How does Veeky Forums deal with societal standards when girls all want pic related? Plus you need to have

How does Veeky Forums deal with societal standards when girls all want pic related? Plus you need to have

>$100k per year job
>House
>A car like a Beemer or Audi.
>Exciting life style

Anything short of that and you don't even exist in their eyes.

I must be super good looking and exciting or something because I am broke and don't even own a car yet I have to wear a life vest so I don't drown in pussi

stop projecting your make believe societal standards on the rest of us you reclusive weeaboo

not every woman has high standards
sometimes they're just as autistic as we are and want true love

Why do you even think this OP? No seriously. Do you even actually interact with anyone in real life?

You're fucking retarded. If you need all of that too get a female's attention you need to take a long look at yourself because that's where the problem lies. You're making up excuses.

when was the last time you left your room user?

Lol, that was fast. OPs gonna kill himself

hopefully. then we won't have to see these fucking whiny ass posts on my beloved indonesian button sewing forum

Except im working my toward that everyday. I lift 3-5X a week while working at my 60 hour a week white collar job. I'm doing all of this so that can be me at 26 - 27.

Kinda reminds me of this, but you're a sadder version. If you actually believe you'll go from being invisible to girls to pulling pussy left and right because you make a measly 100k a year then your mistaken. You'll have to make a lot more to make up for a shit personality/face. Besides you're not just gonna go from a boring life to an exciting one just like that.

All you need is passion and ambition

OP fuck these guys... Keep doing you. These guys are probably fucking pigs but anything 7+ requires what you say.

checked

I'm trying to accomplish all those things, I'm doing quite decently. Except for the exciting life style, that's meme tier.
The catch? I've been dating the same qt for a decade now, it's not about sloots, you should be trying to accomplish all those things just for yourself really.

So what does trailer trash poocy taste like user

How to find QT? I don't know what to do beside self improvement. I spent my college years getting an education and a great job. I wanna be a CFO of at least a mid market company someday and that the goal im gunning for.

I dunno, let me stop by your mom's place and get back to you

No clue, I just got lucky really.

I want to believe user

they may want that, but they'll settle for people who actually exist, and entering the top %20 is takes only a token effort in lifting and hygiene, since most men just sit on their asses with NPR all day.

Wtf this is the same shit as saying "just b yourself". Seriously man fuck off.

I can make up some random bullshit about how life is fair to everyone if you prefer.

Life not fair, im sorry for lashing out. But I want to make out my point that the best way for a man to normalize his chances is to get all of the above, that will at least get him into the top 20% of males of not 10%.

I figured there two ways I can go about this, either go party every night, which to me is a waste of time, money and efforts because I rely on the law of large numbers and external factors

Or I lift like a madman and motivate myself to climb socio-economic factors. That way I can control the factors now since girls should be coming to me.

meanwhile poor, ugly, short, fat losers mange to get laid all time. Women aren't the problem op, your mindset is

Are the lads at sleekntears 3d models? It seems like a stupid question but it's super uncanny valley desu

You people are retarded. If you are normal looking you can easily land a QT
It's all about
>putting yourself out there and exposing yourself to as many opportunities to meet QTs as possible
>working on your confidence and 'game' with women

I think the problem is Veeky Forums just attracts people with retarded sadboy mindsets.

I was browsing /b/ earlier (yes I know) and there was one of those threads where you rank your attributes. Almost every single poster put their "sex life" attribute on low or non-existent. I was honestly quite shocked.

I have never in my life outside the internet met a man wasn't able to get laid or in relationship.

Wow great post OP! Don't forget to make a similar thread the day after tomorrow!

>A car like a Beemer or Audi.