Tfw finally benched 1 plate today

>tfw finally benched 1 plate today

Feels Good Lads

Lol just started last week, and I did 1.5pl8 for 5 reps good luck, nothing personnel, kid

Shut up you weak faggot i just started 5 days ago and I'm benching 225 for 6 reps, u mad u dyel?

i placed first at pl worlds, 120+ class, when i was 14
bunch of weak cunts in this thread desu

I fucking killed somebody, child

I benched 2 plates after my first week in the gym, did I mention I started when I was 13?
good luck kiddo

nice lightweight fag. just started today benched 3pl8 and deadlifted 6pl8. stay dyel

>benched 200 today
2plate before the end of the year come on

dont listen to all these boring faggots, good job! keep it

look at this DYEL. Just finished my 5th superset of 4pl8 bench after OHP, 2pl8 OHP, 8pl8 deathlift after only an hour in the gym starting today faggot

>literally carry the weight of the world on my shoulders 24/7
Get on my level, pitiful humans.

>"dude pussy why don't you lift faggot"
>literally laugh at and bully everyone who doesn't reach zyzz mode as soon as they start lifting
kys

I don't even want to say what you are, at this point you should already know.

Yeah fuck you buddy, i just repped a 6pl8 bench with one hand, then my usual 7pl8 squat and i only started 2 minutes ago. Dyel fuck.

I can do 10 reps of 80kg if you count the bar

In the uk a plate is 25kg when you guys say 1 plate is it 20kg? And do you even do a full set? Or pump 2 and get dead hard over it?

>7pl8 squat and 6pl8 isolateral bench

We all start somewhere, I guess.

One you never count the bar
Two a plate is american exclusive, they're 70lbs, twice as big as brit "plates".
Three you can do however many you want but state the reps, (ie 1RM= One rotational Macro) or one rep.

kek

Fucking weaklings, I lift stars.

Online says 45lbs

Are you lying to me?

Nigga, get on my level, i lift fucking black holes.

Keep it up, we all gonna make it

Good job mate :)
we all have to start somewhere

First time I saw a gym I picked up a fully loaded semi-truck with one arm and then deflowered every virgin girl (penis) in korea

Why the fuck would you ask for answers then accuse me of lying? Not my fault you brits use weights for literal babies.

Ikr.
>warmed up for the first time with 12pl8 ohp and 24pl8 diddly
wew lads

Congratulations man. Keep pushing it

Me too bro, just hit 90kg two weeks ago. Gonna test my 1RM tomorrow morning, feel like I can hit 95. My goal for this year was 100, looks like I might beat it by a few kg.

British genetics are best genetics, well defined jaw lines and waves hair genetics

Go skateboard somewhere

black holes aren't inherently heavier than stars, only more dense. Bet you don't work out at the library

Stars are literally balls of gas

INTO THE MOTHERLAND THE GERMAN ARMY MARCHED

>1RM= One rotational Macro

My sides reading that hahaha, and yes he is lying to you

Well defined shark teeth and genetic jew noses, not to mention amazing breath. Brits are gods gift to earth.

stars are really really big, and even gas is heavy when you have a lot of it. Also stars fuse elements of weight up to iron

I fucking killed children, someone

>2pl8 for 8 yesterday

Get on my fucking level plebs
I know you can do it

Eh, fair point. Still lift a blackhole, step up

Congrats OP! It's a great feeling that I recently hit as well.

Gj OP

>1 pl8 squat next workout
Shit tier but it's progress at least

I dead lifted 200lbs today

>British genetics are best genetics

lmao you guys all have shitty teeth and you're all mixed with pajeet's and Muhammad's genes.