Can I get an opinion from someone that knows what they’re talking about when it comes to nutrition?

Can I get an opinion from someone that knows what they’re talking about when it comes to nutrition?

My daily diet consists of:

200g dry roasted peanuts
1litre whole milk
100g oats
1 banana
4 slices brown bread
1 can of tuna, mayo, pepper
1 multivit day and night

(Only reason I do this is because I live with parents and it doesn’t take up much storage space, doesn’t require any cooking either)

Gonna start adding 1WOAD (1 whole onion a day) as well.
The bugenmeister swears by garlic cloves n honey too, gonna throw this in.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/0ICug
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29111915
imgur.com/a/07HGI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Forgot to add why I’m posting, I feel like I’m gonna get deficiencies or some shit if I keep eating like this, although the gains r good

I would say add some more vegetables in whatever manner you like.

Though I would check your cholesterol, that is allot of fat from the diet.

Other issue might be omega 3s, maybe some chia seeds as well?

Doesn't seem like a lot of protein

imgur.com/a/0ICug
Link shows the calories and macros

I could add a scoop of whey I guess or some more protein in meat form or more milk or some shit idk

Carbs look like they’re lacking too although idk, Anyone else got a meal plan I can follow

Bump, plz help and post what you eat too

I'd say swap the peanuts for almonds if you can, peanuts can cause inflammation. To be healthy you could swap the whole milk for unsweetened almond milk, but that's lower in calories and protein. I'd personally swap the bread (simple carb) for sweet potato or white rice, but that's up to you. Also seems like you're not getting enough meat, maybe include some steak or at least chicken to ensure you're not missing out on your iron and copper.
Take an Omega 3 supplement, like Cod Liver Oil, and a Zinc supplement. 10-15mg Zinc should be enough.

Dietary cholesterol isn't bad for you, it has no association with heart disease or heart attacks.

Cut out the milk unless you want tits

I personally eat:

>Breakfast:
5 egg whites and 1 whole egg
Greek yoghurt
Oats with unsweetened almond milk

>Lunch:
Tin of tuna
Almonds
Pea protein shake

>Dinner:
Chicken/steak
White rice
Vegetables

>Supper:
5 egg whites and 1 whole egg
Greek yoghurt

Don’t you look autistic when you leave the shop with all of the eggs off of the shelf?

I’ve always drank a lot of milk and no signs of breast tissue yet, just solid pectoral, nipples are relatively small too

Hahah probably but 90% of the people in the shop are stuffing their carts full of chocolate, sweets and processed foods. I'd rather look autistic and have a healthy diet than look normal and eat total shit. Most people have no idea when it comes to diet, they just buy whatever looks tasty

>eating
heh

That’s very true user
I never knew teen girls from the early 2000s posted here, cool

It takes a LONG time to develop. I've been drinking milk since I was 3 and started to realize breast tissue growth when I was 18.

Well I’m 20 near 21 and I’ve been drinking a lot of milk for the same period of time I’d imagine, you’re talking shit unless your genetics are sensitive to milk induced breast growth and mine aren’t. Big boi Eric has been drinking 1-2 gallons a day from the age of 21 - to current I think he’s 29 or 30. Explain that

You should check the catalog then, newfriend

>Dietary cholesterol isn't bad for you
probably correct
>it has no association with heart disease or heart attacks
lmao are you retarded

Its only like probably 80-90g of protein.

I wouldn't routinely drink large volumes of whole milk due to the cholesterol. Plus you're not really eating enough vegetables so from a dietary point of view, unless you have good genetics, you're at risk of developing deranged serum lipids at some point.

I would increase your protein intake. I feel like 2g per kilo body weight of protein is the least someone who weight lifts seriously should consume. And there are benefits to consuming up to 4g per kilo of protein, according to some studies.

Just add in some whey scoops. And some broccoli or something.

>200g dry roasted peanuts
Fucking hell dude, that's 100g of fat for only 50 of protein. It some fucking meat.

130 grams of protein? For the love of fucking christ. Unless you weigh 65 pounds or less, you are a total idiot

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29111915

Recent meta-analysis stating that egg consumption increases total serum cholesterol.

Why do people think dietary cholesterol isn't bad for you? What do you think the body does with it when you eat it? It just disappears?

