TFW Jason Blaha goes to your gym during your workout and gets filmed by his very weirdly proportioned blue-haired gf...

>TFW Jason Blaha goes to your gym during your workout and gets filmed by his very weirdly proportioned blue-haired gf while benching about 240 and wearing neon toe shoes
inb4 I'm being a faggot, check his 11/20 training log video which he'll probably post later

Should I fuck with him? How?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJVMkzGM5h4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Given his levels of absolute delusional autism and cache of firearms, I'd give him a wide berth.

Go post on fitmisc and see what they say

mog him in front of the camera a la funny black neighbor

Blowhole is the ChrisChan of the fitness world.

>while benching about 240
That's more than you ever will you weak faggot. I'm going to knife you in the eye just because i can.

Did I imply that was a low number, a high number, or anything of that nature? Nope, you're just a gaylord with an agenda.

What an absolute faggot

Approach him and offer lifting advice

>Nope, you're just a gaylord with an agenda.
It's a high munber to you faggot,one that you will never reach.
Gaylord? what are you 12? I'm going to enjoy watching you suffer.

Thank him for his service during the Powder Wars and record his reaction.

Smell my farts penisbreath

Give him an uncalled for spot, row the weight up with all your might while screaming ITS ALL YOU BRO

HAHAHAHA,i will show you such exquisite pain and suffering.
You are dead already.
Faggot.

Jason pls leave

what's mogging mean? i've seen it around and the internet returns nothing, and the context is always quite ambiguous

Nah Jason Genova is

Basically means showing how small and weak someone is by outlifting them or even just standing next to them. Blaha gets mogged by every person in every picture he's ever been in.

hey Vsauce, Micheal here

i appreciate it, here, have a weird picture

No good ideas so far. What if I went up to him and said I was impressed with his physique and asked for a source? This would probably not come off as me fucking with him since I’m a novice lifter and quite twiggy.

Take sneakpictures of him. You are yet to provide proof of your claims.

cringe

You need to fucking troll him about being a teenage mercenary. Tell him with a straight face that you're thankful for the sacrifices he made flying out to the jungles of Central America and the Middle East on weekends to be back in time for school (this is literally what he claimed). It would be menty seeing him shut down and go full autism when confronted with his ridiculous claims.

More likely he would pull out a gun from his gymbag and rob you at gunpoint if not shoot you and claim self defense. Your death would produce untold ments for fitmisc though

W O R L D S T A R

His gf did have this big pink tote parked right by them, in violation of gym rules. There probably was some firepower in there desu

Lift up his shirt and expose his girdle

Ask to play this over the gym speakers youtube.com/watch?v=CJVMkzGM5h4

ORDER SISSYSIS JASON BLOHO