/Fraud/: Poor Cunt's in control of this party train now

/Fraud/: Poor Cunt's in control of this party train now

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely poobrained questions. no exceptions. If you don't, we will make fun of you.

If you must ask your silly babby questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are poopoo and you're a dingus for considering them.

RAVIOLI RAVIOLI, NO SOURCE TALKIOLI.

previously on drugs:

Other urls found in this thread:

losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/04/21/dad-claims-childrens-early-puberty-triggered-by-exposure-to-testosterone-cream/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The thing is chad doesn't have to /fraud/ because he already has God tier genetics and is high test, all in all He isn't a total genetic fuck up like people that roid to look natty

How many of you faggots are bald

90% of fit are dyel and have receeding hairlines

Sounds good dude. My girl and I dated for three years, took her virginity and everything. Don't wanna get into it but she was a stingy bitch in bed. But good for you dude, hold onto her tight.

>EQ
Alright cool, I'll look into it. Thanks for the advise. What kind of diseases we talking here?

Not bald nor am I genetically predisposed to going bald.

tfw full head of luscious locks even after years of b&c
and I still have a buzzcut most of the year.

Mine wasn't a virgin but I was the first guy to make her orgasm, she didn't even know that she would be able to have an orgasm like that.
Spasming around like she is having a seizure. lol

I turned my natty card in today, wish me luck

At what weight did you start roiding
>inb4 130lb

Do any /fraud/s have experience competing as a /fraud/ in a powerlifting federation that drug tests?

WOOSH

Lmao

Fuck tren.

Bald as fuck but I was bald before I ever roided so whatever. Bald and hairy as a motherfucker.

Don't be a dog cunt.

If you're in a natty league, stay natty - if you want to get on gear, join an open league.

I was Chad at 6'4" 175lbs and now I'm an old hermit at 210lbs

Who's the genetic fuck up now?!

Long flowing blonde locks like rays of sunshine

Bad tren experience? Please share.

Honestly user I'm as confused as you are.

Look at my reply to your post in the old thread

i figured it out, and his suggestion didn't really do anything for me.

if you knew about sst, then there now exists an sst2 on reddit and it's pretty straightforward in terms of getting there

My bad, thanks user.

Yeah i mean I didn't wanna come right out and say it but yes, that exists.

Tren is fine, I've also tried Deca and I still prefer Tren.
But on this subject, I look better on cruise then on the tren, maybe I should have dialed back the dose.
Maybe 500mg test instead of base is better.

Both masT and I will run Deca for the winter, I'll keep you up to date if interested.

Please do keep me up to date. Thanks for your input, the responses I'm getting are making me lean more towards tren anyway but I'm interested to see you guys results.

I literally thought Tren was amazing until the cruise. I look and feel better now then on and numbers are still the same.

I did feel better on 500mg test and 600mg, that was where it shined.
I do think having a good amount of test with some tren is better then the other way around right now.

Deca was lackluster the first time around gains wise, but being lean the bloat worked heavily in my favor in terms of looks and comfy lifts.

look at the deleted reply

Please advise me, /fraud/. I had an appointment with an endo today and it went weirdly. Pic related are my test results from my PCP's initial blood test. Endo agreed that it was probably hypogonadism and scheduled me to come in tomorrow morning for a second blood test to be sure before he prescribes me anything. He gave me the cream, clomiphene, and injection spiel and leaned heavily towards the cream and clomiphene. I told him that I lived with two women and had a lot of pets, but he said that wasn't an issue with the cream. He seemed very resistant to the idea of injections and said that he only used them as a last resort and even then started his patients off with low doses. For my next blood test in the morning, is there anything I should do? I plan on fasting for the rest of the day and staying up all night to lower my T as much as possible. Besides that, does it sound like I should continue with this endo or move to greener pastures?

heu fit. 22 year old. 6foot 3 and 85kg right now.
im trying to get to a body like pic related but more chest. my mates telling me t p do test e and bold for my first ever cycle
im wonderong if you guys think thats the best or of theres a better cycle for me
also i should be leam enough by xmas then gunna clean bulk

Basic 500mg test should be good.
Bold (EQ) is also great to add, little sides and no bloat but is not required.

