How can i make my butt to get better without proteines

Im actually vegan, so i cant get the protein supply enough to make my muscle grow. My butt actually looks like this naturally, i do 0 workout or exercise, but i wanna know if it will be useless to workout if i cant take proteine.

die vegan scum

Back-side

fuck off vegantrap

damn lemme see the cunt first slag den maybe i give u some good advice, but bend ova bitch!!

i'm not gonna give you any advice but i'll fap to these. thanks

>proteine
trying too hard. Good looking trap tho

Yeah sweetheart you ain't nothin special. Eat soy protein if you don't want to eat meat. Plenty of vegan bodybuilders who look just as good as the natty guys.

Eat non animal protein, like whey powder, retard.

Even if you don't plan to work out, if your diet is completely lacking in protein you'll have health problems.

That legs/butt shape is totally femenine, its impossible this is a trap guys.

bbygurl i will smack ur ass the whole night so it will getting swole. now show tits.

Squats

Eat some food you skelly.

>Eat non animal protein, like whey powder,
Mmmm hahahah

for once don't be a trap

>Eat non animal protein
>like whey powder

>Im actually vegan, so i cant get the protein supply enough to make my muscle grow
>vegan
>not enough protein
The solution is simple. Eat the meat.

Would tongue fuck that ass as is

>Whey protein
>Vegan

Wew lad

i dont like it

to go high protein as a vegan you gotta either load up on the pea protein or consume high carbs
is it bad to have a lot of carbs/grains?

You biologically male or female?

just get hemp protein, 50% concentrate
put it in banana date smoothies along with coconut oil
you want lots of calories and heavy lifts, how much you squat?
anyway, that's a really nice butt imo, I would just keep doing what you're doing, it's working

Female xd

Show timestamp and your little boicock.

this

ead the fugging burger

I dont squat, i do literally 0 exercise, im naturally skinny

We can tell you’re vegan from your saggy-ass ass, vile

Then, there is nothing that you can do because you did this to yourself.

Definitely a trap... Looks like the vegantrap guy that keeps coming on here.

Considering you're vegan, eat lentils, legumes, and beans. Honestly, you're going to need to workout, at the very least squats. Your ass won't grow if you don't eat and exercise right.

Tits + timestamp

Please show gyno chest

why do you keep trying to get lonely beta autists to jerk off to you? Begone thot.

Oh great the birth of a new trip

when are you going to show us the dick

do some squats then, if you wish to improve you're going to have to do some work, that's how life works
you gotta sweat

P O S T
D I C K
O S TD
DWADJAWDaliuw

If this Is actually vegantrap I’ll be fucking impressed

It won’t be worthless without protein but you will be missing out on an incredibly important part of the muscle building process. Also please post more pics.

Also
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

SHOW YOUR FUCKING COCK. PLEASE

MILWAUKEE
I
L
W
A
U
K
E
E

>2017
>not injecting synthol into your butt cheeks

Pls post Snapchat

Pea protien and rice protien are available, and are almost as good as whey. You don't look poor, and this stuff isn't terribly expensive. I actually just bought a 5 lb bag of pea protien for $35, I mix it into all kinds of things (pancakes, post workout BCAA mix, peanut butter, and so on). Being vegan, or restricting yourself from meat and dairy for some other reason, is not a valid excuse. Get on Amazon and order some pea or rice protien, work out, and enjoy developing a nice butt.

alright listen up

you gotta do barbell hip thrusts, barbell glute bridges, squats with full ROM (hitting your balls on the ground basically) , deadlifts and romanian deadlifts and you're set as a beginner

do full body work out 3x week(A day and B day 3x week like AxBxAxxBx....)and try to lift more weight each session, use those 1.25kg plates

pick SS and spread the Romanian deadlift, BB hip thrusts and BB glute bridges on those two days

then consume a caloric surplus, 250kcals is enough
aim for 1.5g-2g protein PER kg, I personally do 2g to be on the safe side
source: worked with my gf, thicc as fuck now

Thanks, why u assume im no poor? for the bathroom? xd

just do the trap workout
pretty sure it's 2x effective for grills

Is your butthole naturally poo stained brown?

no time stamp, probably a larp.
If real , it just shows what worthless attention seeking creatures some women can be, not all , but some. Your ass is obviously very nice, i assume it is a genetic thing since women fitness games are a meme. You either are hot, or not. No amounts of squat will transform a thrash ass into a bad ass.

take vegan BCAAs and a vegan protein like pea or hemp. Also hip thrusts are the best exercise for glutes.

