Veeky Forums,How often do you go to gym? Every day? Every week?

Veeky Forums,How often do you go to gym? Every day? Every week?

every 4th day

>he doesn't go three times a day

I feel like 3-4 Times is the sweet spot for me

*a week

About 2 times a year. browse Veeky Forums fantasising about getting fit. when i go i run on the treadmill because i don't know how to lift weights

7 days a week if you classify cardio as going to the gym, every other day for weights

5 days a week no excuses

6 days a week, I go through a three day split twice a week.

16 times a week

Not enough des~

6 days a week excluding sunday

Two times a week.
I should be going one more day just to do cardio, but my schedule is currently complicated.

Twice a day.

Morning cardio and late night real nigga lifting hours

I go 4 days a week ABxABxx

By the way,fuck whoever designed those dumbbells in your pic.My gym has the exact same ones,they have fucking movings parts everywhere and BREAK resulting in unbalanced DBs and some where you can't see the weight cause the part showing the weight fucking broke.

Most pitiful excuse for being inactive, watch instructional videos. If you want to do something and you don't know how you don't throw your hands up and never attempt it, you learn.

5 days a week Monday through Friday then rest on the weekend. Sometimes I do bodyweight or light cardio on Saturdays

I'm a recovering gymaholic. It's been 5 weeks since my last gym session. Hopefully never go back again.

what made you stop user. I feel I have the same problem.

2 days a week

i just do upperbody push/pull workouts

Im always in the gym. since i work in my living room!

But i only work out like 2 times per week.

4 days a week, gonna switch to a PPL though and go 6 days a week, i love lifting.

Never

I own some dumbbells at home and I lift every other day.

I’m getting the general sentiment from this thread that less is more.

5 times a week its the only outlet of pleasure I have in life.

If you go more than 4 days a week then you probably train like a low testosterone bodybuilding split nigger faggot that doesn't actually put any effort into workouts.

if your bored bra try having different training style the second half of the week, like one is power the next is volume/hypertrophy
i couldnt stand doing the same routine twice a week

Twice a day, and unlike what the shitposter two posts up said. I put maximum effort it, go to failure, takes me about 15min for 90% recovery.

Also I go twice a day simply so I can train more muscle groups, for the social interaction with my mate who works there, and because I get bored.

Every day. But at least one day a week is rest day (cardio)

6 days a week, it's closed on Mondays.

The shower and jacuzzi are so good it keeps me motivated. Now that it's fucking freezing I might spend some extra time there before the cold walk home.

3 days a week Monday, Wednesday, Friday for weights. Tuesday is hill sprints and kettlebell swings, Thursday is a kettlebell endurance circuit and saturday is jogging.

3-4 days weights, 2-3 days muay thai

I do 6. PPL. But home gym.

I would rather do 30 minutes intensive than drag it out to an hour with U/L or more with Full body. Plus I just get tired as shit if it goes to an hour.

Every other day, and I'm not sure if that's too little or not. Should I go more?

Not him but I discovered this and I absolutely love lifting even more. All of my lifts exploded also.

every day
no rest days

I go hard every day though

>If you go more than 4 days a week then you probably train like a low testosterone bodybuilding split who looks better than every single power lifter ever
Yup. Worth it too.

every other day for 2 hours

Six days a week, seventh day is full rest or maybe a walk

Since august....

6 days a week
Sunday is reserved for the Lord

quit while you're behind
post boipussy
does your girl date men
stay dyel
post twink tits
kys
etc

5 times a week is enough to get huge really, whether if you're on gear or not. It's what you do at the gym and what you put into your stomach.

Where do you guys get the time?

No joking, i would want nothing more but I simply cannot. I work 12 hours a day and need to be at the gym before it even opens and theres no way im going after work cause then i need to eat shower and sleep

By not working nigger tier slave jobs

what are your times

Everyday

get a job where you aren't forced to wagecuck like a 3rd worlder

I used to go every other day or two on/one off, but I just got a job so I'm not sure what to do. I might end up going 5 or 6 days a week, and splitting my routine up more.

9-5 Mon to Fri
I go to the gym at 7am 5 days a week

6 days a week here, university student so my schedule is flexible to say the least.