>cream

how low your levels are won't matter for the chosen method of treatment. it sounds like he's definitely gonna make you try clomid or cream first then reevaluate based on results before injection, and honestly it makes sense. most people don't want to be chained down to bi-weekly injections for the rest of their lives so they tend to only go for that as a last resort, we're kind out of the norm here.

the thing about not being an issue with the cream is complete bullshit though. losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/04/21/dad-claims-childrens-early-puberty-triggered-by-exposure-to-testosterone-cream/

you can jump through the hoops, if clomid works fine for you and makes you normal then good for you. if it doesn't, you'll eventually get the injections. or you can doctor shop, or self-medicate

>pic related
aite

hes sayong injections. dont know my levels yet getting results of blood test tomorrow

??? what

Here’s the thing my man, even very reputable “bodybuilder sympathetic” TRT doctors will often times not prescribe testosterone to young people with low test because the cause of your hypogonadism is more of a concern than the effects of it. Something must be wrong if your balls don’t work at such a young age. It’s a completely normal approach to try and focus on stimulating the balls first before using actual testosterone injections. Virtually every doctor is going to follow this protocol. HCG might be an option too for you.

If you don’t want to deal with all this horse shit, then just stop being a pussy and buy the gear yourself. It’s not that hard and you’ll be doing the exact same procedure even if you were to have it prescribed to you

WRONG FKN PHOTO WTF

Well what level are you at right now?

Goal body looks natty. Wants to take steroids to achieve said body.

Stop

>how low your levels are won't matter for the chosen method of treatment
Forgot to mention that he floated the idea that all of my symptoms were due to depression and that's why I'm worried about the blood test tomorrow. I'll do my best to avoid getting creamed if he ends up prescribing anything.
>Virtually every doctor is going to follow this protocol.
I guess I'll go with the flow for now. If things don't pan out I'll look to self-prescription.
Thanks, anons.

im lanky as fuck. this was 3kg ago

99% of /fraud/ already roids and looks natty so I don't see an issue here with roiding to look natty

Calling it now, you're gonna be disappointed.

Oh boy you'll have at least 1-2 years or heavy roiding ahead of you

t. skelly roider

please lift weights

Just give it up and become my little pocket(male)pussy. You would make a great trap

1-2 years of heavy roiding

Basically PC is right with Its not impossible but roids aren't magic.

im happy to put in the time

was a boxer and had to be thin af to make weight. stopped coz of injury. just getting back into training

If you're used to training and dieting you'll see some great gains but you still might make plenty of mistakes along the way.

REALLY consider if this is worth it to you, if yes just go for it and don't look back.

LOL roiding for this

LMAO

If he's poor i am poor, if he's ugly i am fine with being ugly.

sure let's spread the cancer

How the fuck is depression supposed to cause low testosterone?

Lift heavy and eat like a pig. Don't use steroids.

You have a ton of babby mass to gain.

>tfw born to early for cheap effective biohacking

well im not able to go back to boxing. its just id like to be confident in my body.
when i was at fight weight i had chicks throw themselves at me. still felt my body was trash tho

i wanna get there quickest way possible. i figure with roids 18 months. without rouds 5 years

You'll have no idea how to train or eat and you will end up looking like complete shit, and potentially injure yourself.

What will you do when you reach that goal?

Thinking of grabbing some var from a US based person with initials AG

Anyone have experience? My last var experience with another guy was questionable

Hey masT how come you're never really shitting on me?

but why does he look like shit

What's the fun then? It's like playing a game with cheats. Get bored after 5 minutes.

And also everyone would be big and ripped. Now i am just one of the few, let's keep it that way.

Do you want me shit on you? I am not into that

Not in the literal sense kek.

Because you are a hard guy to shit on.

You know, being such a small target.

that goal is about the body size i want. and as other have said its achievable natty so i figure get off the gear and work out to maintain the size only. wont be so nervous about going shirtless at say the beach. can work towards other goals

i know how to diet and have the mentality.plus ive got a bunch of little league competitive bbers to check my form

ordered sum "var" from a reptuable source.... 2 days in... feeling a lot like dat dere winstrola... i was expecting it but thought i give it a shot. dont really mind winstrola anywayas

>Now i am just one of the few, let's keep it that way.
waarom ben je zo'n arrogante klootzak?

Ayyy that's my guy.

No experience with var but he seems reputable so go for it. Worst case scenario you can be our test gerbil and let us know how it goes.

Do you deserve to get shit on?
I mean you shit on a lot of folks. Though to be fair we usually deserve it.

Oh snap.

Do what crusader did, test+tren+don't lift+lay on your floor

He looks great

Well fuck you got me there.

Because it'll be like buying some clothes to fit it. The effort will be gone.