Since this thread is about nutrition:

Since April, my ldl cholesterol has jumped from 119 to 177. In that time I began eating a high fat diet to cut carbohydrates, which has brought my blood sugar down to normal.

How do I get a handle on my cholesterol while keeping my blood sugar stable? I want to integrate more fiber like oats and legumes to start, but I'll take any advice.

I eat fish once or twice a week, red meat 3 or 4 times, and chicken almost daily. I also eat a fair amount of peanut butter. I'll cut the red meat down for starters, too. I also eat yogurt daily. I've been eating a string cheese at lunch, but I'll drop that too.

It clearly says 148g, and I’ve heard that there is no point in consuming more than 0.8g per lb of bw, I weigh 150

I should have explained, I a Type 2 diabetic. For several months I was eating 40g of carbs or less daily. In the past month or so I'm closer to 70g. My A1C went from 4.8 to 5.0, but that seems fine.

O N I O N
N I O N
I O N
O N
N

You what? It's a normal number if he weights ~160 lbs or such

51.2g protein, 89.4g fat, from what mfp says and as for the milk, it’s 30g fat, 40g protein

Love u onion daddy

Also the tuna is 30g of pure protein.

You dont have an actual warm dinner with meat carbs vetgetables? Hell you dont even eat any fruit or vetgetables.
>inb4 banana
Also you shouldn't eat exactly the same every day. Rotate a few things around during the week. Like for nuts get some peanuts next day wallnuts next day cashew or just mix those all together. Different meats/fish different fruits and vetgetables rice/pasta potatoes.

Peanuts have the highest rate of aflatoxin of any food and a bad omega ratio, eat walnuts instead
A liter of whole milk is like drinking a liter of saturated fat a day also that is expensive as fuck organic whole milk is like $4 a liter
100g of oats is alright you could up it more if you want since the rest of your diet isn't too fiber heavy
What is the point of eating bread if you could just be eating more oats its the same shit but better. Also you could replace both with white rice if you're worried about too much fiber
Enjoy your mercury poisoning if you eat tuna every fucking day
Multi vitamins are way less effective than individual ones

1/10 nigga you stupid

shit man peanuts, milk, oats and mayonaise all lower test and raise est, cut those things out

To put things into perspective for you retards before I was eating: imgur.com/a/07HGI

But I had to stop with that because I live with my grandparents and there was constant moaning about storing all of the stuff in cupboards, fridge, freezer and my nan would complain every time I cooked

Also this seemed hard to eat in comparison with my OP and was more expensive.

Why are you uploading pictures to imgur when you are on an image board?

You can’t place multiple pictures in 1 post, why are you acting like a smart ass on a 1 picture at a time image board?

You made two posts, dude.

>asks for help with retarded diet
>calls those who help retards
good luck op

You’re right, I’m sorry, I’ll change my ways
Thanks snowflake

I'm with this guy, have fun living off peanuts and milk op.

Have fun living off your self righteous thoughts and not helping your own countryman

Dude, you asked for opinions. The people criticizing you are not being nice about it, but you invited this criticism.

I welcome the criticism but criticism without help and suggestions is just criticism lmfao

>1litre whole milk
>le multivit meme
where do I begin?
>1WOAD
you're a living meme, congrats.

Walnuts are literally the nuts highest in Omega 6. No, the little amout of omega 3 don't balance it out. Only acceptable nuts are macadamia.

Eat more carbs but 16:8 intermitten fast to compensate. More fruits and less breads of all varieties

Current diet:

Breakfast:
6 pieces of bacon
3 eggs
Coffee with almond/cashew milk

Lunch:
10oz Slab of pork roast
Can of almonds or cashews

Dinner:
15 Oz steak or hamburger meat
Salad made of spinach, broccoli, with olive oil.

Where are your vegetables and meat? user, I'm going to warn you. I didn't grow up eating many vegetables, in fact I hated them. My fucking health plummeted focusing on just meat and nuts and shit. Go to the store and at least buy some spinach and broccoli. It's cheap as dirt so you don't wreck yourself and eat more meat. I used to drink like half a gallon of milk a day to get calories in too. Until I went to the doctor and my cholesterol was fucking through the roof. Dude just eat more in one meal or eat another meal. Shit just drink a protein shake or something with more meat and vegetables. Do it or you will fucking wreck your body when you're older. Get some fruit too. Remember, meat and two vegetables at least and some carbs.

