valley.
burzum.org/eng/library/paganism19.shtml

Literally and unironically kill yourself.

Attached: SUMERIA.jpg (600x332, 47K)

Your reading comprehension isn't great, is it? It's clearly murder under the law. I just hold it is not premeditated murder, which he was charged with.

>he actually said it
lmao

Woah, didn't know you visited Veeky Forums there Varg ol' buddy

Varg isn't really edgy, though. He's like a reasonable middle aged man at this point.
>eurotrash
Ah so you're a buttmad amerimutt, makes sense.

kill yourself, then

I'm pretty sure Varg browse Veeky Forums and all this vargposting must go to his head big time
also, his real name is KRISTIAN
you can't make that up desu

He actually doesn't. He knows about /pol/ but never goes there himself.

Then you need to learn what "premeditated" means. If you go to someone's house with the intention of killing then, for whatever reason, it's premeditated. Maybe it's self-defense, maybe not. This is as opposed to manslaughter, where you didn't intend to kill someone at all, or a crime of passion, where you hadn't intended to kill them but something unexpected happened and you did.

Hearing some guy might mean you harm and then tooling up to go to their place with the intention of putting them down first may be self-defense, depending on the circumstances, but it's certainly premeditated.

People are stupid, but this is hardly unexpected. Nice law-abiding folk are never as interesting as rebels and outlaws.

Varg is mostly like by metalheads but his ambient is far better than his black metal. He's also on record saying metal is a genre with nigger origins and most metalheads behave like white niggers because of it.

>tooling up to go to their place
What country do you live in that tooling up to kill a guy involves a fucking pocket knife?

are you surprised a subgenre that was a counter culture of sorts finds someone who rejects societal norms more interesting than a college professor

Stirner exists