>where do you guys get the time
>I work 12 hour a day
By not working 12 hours a day idiot

3 times a week

Twice monday (strength and sprints)
Twice tuesday (swimming and 1.5 mile run)
Twice Wednesday (Strength 8km run)
Rest Thursday
Twice Friday (Strength, 1.5 mile run)
Once Saturday (8km run)
Rest sunday

I'm I work 8 hours and commute 4 every day. If you work out 2 hours a day you have 10 hours left, and you don't even need to do more than 1 unless you're doing cardio and weights. You can also save time during the week by preparing your meals and whatnot on the weekend.

same

>4 hours commute
what the fuck, why?

strong lifts 3 days a week
running and kettle bells 3 days a week

Saturday is off day

It's not always 4 hours but traffic is a killer

>traffic
just use a metro line lmfao

>inb4 he lives in a US excuse of a "city"
just use a motorcycle lmfao

Never, but I typically work out about 3 times every 2 days in a weird series of routine rotations that has me doing anything with weights no more than 2 days in a row without rest, and running on most days, with one full rest day (usually reserved for the 12 hour workday that has something I need to do before or after my shift) mixed in.

I go three days a week. I tried four but i train first thing in the morning before work and there were too many days i would sleep in and then I've missed a workout. I know I can do three days without ever skipping one.

My goal is to go every day but realistically that's very unlikely most of the time since I'm too tired from the previous workout

so it's more like 3 days a week

5 times a week

For me, it's 2 to 3 days a week. It's about how much I can do withthe other stuff I have to do.

6 days ppl

Go to gym 2 times minimum, try 3 times if schedule allows.

On every day I'm not at gym I train at home with bodyweight and dumbbells so i train 6 times a week.

6 days a week

6 days a week, excluding friday. but i keep the workouts short, with workouts being 30-40 minutes, and even with changing / shower / occasional sauna, it is less than 1h. also gym is conveniently located 5-10 min from work / my apartment / gf's apartment / language class so i can fit it in quite well.

Only twice a week, but I also train rowing twice a week, play rugby once a week and play water polo as well as train once a week. Haven't had a problem improving my lifts.

summer - 6 times a week
winter - 3 times a week

Monday through Friday, weekends for rest.

4-5 days a week

Twice a week, I always combine it with swimming so that yields me 3-4 hour workouts, always in fasted state. Full recovery from that takes three days.

i'm in a situation where i'm kinda forced to NEET so i dont have much else to do

3.5 times a week

6 days a week, right after work. Its become a habit after a while and I feel uneasy if I don't

3 days on, 1 day off.
So it varies but at least 5 times a week.

>people asking how do you have the time?
>Not making the time

Not gonna make it famalam

Just depends what I'm working because I work weird shifts. I never go after a night shift because it just isn't worth it, so when I know I'm working nights I'll go as much as possible beforehand.

I also get decent days off. Just had 6 days off and back tomorrow night, so I did my 3 day PPL routine twice with no rest days and won't go for the 3 nights I'm working

As often as I can. But I lift/cardio every day but Sunday.

3 days + 1.5m 5 times a week

Every second day homegym mustard rice for one hour beastmode.

doing PPLxPPL
Thinking of going PPLPPLx, would that be an overkill?

just go on the treadmill once and see what other people are doing, and do that.

or stop being a faggot and read the sticky/learn how to lift

3 times a week

Are you me dude? I only have a life during weekends, workdays its, wake up, go to work, go to gym, eat,shower, sleep and repeat

no retard, stop taking an extra rest day you lazy fuck

Monday-Friday for 1.5 to 2 hours depending on what is being trained that day. My split is Legs, Chest and Tris, Back and Bis, Shoulders and Traps, Tris and Bis.

Isn't it the same thing?

>move to the city for school
>start lifting in september, 6 times a week in the mornings
>all is great
>winter break is approaching
>2 weeks of no gym ahead of me
what do I do?

I meant PPLxPPLx into PPLPPLx
yeh, I'm too easy on myself

Same

>I-I'm not a fat lazy shit ! I'm a """strongman""" and I need my test b-baka

I work 60 hours a week and go to school full time. I still make time to go to the gym 4-5 days a week

2-3 (4) times a week - depending on my other duties like charity abd the amount of time I need for work. Usually 1-2 under week and once at the weekend, doing push-pull (including the corresponding part of legs)

2 hours a day because I have nothing else to do

5 times a week and I train BJJ twice a week. Honestly I just love the feeling of working out and kicking someones ass legaly

6 days a week
LPPLPPx

You’re the real faggot here

I admire people that have the will and dedication to do so. But maybe we have different goals as well.

I go 3 times a week because work/gf takes all my time. Sometimes I wish I was single so I could go atleast 5 times a week.