Literal numales are stronger than you

>literal numales are stronger than you

how does this make you feel Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/407324-hurricane-harvey-boycott-israel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cailer is numale because he white power cuck like you guys?

>roided up fraud

l m f a o

roiding or not this guy weighs like 185 with shit tier proportions and rows 5 plates, benches 4 and deads 8

He just needs to stop wearing glasses and shave that shitty beard

What's his skwat?

Literally who?

i don't give a single fuck if this man was a communist, he's big

shit tier proportions for bench and squat, sure, his proportions for deadlift are 99.9999th percentile

mid 500s, his leverages are horrendous

he can barely perform the movement at all with femurs that fucking long

*blocks your path*
You're not seriously thinking of getting past me without deadlifting 870 for 3 are you?

in the file name. he deadlifts 928 and warms up with your max.

Pat him on the head

>bragging about a ramping diddly that is slowly taking its toll on his spine

You must be huge then because he's 6ft

T-thank you hungry skeleton

>white power cuck

cool new oxymoron, user.

Not really. Those guys play the victim more than feminists do. They don’t accept any responsibility for their lives and blame it all on blacks and Jews. They’re wimpy little gay boys.

He has a good YouTube channel, seems like a good bloke who is super friendly. But the dude is 22 but looks 30+, he has mad gyno and im pretty sure he'll die before he's 25.

he might die before 30 but he'll probably pull 1000lbs at like 210 the way he's progressing

No his deadlift is 1st out of every human who has ever picked up a barbell at less than 100kg body weight. That is greater than 1 in 100000.

His deadlift is 425kg, bench press 210kg, and squat 290kg at 100kg bw.

Proportions do not mean shit when you're absurdly strong. Long femurs is a fucking meme anyway. Yes its slightly mechanically disadvantageous, yes it can be overcome with training and technique.

So what makes him a
>literal numale

I dont get how you row without putting all the pressure on your lower back

As far as I’m concerned anyone who can deadlift fucking 900 pounds gets honourary chad status no matter what kind of person they are

He redistributes the weight comrade

He doesn't have gyno.

Powerlifters doses are fucking low, because dosing tren higher than 300mg a week doesn't really do much for strength.

Case in point Larry Williams doses 500mg test a week and blasts with sms from and 300mg of deca.

Unless Cailer Woolam has some fucked genetics he will be fine for several decades.

Its always the fucking body builders who drop dead or the strongman carrying around 400lbs body weight.

Cailer's body weight is super low and he would not require a high steroid dose. Hate to break it to you, little faggot, but Cailer probably isn't compromising his health much at all.

thats not how chad works]he goes to the gym five, maybe six times a week doing couple curls, some bench and some machines and look like a super hero, also being a chad is literally being the coolest guy on the room

meant to say blasts with anadrol and deca

There are probably only a handful of people on planet earth who can deadlift as much as him. Being that proficient at a skill makes you a fucking alpha no matter what. People will always be in awe of you and will automatically respect you. Nobody on this board has ever been that good at anything so it’s impossible for any of us to truly understand.

What a great rowing technique, it actually almost trains his upper back!

Dude has God given deadlift proportions

alpha ≠ chad
an alpha guy is the epitome of masculinity, strength and being a narutal leade.
being a Chad is being the coolest, most attractive and most charming guy without even trying

steroids are a wonderful thing

>Powerlifters doses are fucking low
Top fucking kek

Heres what it takes to squat and dl 1000+

He'd just wrestle you into submission while screaming "WE'RE ALL THE SAME HEIGHT WHEN WE'RE ON THE GROUND BRO!"

He has gyno lmao, you can see his nipples through a powerlifting singlet. If he wasn't so shredded and pulling his shoulders back all the time he could feed a family of 5 with those.

Again, I’m not arguing with you about definitions or anything. I’m just saying when you’re the absolute best in the world at something it trumps normal ideas of chad and alpha etc... Chads and alphas are second to icons and legends. Cailer is on track to becoming an icon/legend with his deadlift, he’s surpassed chad and alpha. The coolest guy at my school was a chad, Michael Jordan is an icon.

>hahaha look at his gyno while deadlifting 4x his bodyweight

No, but the dude should probably do some PCT after his cycles. His lifts are amazing, but saying that the roids he's using aren't taking a toll on his body is a lie. He's aged like 15 years in the past 5.

i see where you're going, but lifting weights doesn't really make icons outside the lifting world, unlike Jordan that is an icon on one of the most popular sports in the world, deadlifting will make you famous on an internet anonimous board

>PCT after his cycles
dude, an athlete on this level, specially at this sport will never stop cruising, also, he looks older now, but when and if he become 40 or somethins he will look almost the same if he take care of his skin

Yeah I gues you’re right. I think that someone like Eddie Hall is famous for his crazy deadlift but normies actually care about strongman.

the only strong person that is trully famous is Hafthor and it isn't because he is a strongman though

I dunno I’ve heard a lot of people talk about Eddie recently. That Netflix doco and the vid with arnie cheering him on sent him to normieville

bar slipped off?

>proportions do not mean shit

they mean enough to make him the greatest deadlifter to have ever lived while squatting less than several /plg/ tripfags (I saw 573 as his best squat) including an 18 year old kid

so yes, proportions are obviously quite important in which lifts someone will be good/bad at in a relative sense

No fucking way

google "Ashura"

guasha

guasha... definitely don't google ashura

Interesting, you heard that since he just hit 640 at his last meet.

How many PLG guys getting that?

