So... What is the best way to eat the Onions?

So... What is the best way to eat the Onions?

Other urls found in this thread:

scielo.br/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S1678-91992011000100002
vitals.lifehacker.com/drinking-raw-onion-juice-is-a-bad-idea-no-matter-what-1820613902
reddit.com/r/bodybuilding/comments/20bwo6/onion_juice_triples_testosterone/cg1rd6c/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19384830
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21526269
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24302558
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

With tears in your eyes

Hahahaha

just eat them raw you pussy

Oh you think I'm funny now?

With tuna

Slice & dice, put on food raw

With peppers and ground chicken/turkey for tacos/fajitas.

BBQ them. They taste so good then.

What's the best way to extract the juice ?

Munch them.

drink onion juice with other very strong juices,
sautee on pan
cook with other foods
slice in salads
slice in sandwiches
slice and eat raw with tomatoes and that brown vinegary italian crap (please someone remind me what it was called, it takes away most of the onion BITE),
just eat it raw if you can handle it

A juicer obviously. But beware, it's a test of fortitude.

raw, wrap them up with some tomatoes in a tortilla and make a tasty wrap

Exactly. Treat your eyesight with pure onion juice. Shrek never goes blind.

Make onion filled pico and eat a shitload

Fuck these little beta pussies. Who gives a fuck, onions are just as normal to eat as a fucking apple. I'll eat a raw onion who gives a fuck. If you can't eat a raw onion you should be ashamed of yourself. It's just a fucking plant food it's like 90% water. I like how the only people triggered over this are nu-male soy boys

Ive been eating them raw no problem but afterwards I get an upset stomach. Any tips aside from "dont be a bitch?" Ive tried that but its not working.

French onion soup

Caramelize in a pan then mix with a rich beef stock in a pot. Add a little port if you want. Throw in a bouquet garni and simmer. Remove bouquet.
To serve, scoop into bowls and throw on a cut of bread. Top with some grated European cheeses and grill.

That shit is delish

chop them up, mix with ground beef and make burgers

>Soy boys will never know the joys of being an allium chum

It literally burns my tongue. Still ate a whole onion today though, senpai.

You faggot, they need to be raw for the guaranteed test gainz.

balsamic vinegar you philistine

okay so what's the best kind of onion for test gains?

Red, even tho /pol/ would tell you white. White is supermarket trash.

Can someone redpill me on onions? I saw the thread the other day but didn't give a fuck at the time

darn, I like the taste of white better

eating raw onions raises test

like it's confirmed as one of the best foods to increase test period.

they also produce anemia if you eat them regularly in the long run

I'm gonna see a source m9

scielo.br/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S1678-91992011000100002

Eating them raw? Or can I fry them

i inject them in my ASS

actually read the paper, it's on dogs and cats getting poisoned because they're highly susceptible to alium toxicosis, whereas it specifically says that humans are literally the most resistant species studied for this.

Sliced thinly and tossed into a cucumber and tomato salad dressed with olive oil and lemon juice.

vitals.lifehacker.com/drinking-raw-onion-juice-is-a-bad-idea-no-matter-what-1820613902

Drinking onion juice, or eating massive quantities of raw onions, is a bad idea because the taste is reportedly horrible and the aftermath consists of sweating onion stench out of every pore for days if not weeks. This is something the message board denizens would have known if they’d checked out the many times people have tried this before and reported back, for example on bodybuilding forums.

reddit.com/r/bodybuilding/comments/20bwo6/onion_juice_triples_testosterone/cg1rd6c/

Through your mouth what the fuck kind of stupid question is that

Is she right?

Website i just read claims that zinc had a bigger affect on t levels than onion did, and combining zinc with the onion juice worked the best. Ill just stick with my zinc supplement instead.

>First, consider why you think you need to increase your testosterone. Do you have a medical issue, or are you just trying to impress your online friends? If the former, you’re better off consulting with a medical professional.
>Are you a rat? Would you like to copulate faster and with a greater sperm count, but less often? Then perhaps you could use this research. For the rest of us, exercise and a reasonable diet (go ahead and include onions if you enjoy the taste) can support healthy testosterone levels. As general life advice, though, do not follow dietary advice that is illustrated with a Pepe meme.

So why exactly does (((Beth Skwarecki)))'s blog on onions matter? Her sources are literally just forums. Maybe people shouldn't just take the word of random nobodys online and try shit themselves. Also there's probably a difference between drinking onion juice and eating onions.

zinc only has an effect if you're deficient

>First, consider why you think you need to increase your testosterone. Do you have a medical issue, or are you just trying to impress your online friends?

You know I thought the onion meme was BS at first, but seeing how badly the Jews are trying to shill against it makes me wonder if it's really true.

Fuck it going out to buy some onions.

Stop linking your shitty blog tranny.

> the taste is reportedly horrible and the aftermath consists of sweating onion stench
OH NO, HOW TERRIBLE
Fucking panzies

People who don't cook their onions upset me greatly. Onions are one of the best ingredients in the world, IF you cook them properly. I can't think of a single situation where it's better to serve them raw, because raw onions overpower the fuck out of every other ingredient in the dish. Even in a salad, you should soak the onion in cold water for a few minutes to take some of the bite out of it.