>throws random peppercorns on his beef

Fucking savage.

>imgur.com/a/0ICug
what app is that?

Of course I'm not eating bread.

But I've heard IF is dangerous for diabetics, that it can fuck with your blood sugar.

Jelly

My diet
Breakfast
instant oats in milk
1 cup of yogurt
glass of oj and 3 cups of coffee

Lunch
Ham sandwich
1 can tuna/sardines/mackerel

afternoon snack
salami and pepperjack on a small roll

dinner
5 eggs fried over hard with 2 slices of ham on a sandwich with spicy brown mustard
3 cups of baked beans
3 cups of broccoli
a good serving of mashed potatoes
4-12 pints of beer

Hey, im no doctor. Do extensive research firtst then. And if still in doubt ask doctor goldstein

How much fat where you eating? How much saturated fat?

Making it status : Never

You'd be surprised. I regularly swing a sledgehammer for work. I bet I'm leaner than you.

>Eggs
>Healthy
Pick one, eggcuck

Fair enough.

I was shooting for roughly 100g fat daily. I thought I was sticking to mostly healthy fats, but I guess I need be more careful. Recently most of my fat has come from nuts, which I generally understand to be good.

I was probably eating more cheese than I should have been, so I'm cutting that down from daily to only a few times a week at one meal.
And I had beef several times a week, which I'm also going to cut down on.

Your general understanding is pretty bad. Most nuts are very high in omega 6 which is both estrogenic and anti-androgenic. The only exception is macadamia nuts, high in oleic acid (like olive oil).

Which is why I'm here, asking for advice. I don't have access to a nutritionist that speaks English where I'm living, I'll take any advice you'd care to give. If it's "don't eat nuts" that's fine, but what would you recommend instead?

Cook with olive oil, eat macadamia nuts. From one study, testosterone doesn't increase above 25g of fat daily. It's easy to hit this fat macro without trying. MCT Oil is pretty good too.

That is myfitnesspal or mfp as an acronym
Settle down user, I’ve always eaten plenty of meat, vegetables and fruit etc, in my OP was just what I was eating for about a months stint when I was lifting consistent, I’ve stopped to reevaluate my diet and chit cos my strength gains are weak, my body gets aesthetic asf but my lifts go up slow so I’m clearly going wrong.

Funny thing is I’ve posted about the same diet before and everyone agreed that it was fine.
Also see this You’re living an unhelpful self righteous life and don’t wanna see your white brothers succeeding. You’d rather just tell me I’m living a meme then move onto the next thread.

Why tf would you drink that much beer per day?

Could anyone lay out a diet for me, I don’t have to worry about not being able to cook or storing shit anymore, needs to be 3-3.5k cals. The general consensus so far is that eggs and bacon are GOAT

Bump

eating tuna every day will give you mercury poisoning

check your micros. a multivitamin doesn't fix everything. you're probably low on iron.

you should eat some vegetables/fiber

Bump, I need to be babied with this shit cos I’m clearly don’t know what I’m doing enough to structure a diet for myself. In 20 and I feel like these are my last growing years and want my diet and strength gains to be on point.

Plz Anoni-Wan Kenobi, you’re my only hope

I like cronometer, it lets you sperg out about micros easily. the banana isn't doing much for you other than fiber (the potassium is 1/10th as much as you need in a day, I have no idea how people meet their RDAs)

try eating a salad or (even better) wilted spinach sometimes-- put some spinach and oil (maybe garlic if you're fancy!) in a pan, cook it until it becomes smaller, add salt/pepper/spices to make it tasty. cooking vegetables breaks the cell walls to make the vitamins available.

I'm partial to vitamin c / d / zinc supplements. zinc is super important for muscle growth.

Most meat eaters are close to iron excess, heme iron from red meat has extremely high absorption. Btw studies show that regular blood donators have better health and it's the main reason (losing iron). It is also theorized that women live years longer than men because they menstruate for half their lives, thus avoiding iron excess.

I would worry more about decreasing my iron stores than supplementing it or judging by dv% who doesn't take into account heme absorption rates.

fair point, but there's no red meat listed there

Lads this isn’t what I asked for, you’re going to in depth with the micros, I just want an idea for a clean bulking diet plan laid out for me that isn’t rocket science and I haven’t gotta worry about being deficient in anything or starting from scratch again because everyone has something to say about it.