He's 22? Holy shit lmao, I'm 24 and compared to him I'm an elementary schooler.

bodorio had 290kg at one point, norsie was close (I think 600 for a triple or something), frogdoeslifting is only 19lbs behind at 188lbs and 18 years old

what point are you trying to make here anyway? obviously his outlier proportions make him an incredibly strong deadlifter, but they also take away from his squat

This is actually true. There is nothing gayer than not taking responsibility and blaming it on others.

that he's still competitive in the other lifts even if he's exceptional at diddys

maybe competitive is too strong a word. he's decent.

>this is how my squats look like

I can dl 40kg more than my squat when doing 5 reps with no belt.

Its all about proportions guys.

luckily for cailer and other one lift wonders, one lift is really all you need

nobody gives a fuck about your middling squat if you're a human forklift deadlifting quintuple bodyweight

that shit is the lamest form of collectivism

wanting credit for others deeds

Oh my noble ancestors tamed the west and were giants....so that gives my pitiful life worth

faggot cocksuckers

Jesus h christ

>almost 7 grams of gear a week + orals

its okay lifting will make them hardline right wingers

This argument is so dishonest, when whites apply a pro-white collectivism suddenly it's bad, when other races do it it is considered good. We all know you don't apply this standard to blacks, asians or jews.

This particularly ironic coming from Americans, you are the ones who have it as a talking point, the collectivism is bad narrative. You cannot be elected to higher office unless you support Israel as an ethnostate, you have articles and subsidized NGOs whose only mission is to work towards jewish interests. It's absurd, for such a zionist nation to harp on about collectivism being bad

articles should be laws, such as the legislation making it illegal for businesses to boycott Israel or withholding aid for disaster victims if they don't support Israel
rt.com/usa/407324-hurricane-harvey-boycott-israel/

Why does he look so bad?

He weighs 205

Is this for real?

jesus low bar is so pathetic

From his YT channel he seems like a pretty decent dude. I'd love to be coached by him one day. He's strong on a stupid level I'll never achieve. But let's not pretend he's aesthetic(I'm not either), not on gear and looks good for his age, or even +10y.

>this counts as a competition-legal squat, ever
powerlifting is fucking gay

i just hope this is a false flag

Why because its not a highbar ATG squat that your beloved chinks perform?

not the one you replied to but that seemed barely a parallel. And I'm not arguing whose mechanic is better, just that there is some 70kg chink somewhere squatting high bar 300kg and that's just to aid another lift.

this cant be real
how the fuck does someone pin 700mg's of tren without dying? how much does the dude weigh?

man when he steps off gear hes in for a ride

He looks italian, not numale

Oh, if we ever do that, it's just so that we can have a moral excuse to exterminate you. Don't take this lightly, because I don't. We are literally going to fucking treat you like the rats you are.

deadat40cocktail.png

you also have to sit in a preassure chamber a few hours a day

What does black panther cock taste like?

like your moms pussy

hes obviously not natty

and he does sumo

that being said he's still strong AF for his weight

>teleports behind you
>nothing personel subhuman filth
>slices you into a million pieces with my authentic replica SS-Degen

To be honest I don't actually know if that guy's body is capable of going below parallel without significant forward lean which would completely remove his ability to actually squat weight at that depth.

I'm the opposite, can squat 40lbs more that i can diddly
not sure what part of my anatomy is responsible for that or if I just like squatting more

When/if the war comes you'll be taking long dick for provisions. There is nothing in your soft ass life would prepare you for butchering ur neighbors and living wild for extended periods.

what monstrosity is this

If you wanna deadlift 900lb you need Lovecraftian lats

I think Dorian Yates said on Rogan's podcast that he didn't even take close to what the average roider takes nowadays.
These jokesters should consider working harder instead of pinning and swallowing everything imaginable.

whatever it takes, right babe?

>this is what powerlifters consider a squat

wew lad

yawn
I'm entirely disinterested in race

collectivism in anyone betrays a distinct lack of testicular fortitude and a slave mentality

you can squat 1000lbs natural. And thats a fact. I feel bad for drug boys

Wow. So brave.

You’re either non-white, in which case, who cares what your opinion is.

Or you’re white, and you literally have your head buried in the sand to the predicament of whites in the Anglo sphere and Western Europe.

Either way, your aloofness makes you a faggot. Not some deep thinking intellectual.

I was a terror since the public school era bathroom passes, cuttin' classes, squeezing asses

Smoking blunts was a daily routine since thirteen, a chubby nigga on the scene

I don’t know that feel mayng.

This, took 600mg of my last tren E dose the other week, and I've been BnC for 2 years, coming off in Feb, and holy shit the hypos and sleep was SHIT. Sweat city. No gains tho.

I did 300mg tren e with 300mg npp too, but wasn't so bad. Also did 300mg tren e, 300mg npp and 500mg trest oral, not bad at all desu but 400mg tren e and I'm dripping. Trest was also shit, bloated me up.

lmao the drug tested squat record in the -105 kg class is around 330 kg, Cailer squats 40 kg less than that while being able to walk on the platform with dbol showed up his ass. There are also some incredibly strong guys in lower weight classes who squats 275+ kg and deadlifts 300+ who can barely bench 160 kg. Proportions mean very much.

hi caller

>We all know you don't apply this standard to blacks, asians or jews.

Ah, yes. All of those pesky liberals who constantly try to push for a purely black Africa, riot against Asian immigration in non-Western countries and want to deport all Palestinians from Israel. Because only Western countries are allowed to not be ethno-states. That age old liberal tradition.