Reminder this is the body girls want

Reminder this is the body girls want

Literally bigger than Veeky Forums
What's your point

That's a body I'd be happy with as well!

If you don't enroll your kids in swimming at the age of 6 you're a shit parent

Pretty much the only workout I do anymore. Got me like that in like 4 months

I cannot think of a single girl I know who wants to look like OP's pic.

Fuck man how often do you swim, what's your diet like?

Reminder I dont care what girls want and I lift to be strong

nice

Yep. Ottermode has been proven to be what most women prefer men to look like.

Winners?

when talking about shirtless men, sure. in clothes women would prefer buffer men even at the cost of higher bf. most of your seduction is done with clothes on. when you take them off, how you fuck is more important than how you look.

that body is good for getting women at the beach or through tinder by putting up a shirtless pic.

>Attractive face
>Nice guy
>successful
>popular
>outgoing
>confident
Yeah it is. Reminder muscles are not relevant.

Like 5 times a week for about an hour and a half. It's time consuming but worth it. I pretty much just eat something high carb and maybe like a banana or somthing

Nah, showed it to my gf and she said he's way too twinkish.

She dated a few guys like that before me, but she goes fucking nuts for my body (rugby look/thicc).

The first time we showered together she said she had never been turned on by thighs before until she saw mine.

Anyway, I really don't give a fuck what women want. I work for the body I want and what I'm happy with, someone liking it is just a plus.

>in clothes women would prefer buffer men
False

Slim suit guys > Everything else

Leanness looks good on everyone, so it's not a surprise. My bff is 230 at 6'1 and looks huge, but he's also not lean at all. I'm slightly taller at 180 and get more attention from women than him.

Even with shirt on you can see my tris, traps, and shoulders. Being lean just looks better and that's why ottermode is womens first pick and athletic mode is second.

yes, i'd agree. it's all about the full package when talking seduction. but how often do most guys get to wear a suit. wearing it to most jobs will make you look very weird. you need the life to go with the suit to make it work.

let's not delude ourselves that any of us would work towards a body that was universally despised. and women's opinion is highly valued too. i'm glad you and your gf are happy with your body but lets not veer into body acceptance territory.

>let's not delude ourselves that any of us would work towards a body that was universally despised

Fuck forgot pic

that must just be a really bad pic right? you can't be that swole and still look like complete shit

just a reminder that if you're here for girls you should reconsider working out and stop putting women on a pedestal. Fuck what other people want. Get huge cause you want to.

if you can get that big shiny 1st place medal, who cares what you look like. WOMEN LOVE WINNERS

any successful activity in life is a balance between doing what others want and what you want. and both these things are influenced by each other. doing anything wholly for yourself or wholly for others is neither possible and also bound to be a failure.