Though if you're purposely eating them raw for health benefits, more power to you. Just don't serve raw onions and call yourself a chef.

Holy fuck this explains why Eastern Europe isn't filled with rapefugees.

Screencap this to oblivion.

>a blantant trannie that's likely on estrogen asking this

fucking kek

>First, consider why you think you need to increase your estrogen. Do you have a medical issue, or are you just trying to impress your online friends?

they are highly susceptible because of bodyweight

that's why in humans it shows after the long run of periodically using alium if you eat raw onion everyday

A couple rings on a burger with other things to balance it out can be nice breh.

I notice that Americans eat more onions than most western Europeans and Canadians. Maybe there's a correlation.

Indians have the shittiest bodybuilders and muscular development

explain this

ONION
G
G
S

>Italy and France low on the onion consumption scale

Somehow I don't believe this. Both of these cultures use lots of onions in their cooking.

nope, the paper also listed cows as susceptible. It's because they have very few antioxidants in their erythrocytes, nothing to do with body size.
The paper also said that a lot of the time it happens because people feed their pets leftover baby food, which can have onions in it. Of course, many dogs are bigger than babies.

India is only as red as burgerland and kangaroo land.

Maybe. Better slice those fuckers thin, though.

Might be 4d chess at this point,
>yes goyim eat the onion, adding testosterone to your system only increases estrogen production

would it be possible to make some kind of neutral tasting shake that incorporates onion juice? I've never tasted raw onion juice and I think we'd need at least 6 tablespoons of it daily to have an effect.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19384830

just eat foods with anti-aromatase in them as well

I always knew el peruano was the chad of latin america

i'm eating onion with beef mince right now
tastes great

Onions have that as well

Do you idiots realize how terrible your breath is gonna smell if you drink straight onion juice?

as a slav here

old recipe for medicine (like general medicine for colds and coughing)
was some onions, with generous amounts of sugar or honey.
You let that sit and that creates syrup which you consume.

Also if you want gainscity dish
do some pork livers, with plenty of onions which creates delicious sauce, that combines fantasticaly with potatoes

goddamn typing that out made me hungry
im going to sleep so i can wake up faster and eat something since>cutting

eating grilled cheese sandwiches
Put chopped onions inside for grillin
fucking delicious

too late, i already smell like onions AND garlic

i wonder what people think of me

>oh no it's the onion man

can smelling like onions be an aphrodisiac? i remember this girl that smell like onions in her hair and she made me horny as fuck

brehs

thinking about getting one of these to juice some onions

lmao good luck

are you attracting female ogres?
Cooked onions are great but raw in those quantities idk.
I would guess the smell gets killed in guts, basically chemically cooked in your stomach but some foods/ spices are known to be smellable in sweat.

I think garlic in high doses makes your sweat smell pretty damn bad and i had this myself
is this yearly consumption?

Onions prevent cancer, get fucking eating
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21526269

Depends, if you're sweating a lot on a hot day females can get very horny when they smell it.

as for people curious about onion syrup

>chop onions
>generous amounts of sugar
>mix up
>leave overnight
>syrup ready

thanks m8, i will make sure i use extra cologne with pheromones too

>sugar
soygoy, plz go

So, why are people eating massive amounts of onions suddenly?

300% test increase or something

Don't listen to these mongoloids. If you have healthy test levels, nothing will change. The only way you're going to notice a change in test levels is with gear.

desperation and denial

use honey then
its just a way to make onion give away juice

im actually quite opposite
drinking whole milk and eating them pig livers

Because they taste good.

Retarded forced meme by /pol/ retards or agents provocateur

>is with gear
Oh it's you again.

it's a meme on /pol/
because of two studies:

One, from the Jordan University of Science and Technology, found that onion juice made male rats copulate faster but less often. Another, from the Islamic Azad University in Iran, found that onion juice increased the concentration of sperm in male rats’ testes (as determined by dissection). In both cases, the rats did not have to drink the onion juice, but had it squirted directly into their stomachs.

1. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24302558

2. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19384830

cook in some butter and sweat them, then put rice vinegar on them. Eat with like a leftover sausage you cut into nice pieces and seared

Never gonna make it.

My g-d that is a big pepper

>cooking your onions

absolutely retarded

he's just a dog man leave him alone

BTFO natty fags. If you're over 25 and still natty, you're a moron.

I ate mussels and shallots/onions for dinner tonight...

Will I have massive test gains?

Incorrect, and unless you eat a bunch of oysters/shellfish all the time you prmovably could use more.
I have absolutely seen an improvement

Show me the site user.

I'll start doing test when I'm like in my 50's or some shit. For now might as well just stay natty so I don't grow fucking tits in 5 years.

You all think this is funny? A little joke? My beautiful wife is a highly respected journalist. I assure you she knows more about hormones than you little punks. None of you could ever score a woman as complete and gorgeous as she is. I bet you all thought it would be funny to encourage people to drink raw onion juice. Or mayhaps you are using the onions as a cover for your transphobic nazi agenda. Fuck you. If I ever see you making fun of my wife again I will find where you live and beat the shit out of you. What do you faggots even lift?

I just vomited up the raw onion I ate, why doesn't my body want to be high test? How to I eat raw onion without this happening? I dont want to be a trap