Just something with solid calories and macros and micros that I know I’m gonna make steady consistent strength gains with.

unsalted or unprocessed nuts are healthy. Satured fat isnt unhealthy from clean sources.
the whole fat-is-the-enemy thing has to stop. u can literally not find a single study proving that saturated fat is a bad for you.

If you want good nuts, raw and unprocessed almonds and walnuts are goat.

Seeds are even better- tons of minerals

like hempseeds, chia seeds, pumpkinseeds sesame seeds sunflower seeds etc

cook with coconut oil, use olive oil for dressing and salads. if u heat olive oil above 230 c u ruin it and make it extremely unhealthy.

Why are you still telling me about seeds and what oils to cook with if I don’t know the basics

i just saw this thread so i'm not whoever u think
well shit niggah, what do u want to know?

(me)

I’m the OP of this thread and this is also me, read what I said on this post please

Coconut oil has a lower smoke point than olive oil wyd

Who the fuck cares about which oil you use dude, post that shit on a ‘which oil is best’ debate thread. I’m talking about the difference between being malnourished and being properly nourished and building optimal muscle mass not which oil I’m cooking with.

Oil is an afterthought

I wasn't replying to you for a reason fuckface. Idgaf about the original topic of your shit thread

1 eat more veggies
2 a can of tuna a day probably isn't good for you if you're worried about mercury poisoning
3 Where the fuck is your protein? 1 can of tuna and a litre of milk is not enough
4 The onion thing is a meme

Well take your retarded bollocks to a QTDDTOT thread u piece of autism

1. I eat plenty of veggies, like I say I was only eating the stuff I listed for a stint

2. Mercury poisoning from a single can of tuna a day is meme tier

3. There’s 148g+ of protein in there

4. Nice try onionlet

Have you taken any of the advice offered in this thread? Seems like you're just looking for validation. Fuck off loser

Idiot did you even read this thread?

I’ve learnt that people either eat a lot of eggs or no eggs as they have a lot of cholesterol, I’ve learnt that I need more red meat in my diet for iron and more vegetables and that milk is also controversial with the estrogen argument, same for peanuts, tuna is another controversial one that I’ve been given no solid opinions on, apparently it gives you mercury poisoning and others say you’ll be fine. Other than that I’ve been told about cooking oils? All this shit is being made too complicated and it’s split up into several different posts. I’m also being told to eat salads which are macro and calorie empty

All I ask for is people’s personal diets and the measures of what they eat dumb fuck.

So far I’ve been criticised and given no solid advice

As for you saying I’m trying to validate myself and all this shit, na your head is in your shit ring, see:

Literally saying I need to be babied and everything needs to be simplified and asking for the basic fundamentals.

You do realize you're behaving like a retarded asshole in all those posts, right?

^ no self awareness

>whole milk
>bread
>mayo
>multivitamin

Never gonna make it.

>I will just assume that out of literally hundreds of factors milk was the only one significantly responsible for my pubertal gyno
>pic related

Pick both

I have been drinking loads (prob > 1L every day since I dont know 10?) of milk my whole life and Im 33. Also shit tons of beer and weed, no tits and also usually vastly more Veeky Forums looking than anybody my age. Just lift eat and enjoy your selfie and dont be a pussy. Or fite me irl

To summarise, here’s what I’ve learnt:

eggs good eggs bad (cholesterol REEE)
Milk - estrogen, cholesterol & bitch tits.
Eat salad.
Eat red meat.
Tuna - mercury poisoning.
Peanuts - estrogen and inflammation.
Eat almonds.
Drink 4-12 beers a day.
Muscles are made of micronutrients and olive oil with a hint of coconut oil.
Eat 4g protein per KG of bodyweight, so I’m 68kg x 4 = 272g protein.
Eat seeds.
Whole grain bread is bad for you.
Drink almond and soy milk.
Not much mention of quantity.

I mean I could copy one of the diet template examples that the genuine lads have posted but I’ve got 2-3 options to choose from and everyone has conflicting opinions.

theres more than one type of cholesterol, you know that right?

Never an ounce of help from this place, BB Forum > this cesspit of degeneracy

bump