Trying to get into fashion... is the current trend to just wear whatever...

Trying to get into fashion... is the current trend to just wear whatever? last time I payed any attention to fashion people avoided brand logos and wore like business casual

People really like supreme

figure out what you're dressing for. if you're actually interested in fashion, you should do you research into as many brands and designers as possible to develop a sense of taste/proportions. if you're just interested in looking stereotypically good, go to /r/mfa or something.
but no matter what, for the love of christ, don't dress in fucking streetwear like the shit you posted unless you're in high school.

If you want to be fashionable, like hipster fashionable, a good outfit is like

>plain t shirt, not loose fitting but not tight
>slim stonewash levis
>some kind of classic sneaker

andddd thats it

Just wear exclusively adidas

Go to Veeky Forums. Ignore the obviously autistic tier shit. They have all kinds of different style based threads, you're bound to find one you like that isn't autism central. Cop or not threads are also good as they expose you to different items and give you a direct link to where it can be purchased usually.

>is the current trend to just wear whatever
No.
>last time I payed any attention to fashion people avoided brand logos and wore like business casual
The game has changed. Either find a brand no one has ever heard of or some of the most notable ones (Supreme, Bape, Palace, Rick Owens, Gosha, etc.). People like brand logos as long as they aren't mall-tier brands.

If you're ugly, bald, or short, then fashion isn't for you. Just wear whatever, you'll look just as bad as you always do.

Is nobody going to comment on the fact that he's in a bathroom, while a TSA agent is taking off his latex gloves?

OP is fuccboi

this outfit is trash.

>if you're just interested in looking stereotypically good
Protip: this is looking good for normies, the people you will be interacting with in your day-to-day life. becoming a Veeky Forumsggot will not score you any points with anyone but other Veeky Forumsggots

DELETE THIS

Pics like that are so fucking weird. Like, the guy is hiding half of his face with his hat. Clearly the thing he wants to "set himself apart" from other men is the fabric that he chooses to wear on his body - not his body itself. Under those layers of designer clothes, you'll find a sad, frumpy man

wrong

lol this or wer Clrks desert boots

go to instagram and look up daniel fox, hes a fit dude that has good outfits or just look up menswear instagram accounts

its cuz he is a skinny dude with a bloted face. i gurantee you if he worked out, he wouldnt be werig shit like that

this.

Black 511s
white band tshirt
clean shoes
black jacket

>falling for the fashion jew
It's a jewish subversion of "be more like niggers." ...they market this to people who can afford cable... i.e., non-niggers.

Khakis or stone washed jeans
Athletic cut button up, Polo in whatever color, or event tshirt
Clean shoes type does not matter
No hat

Boom. If you look half decent and are white every pussy in a half mile radius is now wet.

this

>levis
yikes...

2017 Version of the above

Fear of God Track Pants
Nike x Off White Prestos
Supreme Bogo

Hey brehs since black friday is around the corner I figured I'd get new shoes. Basically I've been wearing the same flyknits to the gym all year, chucks on leg and back day.

What should I get that will still be in style in 2018? I'm thinking either ultra boosts or timbs(since all I have are shitty sneakers lol) but open to suggestions

> fagtron pants with go-faster stripes

I feel like Timbs are going out of style for main-stream fashion, and desu you have to be at least 6'1 and built to be able to rock them well, better off just getting Ultraboosts if you're a lanklet

That's his brother, who's a manlet

I just go to uniqlo and get basic monochromatic clothes shirt and trousers.

If you want to know what not to do just go to r/streetwear

someone in /fa captioned this pic from r/streetwear, 'listened to action bronson... once', it made the front page on reddit which shows you why you should not take any advice from reddit.

/fa is a good place to start, lots of all black neo-goths who flip burgers and spend $500 on a pair of shoes with nowhere to go show em off but work.

highsnobiety will keep you current, at least a few steps ahead of the 'kids' / 'roadmen' / 'local rappers' and no you don't have to like anything or buy it. What the fuck is with all these nike off-white going for £400 currently. I don't get it, but I'm loyal to adidas. I will roll my eyes at all nike. I can because I have since I was a teenager who has one pair of sambas and one pair of superstars.

if you go all autistic and blow a load of money on colabs without getting plain jeans, shoes and tshirt and a coat right first you're gonna waste a lot of money. And you can get plain jeans, shoes, t shirt and coat wrong... Just go to H+M with £100 and learn a cheap lesson.

My wardrobe has come from years of picking out specific stuff here and there, you can't just buy an entire collection at once, it's not like pokemon cards. On ebay i've picked up some brand new w/ tags £300-400 coats for £30-60. Just from really high quality unknown brands. I'll even pay the extortionate import costs and postage and still pay 20% the initial value of the clothing. Someone my size has paid £300 for these items once expecting to drop 20lb and fit into them. I'm right there to pick em up when they gain 20lb and give up instead.