I fit plenty of criteria to be shit on, I don't mind either way, thought just got stuck in my head.

You already got the spirit

I am just stating facts here. Why should we lie about it. Why should someone lie on the internet. I would never do it, would you?

Because i want to motivate you to change. Do you want to be jacked off with velvet gloves, but that's now how real life works.

Nano got the spirit to change and better himself. I respect that. No need to bully him

Cheers got the answer I need.
Ps source updated packaging for test, its still good to go.

MasT likes to see high expectations and dedication

>Do you want to be jacked off with velvet gloves
Yes.

But really, I wanna be like masT when I grow up. he's so kawaii~
Also masT, heard you're gonna be trying Deca soonish. I assume you've used it before, so what's your opinion on it vs Tren? Which do you like better?

Gonna go get some of the gear for my first cycle

Test enanthate
Aromasin
Clomid

//

2.5ML Luer Lock Syringe
23G 1 Inch Needle for injecting
21G 1.5 inch Needle for drawing
Alcohol Swabs

Anything im missing?

Nolvadex

Do i really need Clomid and Nolvadex?

yeah very funny dude, but people that are continuously being condescending on here are either bitter about their own lives or just plain cunts

Nolvadex is superior to clomid.

Its strongly advised but not a requirement. Don't be cheap and just get it.

Excellent. Will place order soon then

Stop with this Japanse manga shit bullshit, it turns you all into faggots.

except dbz is cool because they're huge and ripped so you can use that as reference.

No never i only used test, mast, dbol and winstrol. Will be the first time

Maybe I am both then. Why would you care?

We're easily 20+ years away from it being practical. As far as I can tell that guy is just a redditor trying for upvotes.
We'll see how it pans out in a few months.

>It's like playing a game with cheats.
Says the guy with 10/10 genetics. lol

Money isn't an issue just wondering, cheers anyway - shall i take both or just Nolvadex?

>he doesnt know all the good animes

My pct protocol was both, I'm into a bnc now though so cant remember details.

So that guy has the plasmids for sale.

Who's trying?

I am strongly against it. All lazy and poor people will have god-tier looks. Everyone would look the same. The fact this world is still an interesting place is because we're different.

If you don't like the way you look, at least try to do something about

for u

I only know dbz. Motivated me as a child to become big

How long are you on for? Just nolva should be fine.

Can I use Jojo's Bizarre Adventure as a reference? They're pretty jacked as well up until Diamond is Unbreakable. Josuke looks like a soy boy imo.

Also I guess keep us updated on the deca if youw ant, I'm curious to see what you think of it.

>Fat unattractive beta male trying hard to appeal to fellow fat unattractive beta males
Yep sounds like reddit to me.

Aw man, that's another good one.

i'm trying to prove my hypothesis: people who larp as chads are really just depressed losers.

>If you don't like the way you look, at least try to do something about
I am trying. I'm just also failing. lol

DBZ is a great motivator but you really missed out unless you're really not into anime.

>I found someone on /fraud/ who is unhappy with themself

Congrats user, here's your award

Arms look good, face looks gay

Thank you Dr.phil. I could never do it without you. Life changing words.

If you never fail you will never learn how to better yourself.

I think their eyes look gay and too happy

i know, i'm just trying to figure out why he has to be such a cunt about it.

Hey nano. It's the guy who thought he was 13 % a few weeks ago. I tested my fat with a trainer at the gym who was cut. It said he was 10% and said I was 14%

You can't hate this.

I wanted to share the long better version but muh file size.

He's really only a cunt to the lazy dyels who whine about genetics, roids blah blah blah when they just aren't putting in the work. I've never gotten a negative comment from him even when I was much much smaller

How did you test it?

Mass and distribution also play a huge role. Judging on pure looks is hard and pretty shit.

And what with one of those stupid hand held electronic detectors? Terribly innacurate

It's one of those shitty scales. Not that the BF matters but at least it was not too far off from him in the end.

I started my var on Friday and already feel the difference. Upped my test to about 350mg last week. Been counting calories and doing less cardio than I did before as well.

goodbye

Yeah I agree that they're not great. It should still be a good thing that I was close to the other guy's % though right? (He was very lean)

anyone here struggle with male pattern hairloss/baldness?

why aren't you watching dragon ball super RIGHT NOW?

Been a baldlet since I was 19.

i have one of those bioelectric impedance scales that measure your bf percentage thru your feet

according to that thing i'm at like 25% but i got abs and veins all over the place. think it's just a fake thing that makes an estimation on BMI