How do I get heart gains bros? This hurts too much

How do I get heart gains bros? This hurts too much.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=g5qe6fAbug0
reddit.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cardio

Commit suicide.

I come from a small town and suffer from the same problem op. I grew up southern baptist christian, and I believed it. Probably a little damaged about the "sex before marriage" and "sex is special" aspects... My parents have been married for 35 years, and I grew up in a stable two parent household and they told me they loved me every day. They told me my feels meant I had "a big heart" etc... I had "a good childhood" right? They should have told me to stop being a bitch.

Problem is the pressure man... every time I engaged with a female growing up my parents had me in the mindset that "this girl could be THE ONE" and it fucked me up. While girls are thinking about hanging out and having fun I'm thinking about kids and analyzing their character and family etc... putting the cart before the horse. While this has helped me avoid a lot of shitty people... it also makes a lot of people understandably run for the fucking hills... and limits my carelessness and overall lightheartedness.

OP, you gotta understand that relationships are fucking crazy, but you have to live in the moment and be content with you. Have "an abundance" type of mindset when it comes to women. There are so many people in this world man... and only a small number of these women are going to emotionally connect with you... a higher number are just fun to hang out with and occasionally fuck... a still higher number are just plain incompatible with you and won't like you.

It's the worst kind of numbers game man... and with the worst kind of luck element. Shittiest part is... you're powerless and you need to accept that you can't force it. There will be lots if failure... but maybe... if you're lucky... it CAN end up great if you lighten up, don't hit the heavy feels, live in the present, life is an adventure... let the adventure be the point.

Lol didn’t read sage

People like you are why I still have hope in people. Taking the time to write that to someone you dont even know shows your character. I think people have lost their empathy. The world always feels so cold and leaves me feeling so alone. I find warmth in your comment. Take care buddy.

OP

hey OP let me ask you this: is she already moved onto another guy?

Nice read

Thanks, was also an older brother growing up too and wanted nothing more than to give my little brother bomb life advice and coaching... but he wouldn't hear it, in fact he's deaf to it BECAUSE I'm his older brother. (I make a lot more money than he does, and I'm not a weak bitch afraid to ask for a raise and go after the shit I want). Honestly, the older I get the more all I wanna do is pay it forward...

I've become Veeky Forumss big brother...

...a-anyone need a spot?

> our childhood is polar opposite to each other
> Just want someone to say they love me and hold me close

Interesting thing about having people tell you they love you every day... you stop believing it... then you start believing it was never real... all just part of th routine... something less than genuine.
>tfw my family doesn't REALLY love me, doesn't SHOW it... but says it freely (talk is cheap)
It's a weird alternate reality man, I highly do not recommend it.

She was never mine. I thought a simple rejection would be the worst that could happen. I guess I was wrong. I have already posted about it here so dont ask. I feel so lost and so sad.

My family never said they love me
Sure they bought stuff for me as a child and I know they care but I want just one person to be happy that I’m in their life
> or I could just forsake all women and adopt a child, being a single father

>I want just one person to be happy that I’m in their life
That's why I do posts like , love is a DO word man... it's something you gotta show... it's something other people have to show. I wanna feel it too, but all you can do between now and when you find someone willing to show you love... is be that person for others man.

As described it... warmth.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=g5qe6fAbug0

>> or I could just forsake all women and adopt a child, being a single father

Couple reasons not to do this.
1) Most importantly, you gotta feel and know you're worthy and deserving of your own wife and children. If you give up and feel undeserving... this becomes like a coat you're wearing... a weight of shit you wear around and people see you WEIGHTED with something... and that something is psychological unworthiness. All you gotta do is take it off...

2) People who abandon children... unfortunately pass down their genetics to those children... and there is no guarantee that the two are not completely unrelated. Kids who were abandoned might be wired to abandon their children.

FPBP

Not sure bro. I was at the beach today and saw all these cute girls with their boyfriends playing around and having a good time, so I thought I would drown myself but I couldn't stay under long enough.

Sick of it, hopefully I get eaten by a shark next time.

>While girls are thinking about hanging out and having fun I'm thinking about kids and analyzing their character and family etc... putting the cart before the horse.

yeah I'm fucked

Guys, last Friday at work I noticed this new girl I haven't seen before and my god shes just so cute. I finally moved on my from my last relationship and I really want to talk to this girl at work. By her appearance, there might be potential of some common interests with me. But today she wasn't at work.

When I do see her, h-how can I talk to her. Shes in a cubicle close to my office which is the IT office. Was thinking of complimenting her jacket or ask her how her birthday went.

creep

I have this exact problem where i can't jusdt live in the moment and have fun. I'm always thinking about forming a family and providing for it. What can one do to overcome this?

honestly OP?

I've been in love with my ex for eight years. It never gets any easier. But you get better at it. I still think of her first thing in the morning and last thing at night. I know I'm obsessed.

But no single second is unbearable. Abide.

Brother, I don't know where you are now but I can tell you as someone who's been to shit that you can take it. Most people don't appreciate how powerful and resilient we can be. For me, my family cracked up and I got ended living in the ghetto taking care of an alcoholic mother and sisters. Sure, it fucking sucked ass but we pulled through in the end. Struggle is the essence of our humanity.

Man the fuck up faggot x F

Cardio

Do it hard so you get that runner's high. Seriously, it'll give you some relief from the emotional shit too, in addition to physical heart gains.

Fuck, could somebody pls screencap? I've never been able to put it so eloquently. I just split up with an 8/10, easily out of my league. She was the one who pushed me to the 'abundance' point and i genuinely started lifting for me. I'm excited for the next one, gives me more time to bulk before cutting.

>hat can one do to overcome this?
Bro... there is no other method other than BEING. There is no process, no method, no hack, no shortcut... you have to change your brain and live consciously... you have to catch yourself "in the act" of not living in the present and self correct. You just have to DO it... there is no HOW.

Just swim away from shore until you cant swim anymore. Hope you don't skip cardio.

np little bro... we all get there eventually. Hopefully by showing anons where they're going they get there faster and suffer less than you and I.

Meant for ...I blame the jews to be honest

This is a genuine post, and it is filled to the brim with truth. The real only way of being happy is to live 100% fully in the present.

Back to struggling then.

Thanks little bro, took me a long time to get there... hopefully it takes others less time. Bubs absolutely check'd

>Bubs
dubs***

user I wanted to say thank you. I've read Mediatations recently and following it's advice I try to live in the present as much as possible. I have to pull myself back sometimes. I got turned down by this girl I like and with finals on the way, I definitely wasn't living in the present. Reading your post brought me back.

Thank you.

It's always the jews when you peel back enough layers. Maybe going through it steels the resolve, maybe its a good thing. It might be like a runners high but im pretty much ecstatic to get gains, go to work and pick up extra shifts to make some ridiculous scratch, have a drink or two after and spit some game to bar birds I have no interest in. If that's the result of being heartbroken several times, I see two sides of the coin. Thanks for the cap tho.

t-thanks little bro, best feels are big-bro-helper feels. I just love that you got something out of it.

this one time this bitch grabbed my ass and told me it was a perfect ass (it is btw) and then said a probably have a big cock because i have scandinavian heritage and i refused to confirm or deny (i do have a above average penis tho) and i walked away because i dont fraternize with dumb roastiesi am not a piece of meat god i hate women

>Taking the time to write that to someone you dont even know shows your character.
I know a website you'll LOVE

reddit.com