Bodyweight squat thread: fuck your pushups edition

Bodyweight squat thread: fuck your pushups edition
Last 3 digits = how many continuous squats you need to do.

Roll

Yea why not

>not even going atg at bodyweight
NGMI

rolling

i cant do more than 50-60 ATG bodyweight squats acid lactic comes up and starts fucking me up

why is it ? weak quads ?

Roll

>Last 3 digits = how many continuous squats you need to do.
No thanks. I will die. Last two digits. rolling

can you really grow muscles with bodyweight squat? thought that weak resistance stuff only made your muscles better at using oxygen rather than growing muscles

Rolling for last two digits.

>up to 90 degrees
Is this for pussies?

rollan

Something about this guy in the picture makes me feel very very angry, dont know why, its something about his small piss poor excuse for calves and thighs and virtually nonexistent arms, shoulder, chest, yet there seems to be these unformed small bumps formed around where these muscles should be. His forearms look out of place too.

This fuck is weird and i dont like it at all. Bet the cunt is a soyboy low.t too

He's just kind of fuckboyish but I bet you aren't that jacked either

Roll

GAY

OK

whats this heels not leave the floor nonsense
work out the lower leg and foot muscles by doing them with the weight of your body on the ball of the foot
or point if you can

lets go

This will be fun lel

why are squats so importanty again? i do them first everytime because some alpha drilled it into me year ago.

Rollan

If trips, I'm doing em as burpees.

Fucken rol

role

I know it's really good for circulation.

Rollin.

why do you need your arms in this but not in a squat? it might be silly because you aren't loaded on your back but I doubt my front is 3 plates so why don't I fall back?

500+ Squats C'MON!! SQUAT BIG TO GET BIG ASS.

ok

nigger

Unweighted is too similar to sitting down action so the arms counterbalance

Rolling

th-three digits! madman!

well go on then

here currently at 100 doing sets of 20 at a time.

Roal

got to 180 and then gave up to eat 5 eggs toast sandwich I could feel myself never gonna make it. Then a thot started calling me on snapchat and I lost my drive. I should push for the 319 from my second post. Any bros still squatting post updates sets of 10 or sets of 20 are good ways to make it.

Right before bed my dude

rolandooo

Rollan

roll

roll

Bet I end up with like 10

Do them one legged, it does wonders for your balance. You can also just have a dumbbell in hand to both increase the weight and help your balance.

boll

rolling for 00

I'll do you one over. I'll do the last 4 digits.

No, that was the normal squat range until Matt Furey popularized Hindu Squats (ATG) and bodybuilders followed that advice, just with weights. That was the early 00s? Iirc.

Source: I've been around for a long time.

Roll

god so do knees go over the toes or not why so much confusion plz redpill me senpais

roiland

Fuck you I'm doing 2 digits

roll

war

Rolan thunder

000 come one

Rolling for squat jumps.

See you on the other side Veeky Forums.

roll

Roll

Roll

R o l l