Show peenor

What a fucking trip, what do you think of the new Pokémon games

get the fuck outta here travis

gtfo soyboy reeeeeeeeeeee

Havent played yet because my sister borrowed my ds to a friend ;(

What the fuck

If you liked SM they are pretty neat, rip your ds though and make sure you get it before the 10th of January or else you’ll miss the dawn lycanroc

You don't already take advantage of lentils and tofu? What kind of veganism is this??

what does your butthole look like.

hahahahaha normal pink i guess

>VeganTrap

Do you think you are fooling anyone anymore? Nice ass faggot, you still aren't a woman, and no man will ever want to fuck you. Do you realise the harm you do to the "vegan movement" by parading around your mentall illness here?

Can we get a pic from the front

what made you ask this on Veeky Forums of all places

>tofu

isn't it generally neglected by health conscious vegans, especially guys because testosterone, to only consume soy if its unprocssed? basically tempeh and natto, no soy milk, protein, tofu or other processed trash

Its the first time i ask this ¿?

Please have a pussy

post face w/ timestamp

Drink pea protein you thot. God damn women are stupid

I get that but, why Veeky Forums, this place is so jaded and full of lusty dudes if you browsed for more then a few minutes you would have realized how much we would spam you with shit and have like 1 guy try and give advice which is bad. This is a fitness larping forum not an actual fitness forum

this, faggot

A deep shade of brown. Just thinking of it makes my 9 inch penis fully erect..is that a golden brown nugget I see on the rim?
BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet..

fuck off, faggot

>whiteknighting a trap

Reconsider everything, bucko.

>no man will ever want to fuck you
I'd fuck >her

Hi JEWLIA

>no man
>man

You might both have peepees but you aren't men.

would

SHOW US YOUR FUCKING DICK ALREADY FAGGOT

saged and reported. i think you would prefer the /soc/ board

hijacking this trap thread

is bulkpowders pea protein dangerous to your health or fine? 44€ for 5kg is goat, can take that shit everyday

I'm buying organic pea protein and considering trying vivolife proteins

A. She said she was a girl
B. Gay men are still men

How to make a femanon thread:
Step 1: Ask a stupid question usually butt related
>How do I get a big butt XD
Step 2: Fish for compliments
Step 3: Don't listen to any advice and get nothing accomplished
Rinse & Repeat

I thought tofu was minimally processed, and, well, she's a woman. Estrogen shouldn't be an issue. And tempeh's for the birds...
I have to admit that's a nice minimalist faucet.

LONDON

post instagram

The goal was affirmation and "L O N D O N" baiting all along. No woman is ever actually coming here for advice, they just want to feel desired.

>woman

>they just want to feel desired.

in the end, don't we all?

I've been away for two months. Can anyone give me a rundown on this vegantrap?

also, more pics pls

OP you need to stop eating bread

begone THOT

Guy who wants to be grill. Has twink body, really convincing. Is also vegan. Overall meh personality, typical and average, basically everything you'd expect from the name "vegantrap

You the user who posted a while back with the door mirror? I don't remember your butt being that impressive before. How'd you make those gains without lifting? You on steroids?
Also, nice trip. My first wild shiny since I started playing Pokemon again after a decade was a buneary.

for a couple years now I do the stationary bike like mad when I'm cutting and I legit think it's why my butt got so good.

I never posted here before

Going to need pics of your breasts as well for an accurate answer

What size are your boobs? Mine can bench press 280 pounds

nice butt considering youre a boy

Never said you did. I was telling the dude who vegantrap was. As for you, if you're not him, then you're convincingly similar to him.